Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Sorting Hat- Declare Your Hogwarts House Here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which house are you in?
Gryffindor
32%
 32%  [ 34 ]
Hufflepuff
8%
 8%  [ 9 ]
Ravenclaw
25%
 25%  [ 27 ]
Slytherin
33%
 33%  [ 35 ]
Total Votes : 105

Alecto

Apocalyptic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:32 am
I'm in Slytherin. All the Sorting tests I've taken say so, and besides, I want to be in Slytherin. It fits me better than the other Houses anyway... I'm more ambitious than any of the other things. I'm smart enough, but I'm not all study-happy. I'm not all that hardworking or patient-- I want good things to happen to me but I don't want to have to bust my arse for them. I can be brave about some things, but I'm not really brave overall. (I'd have to say that Ravenclaw is probably my second-best fit, but it's nowhere near as good a fit as Slytherin.)

Besides, green's my favourite colour and I like snakes.

So there. domokun

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:49 pm
User Image
Gryffindor all the way baby! xd blaugh  

I am a dumb weeaboo fag

Akali

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:01 pm
Slytherin for me. . .  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:56 pm
I think I'd be in Hufflepuff, because I'm always working. That or Slytherin, because I thrive on responsibility and power. Power is good.  

quennie12

11,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

psyq

Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:12 pm
I guess that some of you may be wondering right now why I'm not in Slytherin, if I look like a Slytherin and I'm a Snape fan. I'm a Hufflepuff because I'm a good-hearted lad who'd not that brave for some things. But I'm not a coward. I just would choose to run for the police rather than try to save someone from a robbery and knock out the thief. xd But I desire power and money. Especially power, with ppower, you can do almost everything you want except go to Heaven. But I really wouldn't like to be the richest guy in the world. And I think I just would fit in in Hufflepuff. One day I'll be the most powerful guy in Gaia!!!!!!! When there's none else left. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:15 pm
I am a Ravenclaw by heart but a Gryffindor by exterior...so you choose!  

Lily_Kuu_Chan

vampiress_kat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:35 pm
i took EVERY SINGLE TEST POSSIBLE FOR SORTING and got Gryffindor for every one. so yeah.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:52 pm
ravenclaw...course who wouldn't want to be.  

tukikagami

NotorietyJames

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:15 am
Slytherin... but not because i'm secretly evil or anything. I just dont mind stepping on people.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:34 pm
Hmm...for some reason I feel like a Gryffindor.  

NymphadoraTonks

Aged Poster

Rowena Marion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:14 pm
I'm such a Ravenclaw it's disturbing. I'm in all advanced or college classes this year, my father refers to me as his 4.9 student, and I don't graduate for two full school years yet, but everyone already knows I'll be valadictorian.

That, and my character name is Rowena. As in Ravenclaw. And it wasn't even intentional.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:02 am
Gryffindor
I'm a strong believer in chivalry..... and of course im brave.
LA!! razz  

Yuurie

joyinfree

Heroic Pirate

11,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:58 am
Ravenclaw. I´ve always liked it best and I think if you´re really sure in which house you want to be in, the hat will sort you for exactly this house!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:54 am
Where have all the Hufflepuffs gone? I only see four votes for Hufflepuff cry . Well as you can probably tell I'm a Hufflepuff. About 95% of the 'House Placement' test I've taken sorted me into Hufflepuff, 2% in Ravenclaw, 2% in Gryffindor, and about 1% in Slytherin. Badger Pride!! heart  

Goldebherrie

Sparkly Fairy

Rika Mayuzumi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:13 pm
Hufflepuff.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items