Submit

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:15 pm
Starcandy laughed heartilly at her remark. It was nice to be around someone that actually complimented him for a change instead of try to make him feel bad for thinking himself good looking. There was beauty in the world and embracing it was what felt right to him. He didn't see it as something negative like others do.

"Well, today, we luck out. None of us get to be a Kalona's backside! We're just too darn pretty for it!" Starcandy walked over to stand beside Allure. "Yes, I do, the water is much more calm than the river so I guess I favor the lake more. Not only is it good for looking at yourself but it's easier to drink. I always worry the river will carry my beard away!"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:31 pm
Allure huffed playfully. "Yay! I can't have you being ugly, you know, because it would make me look bad! Can't have a beardless Soquili! You wouldn't be Starcandy anymore, would you? The world would weep!" She feigned a dramatic sigh, trying to surpress her giggles. She blew a rebel strand of hair from her eyes.

She took a deep breath, as though what she was about to do made her afraid, and jutted her head out over the lake. Turning her head, she observed her own features, nothing nearly so amazing as Starcandy himself staring out at her. She really didn't know what he saw, save for maybe the blue and white jewels twinkling on her skin.

"You know, I bet, with your pretty colors, you have so many ladies coming after you!" She laughed again, but part of her was serious. She wondered how such things as romance worked. Her mother spoke of such things every once in a while, but she assumed Starcandy would know more about it.  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:00 pm
Starcandy found himself laughing again. How easily it came with this mare. "No, we can't have that! The beard is my trademark. I might pass as a female without it!"

The stallion found himself serious for a moment. "Actually, I don't really have any ladies coming after me. It's usually me chasing them.. not that I ever succeeded in catching one, mind you!"

He lowered his head for a quick drink before stepping into the lake and turning. He lowered his head and raised it so quickly that some water splashed upon the mare. "Gotcha!"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:18 pm
"Hey!" she cried happily. In retaliation, she dove into the lake and flicked her limbs to splash him back. Not too much, though, or they would get into a massive wave-fight. There were splashes and laughter for her now, and she loved it.

After another small splash, and Allure smiled. "You're far too pretty to pass as a female. The other females would get mad, you being prettier than them!" If he tried to splash her back, she would do her best to move, but the water restricted this movement. But she did not mind in the slightest.  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:46 pm
Starcandy grinned between the mare's splashes. "I may be pretty, but I'm still not as pretty as you!" He might not have known Allure long but he was starting to feel that she wasn't very confidant about her looks. Perhaps he could help her with that, in time.

The water felt so refreshing. Another reason he preferred the lake more than rivers or streams. It didn't seem dangerous in the slightest bit. He ducked his head under the water once more and jerked up fast, splashing more water at the mare. He was sure he looked quite bedraggled with his mane and beard all wet but he couldn't help it. He was having fun.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:11 pm
The water splashed right into her face, causing Allure to giggle and whip her head back. The hairs of her mane filled with water flicked a small rainfall onto the water and ground around her. "I sparkle, I'll give you that!" she cried playfully, using her tail as well to splash him back. "But you sparkle too! Is that mark on your backside what gave you your name?" She was curious. She had gems, like her mother. Maybe Starcandy got his markings from the gods?

But this is what she lived for. Goofing off and having as much fun as possible. She hoped her mother would be just as happy one day. But with all the unicorns in the herd, she had plenty of friends to make. Her mother would be happy. Starcandy was a great guy, too!  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:13 pm
Starcandy turned to look at his backside. He hadn't really thought where his name came from. It certainly made a lot of sense. "I think so. It fits, doesn't it? Do I look like a Starcandy? I wonder if I taste like a Starcandy?" He laughed and started to head out of the lake. His mane and tail always curled naturally while drying in the sun. He loved his curls.

"You look pretty cute all wet like that," he commented when he was back on the land. "Better stay away from those 'nice stallions," he teased.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:15 pm
Allure laughed and shook her mane free of water and shook her backside to free it too. Blinking, she pondered this over a moment. Dread had a mark on his rump too. Was that some sort of sign? She had markings all up and down her torso. How odd. "I don't know what you taste like, but I think if there ever was a candy made of stars, you'd definately put it to shame."

At his comment about her looking pretty, she looked down at herself and blushed. She'd been wet before, but... "Nice stallions? You mean like... you?" Her smile returned with a vengeance as she stepped out of the water.  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:56 am
Starcandy grinned mischievously. "Yes, Allure, like me. You should definately stay away from me. I might.. corrupt you." He wasn't sure if he was serious or not. He found himself drawn to her naivety. He really needed to work on controlling the primal stallion in him. A part of him wanted to conquer the mare and teach her all the things.. a female should be taught but that was bad. She was the daughter of the Alpha afterall, which probably made her the Beta and of course, she was still on the younger side of the spectrum. What he needed to do was clear his mind and get his perverted thoughts out of his head.

He shouldn't allow himself to corrupt something as pure as her. He would never be able to forgive himself if he did. "I'm sorry but I must take my leave.. I uh.. remembered something I had to do." He was very confused and hoped his expression didn't show it. He lowered his head in an apologetic manner before turning and galloping off.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:16 am
Anarchy grazed nearby the herd. It was nice to have met up with Glamrock. At least there were some that had survived the separation of the old herd. It was also nice to be a part of a new herd. Things always felt.. safer when there was a herd to back you up.

She wasn't quite sure what she thought of the others yet. She hadn't really met many others since her arrival. Despite that, she did feel more at home here than she had growing up elsewhere.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:12 am
Glamrock walked around, trying to keep her eye on all the soquilis in her herd. She had lost sight of Allure and Starcandy which made her a bit nervous. Hopefully Starcandy would be.. respectful to her daughter.

Anarchy still hadn't met her brother though Glamrock told her where she could find him. Perhaps she was still a bit afraid. It was hard to tell how the dark unicorn stallion would react when he had built a wall for many years, sure that his sister was dead. It would do him good, Glamrock mused, for him to have real family again.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:08 am
Glamrock wondered where Delano got off to. She hoped he hadn't lost interest in protecting the herd. She was such a worrywart. Everything seemed all right though. She even attempted a smile as she noticed all the unicorns grazing nearby. All was well, she reminded herself. A part of her was still afraid that.. that kalona would come back one day, with possibly others of his kind. But she was usre if such a thing happened, there would be enough of the herd that they could hold their own against such an attack and possibly even win.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Shariea

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:59 pm
Gentle hoovebeats fell near silent upon the grass as the white mare moved quietly through the trees. Her tail flicked against the ground and pooled there as iff a rainbow had fallen from the sky itself. With a twitch of her ears she paused to listen, having thought she heard something.

Moving again after a few seconds she paused and quickly backtracked. "what?" she asked herself, half scolding. She'd nearly ran into a Totem. Quirking an eyebrow she circled the strange thing, inspecting it. It was rather fashioned in the likeness of her kind. The horn atop the figure was a dead give away as to that. Gently she leaned forward and sniffed it, snorting as she got a nose full of dust from the wood.

Shaking her head she blinked and reguarded the strange thing. Whatever was something like that doing out here?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:14 pm
Starcandy loved the area that Glamrock has chosen for their Herd. Though they travelled often, the totem remained here and the land was ideal. He ran along the clearing of land and jumped whenever he could. The sweat was beading up on his body but he paid little mind to it. He had to keep his body in shape and this was a workout.

Something in the distance caught his attention. It looked like a rainbow was near the totem. A part of him wanted to check it out but he had to finish his work out first. Shaking his head visibly, he turned and ran back in the other direction.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Shariea

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:01 am
Starshine blinked a few times and then huffed. Her indigo eyes scanned over the totem and she tilted her head to the side. Her mane flowed off her pale body like a liquid rainbow, pooling on the ground near her feet. Her ears swiviled to the side and she turned her head in time to see a streak of pink and blue vanish behind a tree. "hey..wait!" she shouted to the form, yet she knew in vain. Her hooves danced on the ground as she looked around, maybe it would come back.  
Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff