Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Common Rooms
The Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pares

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:05 am
Anri the mage
*enters common room, and gets a start on homework* ((Have you ever noticed that most people on gaia see themselves as being in Ravenclaw?))

*Chews on her quill absently, plopped on the floor with a mess of books and her Defence Against the Dark Arts essay*

((Maybe geeks/nerds would be most likely to be sorted into Ravenclaw and those sort of people tend to hang around Gaia whee ))

We need to get our Quidditch team together too. I don't want us to get smashed again this year. It gets a bit redundent xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:38 pm
Ya! Go Ravenclaws! blaugh  

British Rebel

The Bookwyrm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 6:12 pm
slips quietly into the common room, settling herself down uncerimoniously into a chair by the fire, setting her bag down beside it. She leans over it for a moment to rummage through it, pulling out her books, some parchment, and her quill and ink before starting in on her potions homework  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:01 pm
Yeah, what was this weeks assignment in potions I did most of it in class but now... I am confused sweatdrop  

dragons375

Dapper Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Bookwyrm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:02 am
He's looking for properties of malachite in antidotes this week. I wish I'd had the time to do it in class! I'm having so much trouble brewing my potions, it takes me the entire period to do it! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:06 pm
Try not to stare at Snape in the eye. It might help. sweatdrop I don't think my potion turned out very well. Looked more cornflower blue than sky blue...  

Slowly_Dying_Inside

The Bookwyrm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:17 am
I've tried not looking at him. But it's hard when he's leaning over my shoulder to pretend he's not there. I get nervous and my measurements come out all wrong! By the end of it, my potion was cotton candy pink, and about the same consistancy as this morning's oatmeal.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:22 pm
Yeah, I know what you mean, he 'accidently' bumped my cauldron and 'accidentally droped' a pinch of unicorn horn into it, I got below average marks and my potion turned white with bit of a crust covering it in the middle... O_o  

dragons375

Dapper Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Bookwyrm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:55 pm
dragons375
Yeah, I know what you mean, he 'accidently' bumped my cauldron and 'accidentally droped' a pinch of unicorn horn into it, I got below average marks and my potion turned white with bit of a crust covering it in the middle... O_o

I wish he'd turn white with a bit of a crust over the middle... stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:35 pm
I wish he would turn black with crust around the edges sweatdrop  

dragons375

Dapper Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Bookwyrm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:45 am
dragons375
I wish he would turn black with crust around the edges sweatdrop

I'm sure we could find a curse to do it in the library!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:41 pm
He would know who did it. The Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs aren't smart enough except for Granger, and she wouldn't do it. And the Slytherins adore Snape. stare  

Slowly_Dying_Inside

The Bookwyrm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:07 pm
Goody-goody Granger wouldn't do anything to jeopardize her suck up position with the professors, but she'd certainly have a right to hex him! Have you heard about how he treats her and her friends? I swear, he's got it in for muggle borns!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:45 pm
You really can't expect much from those Slytherins. You have a point though. I'll see if there's ia hex in the library as soon as I can- I need to finish my Potions essay.  

Slowly_Dying_Inside

The Bookwyrm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:22 am
I'll try and do the same. Ugh, I hate potions!  
Common Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff