19%
 19%  [ 10 ]
Order of the Pheonix
28%
 28%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 52

Dragon_LiLy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:35 pm
GOF the 4th book is my all time fav. I've read it the most out of the 5 books.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:10 pm
I like Prisnor of Azkaban best because it's just far enough away from the beginning that you don't have to introduce everyone but the fact that there is a new character (Sirius) makes it fun, plus, I like when Hermione hits Draco ^_^  

ayameroxs

Twisting and Contourting

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:58 pm
i gotta go with OoP cuz its the one that made me feel the most emotion...i really wanted to jump in the book n kill umbrige, fight the death eaterz,i wanted to jump in n help harry with the way he actz around Cho if i could. the other book are intersing but i didnt get have a kinda stron emotional linking to them  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:04 pm
AyameRoxs
I like Prisnor of Azkaban best because it's just far enough away from the beginning that you don't have to introduce everyone but the fact that there is a new character (Sirius) makes it fun, plus, I like when Hermione hits Draco ^_^
tecnicllay therz a new char. intoduced in evey book the DDA teacher... tho this is the firt time sumone that waznt teaching a class waz atleast a lil more important then the teacher(s)  

Twisting and Contourting

serenity112286

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:33 pm
Lady Deth
i gotta go with OoP cuz its the one that made me feel the most emotion...i really wanted to jump in the book n kill umbrige, fight the death eaterz,i wanted to jump in n help harry with the way he actz around Cho if i could. the other book are intersing but i didnt get have a kinda stron emotional linking to them[/quote

yeah the 5th book made me feel the most emotion too...i actually cried when sirius died....but in my defense i had been up for a good 17 hours straight reading by the time i got to that part so that mightve had something to do with it

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:04 am
5 and 3 are really close for me. They are both very exciting and introduce great characters.
I think 5 is slightly ahead though because I loved learning more about the past and there was a lot more emotion and drama then the previous books.  

non642

saphirebluepixie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:20 am
My favorite is definatly the fourth. I like it because of all the new things that happen, like the Yule ball and the triwizard tournament. Also I really like all the new characters from the other schools.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:19 pm
serenity112286
Lady Deth
i gotta go with OoP cuz its the one that made me feel the most emotion...i really wanted to jump in the book n kill umbrige, fight the death eaterz,i wanted to jump in n help harry with the way he actz around Cho if i could. the other book are intersing but i didnt get have a kinda stron emotional linking to them

yeah the 5th book made me feel the most emotion too...i actually cried when sirius died....but in my defense i had been up for a good 17 hours straight reading by the time i got to that part so that mightve had something to do with it

OMG, I cried sooo much during OoP! I cried my eyes out when Sirius died. My favorite part of the book is when Dumbledore tells Harry about the prophecy. When he was talking about how he felt for Harry, the tears just wouldn't stop flowing. crying  

willowtree
Captain

wafflezinmahpantz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:33 pm
I LOVE the Prisoner of Azkaban. It was the introduction of Sirius, Lupin, and MWPP. It had betrayal, infatuation, mystery, and omens all in one.

So I'ma have to go with the third book, ya'll.

And hey, I haven't been here in the guild for a long time. ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:44 pm
In order:
1:OotP- most involved plot, coolest new characters (Tonks, Kingsley, Luna), return of Lupin
2 razz oA- Sirius and Remus. 'nuff said heart
3:GoF- cool plot, internationalism, the ferret scene
4:SS- best black sheep plot
5:CoS- I heart Tom Riddle, but nothing else

None of the movies were anywhere near as good as the books, though Tom Riddle was apropriately hot (Lupin wasn't, IMHO, but that's another rant altogether. I like Nasubionna's Lupin)

AsteriaSolluna

Allerisse

Fashionable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:33 pm
Prisoner of Azkaban's my fave, and the Goblet of fire's my second fave.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:41 pm
Genbu_Seishi_Namame

None of the movies were anywhere near as good as the books, though Tom Riddle was apropriately hot (Lupin wasn't, IMHO, but that's another rant altogether. I like Nasubionna's Lupin)

I have seen her art before. It is cute. My favourite is of the group playing a tirck on Snape while hiding behind a castle wall  

non642

AsteriaSolluna

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:11 pm
Nialla
Genbu_Seishi_Namame

I have seen her art before. It is cute. My favourite is of the group playing a tirck on Snape while hiding behind a castle wall

Oh I love that one. Every once in a while it cycles its way back to being my desktop wallpaper for a few days. I love Lily's and Remus' expressions in that one.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:44 pm
3 and 5 3nodding  

RubyRays

Seeker

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:50 am
ElvenPrincess
Firefox17
My favorite book is PoA but that's my least favorite movie...they fscked it up big time. gonk scream xp crying

I know what you mean. they ******** up that movie. they should not have gotten a new director.
I agree stressed juan cortez (what i call the director since I never remember his name) should have stayed away, funny thing is JKR liked it o.O. They should not have had the shrunken heads, they should not have had the kids singe lines from Macbeth, Shakespear has nothing to do with the stories scream .

oh and my favorite book is PoA sweatdrop  
Favorites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces