Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Common Rooms
The Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:27 am
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
*walks over to a chair by the fireplace and sits in it, hoping that someone will come in and talk to her*

*goes and sits in the chair next to you.*

"so how are you"? biggrin

I'm fine and yourself.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:28 am
willowtree
LiamsGirl
*walks in through the portrait* "where is everybody"?

Oh, yay! I'm here now too! whee whee

HF!!!!!!!!!  

ElvenPrincess

LiamsGirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:30 am
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
*walks over to a chair by the fireplace and sits in it, hoping that someone will come in and talk to her*

I'm fine and yourself.

i'm fine, but tired! i just came back from double potions... Snape was being an a*****e today, like always!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:32 am
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl

I'm fine and yourself.

i'm fine, but tired! i just came back from double potions... Snape was being an a*****e today, like always!

I hate that class so much. He was being a real a** today.  

ElvenPrincess

LiamsGirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:32 am
willowtree
LiamsGirl
*walks in through the portrait* "where is everybody"?

Oh, yay! I'm here now too! whee whee

so, how are you?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:34 am
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl

I'm fine and yourself.

did you just come from potions too? i thought i might have seen you but i was so busy with my own work, you know!  

LiamsGirl

LiamsGirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:35 am
where did julie go? did she go up to bed?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:35 am
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl

I'm fine and yourself.

did you just come from potions too? i thought i might have seen you but i was so busy with my own work, you know!

yes I did. we are in the same year and the same house. I was really busy in class today too. that potion he made us make was very tough.  

ElvenPrincess

LiamsGirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:40 am
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl

I'm fine and yourself.

yes I did. we are in the same year and the same house. I was really busy in class today too. that potion he made us make was very tough.

yeah i know we have the same class, but i didn't know if you were going to skip or not. i'm surprised we didn't just go to potions together, but i had to go get something from the common room. and then i ran into Draco, i was almost late for class!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:42 am
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl

I'm fine and yourself.

yeah i know we have the same class, but i didn't know if you were going to skip or not. i'm surprised we didn't just go to potions together, but i had to go get something from the common room. and then i ran into Draco, i was almost late for class!

I was actually contenplating skipping that class today. So what were you and draco doing you bad girl.  

ElvenPrincess

LiamsGirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:44 am
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl

I'm fine and yourself.

I was actually contenplating skipping that class today. So what were you and draco doing you bad girl.

yeah, i wanted to skip potions today too, but i didn't! me and Draco weren't doing anything....well maybe we weren't. redface  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:46 am
LiamsGirl

Nope, still here, just lost in homework land.  

willowtree
Captain

ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:47 am
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl

I'm fine and yourself.

yeah, i wanted to skip potions today too, but i didn't! me and Draco weren't doing anything....well maybe we weren't. redface

I know what you were doing. Are you and draco going to sneak off again tonight.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:53 am
willowtree
LiamsGirl

so how is your homework going?  

LiamsGirl

ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:56 am
willowtree
LiamsGirl

what homework do you have to still do. I still have to do the essay for snapes class.  
Common Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff