Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose Mystica

Beloved Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:01 pm
Loie
Rika Mayuzumi
I don't really know what drove me to Hufflepuff. Probably because I don't have the qualities of the other houses. That and Hufflepuff rocks!

HEY! You're stalking me xd

OMG! A Hufflepuff member and an RO player!

I want you to bear my children.
heart domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:47 pm
I guess I'm a Hufflepuff, too. Yippee!!  

Crystalio

Zanne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:09 pm
Obviously, I'm a Hufflepuff as I'm posting in this thread. I know that my personality counts as Hufflepuff, even though most "sorting hats" say that I'm in Gryffindor. ::shrugs:: What do they know? They're electronic.

I'm 90% Hufflepuff, 7% Slytherin, 2% Gryffindor, and 1% Ravenclaw.

I also have a thing for Slytherin bad-boys.

If anyone would like to chat, please send me a messege. I'm almost desperate for communications of some type.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:01 pm
hi im hufflepuff!! anybody else???  

sweet nurse

Marlaina

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:27 am
I'm a hufflepuff and dang proud of it!!!

about the "Everyone Else" crack from the sorting hat... when you're done with the showboating, glory hogs... the slimey, power hungry prats.... and stuck up know it alls... you have "everyone else" A.K.A. the people who are there for you when they're needed and do more then what they're supposed to eventhough they may not get the credit that they deserve

has anyone noticed that Hufflepuff is the only house that doesn't have a shiny color? Gryfindor= Gold and Scarlet, Slytherin = Silver and Green, and Ravenclaw = Bronze and blue whild we're yellow and black

i say we start a campaign to make Hufflepuffs colore Onyx and Yellow  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:52 pm
I'm a huffly! And I must tell you people a story about it:

I was in line to get my HBP book and on the side there was someone with a sorting hat who was saying if you want to be sorted, then come try on the hat. The people infront of me were all gryffindor preps. Anywho, one of the gryffindors' boyfriends goes up and gets Hufflepuff as a house. He comes back and tells his girlfriend. She then says "Oh my god. You're in the retarded losers house."

Might I add I was in my hufflepuff colors: scarf, robes and tie. I went "Excuse me?" When she turned around, she just went all wide eyed and was like "OMG!!!111" She felt bad cause later on cause she went out of line and lost her spot. All I have to say is HAHA!  

Loie

Marlaina

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:59 pm
sounds like that girl was better suited for slytherin or ravenclaw  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:08 pm
Marlaina

thats what I thought biggrin  

Loie

KISAKI 8B

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:09 pm
Marlaina

i would say she would lean more towards slytherin...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:34 pm
yeah, obviously i'm a hufflepuff person....don't know why....kewl colors i guess, that and i just liked the house  

watergoddess1989

gc_b_a

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:00 am
hi evryone. i picked hufflepuff 'cause i always get sorted into it. and i like to stick with that.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:18 pm
Marlaina

has anyone noticed that Hufflepuff is the only house that doesn't have a shiny color? Gryfindor= Gold and Scarlet, Slytherin = Silver and Green, and Ravenclaw = Bronze and blue whild we're yellow and black

Its because we don't need to have lots of attention atracted by shiny things to feel good about ourselves.
Onyx and Yellow *laughs* That would be a fun petition to start. Who'd it be sent to though? Rowling or McGonagall? either way they'd think the sender and signers crazy  

Basil Musible

Toki - wartooth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:02 am
Erifairy
Marlaina

Its because we don't need to have lots of attention atracted by shiny things to feel good about ourselves.
Onyx and Yellow *laughs* That would be a fun petition to start. Who'd it be sent to though? Rowling or McGonagall? either way they'd think the sender and signers crazy

Let 'em think we're crazy. We very well might be or we might not.... that point is, we've got house pride! Yay for Hufflepuff!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:54 am
I'm a Huffy and proud!

Go Cedric! xd  

Shadkim

Toki - wartooth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:58 pm
I'm going to decorate my house in all yellow and black.  
Common Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff