Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magenta Platypus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:41 pm
Prongs! YAY! ~Tackle hugs~ biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:25 am
Hi! I'm Alecto... I just got an invitation, and here I am. whee I'm a Harry Potter freak, and I always get sorted into Slytherin (which is awesome by me. I even have a Slytherin guild.).  

Alecto

Apocalyptic Raider

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:18 am
Alecto
Hi! I'm Alecto... I just got an invitation, and here I am. whee I'm a Harry Potter freak, and I always get sorted into Slytherin (which is awesome by me. I even have a Slytherin guild.).

Welcome whee  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:32 am
Hi there!
I'm Delein (Shortcut from Madeleine- my name in french), I live in Poland, I'm 17 and a hal (B-Day on 27th of February) and I'm obsessed about Harry Potter.
Every quiz shows me, that I belong to Ravenclaw, so here I am...  

Delein

Kona Cat

Distrustful of Hearts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:25 am
Hi im Joule. Im a 20yr old female from New Jersey, USA.
I came here by invitation. (and i'm mildly flattered that you asked me to join in redface )  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:35 am
Hi!
I'm Akali, age 15 from Missouri USA, Slytherin. *points down to siggy* I got an invite and, uh, here I am! I'm really into Harry Potter (obviously) and my favorite characters are Draco, Lucius, Snape, and Sirius and Remus.  

Akali

I am a dumb weeaboo fag

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:23 pm
'Ello, My name is Chaos Ebonheart of Gryffindor house
Gives a slight bow
I am 17 and a complete Harry Potter geek and Weasley fangirl (Except for Percy lol) I was invited to this guild and I gladly accepted.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:36 pm
black_chaos_girl
'Ello, My name is Chaos Ebonheart of Gryffindor house
Gives a slight bow
I am 17 and a complete Harry Potter geek and Weasley fangirl (Except for Percy lol) I was invited to this guild and I gladly accepted.

Hello nice to meet you.  

ElvenPrincess

Lily_Kuu_Chan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:36 pm
Hey everyone! I'm Lily! I am good friends with Alice_is_I. I enjoy to RP and read and write fanfics and such!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:42 pm
Greetings, I'm 15 from Puerto Rico and I'm glad willowtree invited me to this guild.  

psyq

Smoker

Lily_Kuu_Chan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:47 pm
MithrandirWeasleyIstari
Greetings, I'm 15 from Puerto Rico and I'm glad willowtree invited me to this guild.

MITHY!! A familar face! lol...OOH! and Ren is here too!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:52 pm
Lily_Kuu_Chan
MithrandirWeasleyIstari

MITHY!! A familar face! lol...OOH! and Ren is here too!

I already kbew ren was here, I saw her post. I'm glad you're also here.  

psyq

Smoker

Rowena Marion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:15 pm
Hello All! This place looks great, and you even got some of the most fun people from the subforum to join....

My name's Rowena.....but not after Ravenclaw. I actually had picked the character name without thinking about Harry Potter....and then I reread Chamber or Secrets and I was like, "Dude!" (NOTE: "Dude" is not a normal part of my vocabulary. I slip and say it when I do something silly, or something is really awesome....like a '68 mustang or finding out Bok Six's title.....) I'm sixteen, live in Western Washington, the country's rainest region. I'm also and avid Christian and aspire to be a pastor in my adulthood.....(just to throw that out there.....Harry supporting Christian!!!!) I'm also a Ravenclaw, for obvious reasons, as well as personality traits.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:24 pm
Hello all!
I am Michelle, I am 15 and i'm from north carolina
I love harry potter and everything that has to do with it. its makes me really happy to be a part of a group (such as this guild) of fellow harry potter lovers.

Slytherin for quidditch cup!  

PadfootReturns

NotorietyJames

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:24 am
*waves* i'm a seventeen year old from the one and only NYC. Unfortunately my social b*****d parents decided that it would be best for me to go to a boarding school far far away from them. So here I am at the Dameon Blair Academy. blech.

You can all call me James. Just J is cool too. I DO love ravenclaw, but I think I'm really a slytherin at heart stare , but not because of Draco. Even though he's portrayed as some kind of noble suffering character in fics, in the books hes just an immature little attention-seeking brat, and although I know that alot of people have justified this behaviour by writing elaborate stories about his home life, and have thus become attatched to the NEW character straight out of the fic, personally, I like to stick with the books.

*wave*  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces