Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WTF? A sex change!?
  xD I couldn't help myself.
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:09 am
Marik cleared his throat, and restarted his sentence.
"Are you bleeding there, young lady...?" he spoke with a voice that scared him.
It sounded cracky and a little deep in a sensual way, but also extremely female.
Even though he had already noticed his body had changed, this still sort of came as a surprise. He hadn't noticed it [seconds] before, when he had told Odion to shut up and go to Ishizu.
He shook his head and continued looking at Mokuba, imagining how it would be to lick up that blood, that blood that was coming from his insides but not because of a monthly issue... That blood was coming from there because the Millenium Rod was jammed in the opening.

Odion stopped sighing and shook his head instead, since he was afraid his master, or should I say mistress?, was going to get angry at him her for it later.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:11 am
The person Jounouchi had bumped into was a girl.
A girl with long, black, frizzy hair, emerald green eyes and a dark skin.
She also had gourgeous full lips, and a smirk as if she had just won the lottery.

She wore black pants with a big-buckled belt, a black shirt and a black vest.
On her cup double D lay a necklace with a cross with on it the face of a smirking clown.

"Hello there" she said, moving her eyebrows in a rather bitchy fashion as she spoke.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:23 am
Honda decided that he'd had just about as much as he could take at the moment, and was seriously wondering why he wasn't awake yet. He took to hitting himself--and after finding that having no effect got a better idea.

He aimed to the area that SHOULD have existed in real life--but didn't in the dream--hoping that although he'd be in pain... At least it'd make contact and he'd awaken, right?

Wrong. Nothing happened. He couldn't just...hurt himself there!
Instead he tried walking into the corner of the sink.

It was very uncomfortable...
But not nearly as bad as he'd hoped...
And he still didn't wake up.
"What the HELL!?" he couldn't help but yell at his effeminate reflection.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:52 pm
"Ok... Marik, get the heck of the doorway, and go get Ishizu." Seto growled. Frikken sadomasakist Seto turned back to his brother.
"It's ok Mokie... girls do this once a month for... like, a week or something. Don't worry, it's perfectly normal. The pads are to catch the blood." Seto wasn't used to his girlie voice yet, it bugged him.

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:06 pm
"Sorry, Miss, I- Wait a minute...." Jounouchi looked the girl up and down before he put two and two together. "Who are you? Cause I'm not who- or what you think I am, alright?"

He had backed up to the wall and was glaring at the woman before him trying to figure out if she really was a she. "I need to find my sister and my friends, do you know where Serenity is?"

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:39 am
Marik twitched at Seto's words, and then decided to go to Ishizu as he told him to.
But don't be fooled: he'd never admit he'd do so because Seto had told him to do so. Not even to himself. But then again, that makes perfect sense because he is now a she which is confuzing enough. @_@
Odion followed as a good slave as usual.

When they got to Ishizu's room, Marik opened the door.
"Sister, we have a problem." he stated, slightly surprised to find his sister not in there.
Wait, what was that?
He heard sniffing coming from the corner.
"I-Ishizu...?" he asked in surprise, when he found his sister there.
She was wearing the long, brown robe Ishizu was ought to wear, had long, black hair and was wearing the Millenium Necklace.
She turned around, and shook her head slowly, tears dripping from her face.
"Brothers of mine... We are going to be like this for at least 24 hours..."

Odion cried out, but Marik just stood there.
Ishizu had a lower, deeper voice than she usually had. Her jaw resembled a cube rather than a curve, and her lips had become a lot thinner.
Her breasts were gone, and... Well.. Overall, she was being a rather ugly man.
A man than was observing Marik with great interest and appreciation, so it seemed.
"I-Ishizu...?" Marik asked, but Ishizu didn't reply.
"I never knew you'd make such a lovely girl, brother."
Marik swallowed, eyes widening.

The girl twirled a bang of hair, and then held the dice earring that hung from her left earlobe.
She then raised a brow as if Jounouchi had said something like: 'water is wet'.
"Are you saying you don't recognize me?" She said as she rolled her eyes.
Without even giving Jou a chance to answer, she continued. "I'm Otougi, duhr."

May La Nee

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:40 am
[[*cheers* I got rid of my one-liners! ]]  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:08 am
(OMG!! Otougi is so... so... BITCHY xd ))  

Angel of Flames2

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:59 am
Honda decided that enough was enough and grabbed the handle on the door, pulling it open and revealing two figures in the hall. Both of them were women. "Hey! Uh---Ladies--I'm looking for--" he said interrupting them. (Jou and Otougi) He paused when he realized he was topless. He thought on it a moment before continuing.
Girls...They have a locker room too... They've seen it before... And, when they're alone they walk around topless so... (<~Honda's strange understanding [probably resulting from daydreams...])

"I'm looking for ah..." he paused again when he realized he didn't know who he was lookign for. wait, do I even sound like a girl? I don't want them to think I'm wierd or anthing... "where uh... that um... pritt-Ty boy Set--ah..." Maybe seto wouldn't be the right person to talk to... The only problem was that he didn't know who he could talk to who wouldn't think he was wierd! This was QUITE a prediciment...  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:42 pm
Jou, unfortunately, knew that the room the girl had come out of was Honda's. "Honda? Is that- you? Wait, never mind, just- just get on a shirt! An' Ootagi, quit playing Miss #### and get off of me already!" Jounouchi had had enough of Ootagi standing there. "Listen, if I were you guys, I would personally go on a quest to see if everyone else is in this same state, God forbid my sister's a guy now, I do not want to deal with this!"  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:51 pm
((I'll lay claim to bakura... oh, this is going to be fun! xd ))

Bakura woke up and felt... groggy, to say the least. His body felt different, certainly. Laying on his chest was moderatly uncomfortable, like he was shoving two oranges into his chest. And his hair felt longer... much, MUCH longer. He got up and stretched. Looking up at his outstretched arms, bakura noticed that his hands were longer... and slimmer... they were even more feminine than he remembered.
"What..." Bakura's eye's went buggy. His voice was highpitched, and very girlie. Bakuur looked down and screamed. He had BOOBS.
"ohmygodohmygodOHMYGOD!!!" Bakura was freaking out. His male privates were gone, and in thier place were... well, girl parts. At least he wasn't on his period... his boggled mind wouldn't have been able to handle the shock. Yami Bakura wasn't saying much of anything... he was too busy cheaking himself out.
At least I make a pretty girl...Bakura consoled himself as he got up to try and get dressed. Pants should be interesting; he was curvier now, not like creepy curvy, but definately a girl. Pants would fit differently... then there was the problem with the obvious need for a bra... Bakura looked down at his B cup breasts. They wouldn't be very easy to conceil.
Bakura heard someone scream, and knew instictively it was Mokuba, seeing as Bakura was staying with the Kaiba's for a while. Bakura wondered if everyone was having the same problem, or if he was the only one. Judging from the pitch on the scream, Bakura assumed that he was not alone in his transformation.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:04 am
[-Of course Otougi's bitchy! gonk
-x3 I love Honda's logics. rofl
-I was going to have Bakura and Ryou and have Ryou be suicidal, but this is better. xp ]

"You're not serious, are you?" Otougi said, moving a bang of hair behind her ear graciously.
"I'm not even on you, and I don't care how the others are. I'm all that matters." She continued, looking Jounouchi in the eyes accusingly.
"You just miss your dogsuit, don't you."

She then turned to Honda. "You. Are. Such. A loser."
She turned around with a 'phuh' and walked away, making sure to move her hips to the sides as much as possible while doing so.

May La Nee

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:11 am
"Seriously..." Ishizu continued, getting up and walking over to Marik.
"I never knew... You'd look so good... As a girl." SHe said the word 'girl' with a weird twist in his tongue, causing it to sound very sensual.

And weird, since Ishizu's not supposed to be a man. @_@

"Hey erm... Ishizu... Are you... Alright? Heh?" Marik asked, rather worried about his sister her brother.
"I'm alright now..." Ishizu then turned away, and walked over to one of his suitcases. "I have something for you, here..." She started digging in a pile of clothing. "Odion, you come too. You two are going to love these."
"Eh...?" Odion asked with a broken voice, tears still on her cheeks.
Ishizu dove back into the suitcase. "I think you'll fit in this..."

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:27 am
Honda was silent for a good period of time, even after watching Otougi walk off.

"JOU!?" He suddenly gasped, making the connection. He glanced around to see who it was who had just said that--then he realized that it was ONLY HIM again. He forgot about the voice change for a moment there... "Homygawd, we're both ladies!" then he realized what Jou had said to him. "Cover yourself"

"That has got to be one of the most bizzare things you've EVER said to me," he commented.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:21 pm
((Ah... sorry about that sweatdrop ))

Bakura walked out his/her door (after several frustrated moments of trying to pull on his pants and finding a shirt that didn't look obscene) and headed over towards Ishizu's room. She might have some idea as to what was going on... and maybe a hairtie to keep back all the hair that was falling down Bakura's back and framing his now much more ovaline face. He looked like those dolls that little girls dressed up.
"Intresting analogy..." Yami commented. Bakura just rolled his eyes and kept walking, choosing not to flip out on his Yami. He'd already had to yell at it to stop creeping him/her out by playing with itself.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff