Total Votes : 29

Slash Bandit

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:57 pm
Hahaha. The scene with Blader DJ was probably one of my favorites <3

Hiromi's bathing suit is so cute *o* Rei was like the only one (besides Kai who wasn't even there half the time) that didn't wear a suit.

Speaking of Kai disappearing. Alyssa kept freaking out (she has this huge obsession with Kai) because she didn't get to see him very often because he kept disappearing and would SCREAM IN MY EAR everytime he showed up on the tv screen.

Too bad it doesn't have any extra features like Japanese subtitles and everything ;o;  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:04 pm
Im assuming the move will show up in england...but when it came out in america, was it on DVD or in the cinema? Imagine it in the cinema, 20foot tall Kai and Rei!! eek heart  

Jiggery-Pokery

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:12 pm
I'm pretty sure the movie is out in England. o.o;

And it's a direct to video/DVD release. No theatre time, unfortunately.

Blader DJ scene = LOVE. Though I felt so bad for him. =/

Hiromi was so cute in her swimsuit. And Kyoujyu's scared me a bit.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:20 pm
o.o
really??

I wonder if its out in ireland...I'll have to have a gander around the videoshops.....or move to england...X3  

Jiggery-Pokery

Osaka is me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:03 pm
Prixy
I'm pretty sure the movie is out in England. o.o;

And it's a direct to video/DVD release. No theatre time, unfortunately.

Blader DJ scene = LOVE. Though I felt so bad for him. =/

Hiromi was so cute in her swimsuit. And Kyoujyu's scared me a bit.

It did! My friend Corie[who is soo totally obessed with Kyoujyu] was freaked out a bit! lol! But in other words, why did they meet Daichi in the movie and in the first episode of G-Revoulution? My friends and I say it's because Daichi died and his twin brother Daichi came to life and had something different about him that we,watchers, didn't notice but the Gang did?lol! domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:32 pm
Nobody in the Beyblade series ever dies. o.o

The movie was made after V-Force and before G-Rev. I always assumed that it was made before G-Revolution was really thought of. Or else they just disregarded it and made the movie to make money.

But really, we should just wait here for Rube to correct me about my above statement. :p

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:38 am
Dude, I saw the movie yesterday...

and my reaction is this:

"THAT PROVES IT. REI IS A WOMAN."

Freaking seriously, though. He wore neither a bathing suit nor a kimono or yukata! What's his problem, really? Did the artists not have enough money to draw him one? Or is he really a woman and just doesn't want to present the goods?

I saw a bit of Kai/Hiromi in this, so I guess it's not as unbelievable as I thought it was. I guess I can warm up to it...since it has Hiromi in it and Hiromi is the best ever heart There was some Takao/Hiromi as well! SQUEE!!! 4laugh I kept thinking Rei/Max, too...but that might have been just me o.o

And my brother was like "Dude, does Daichi have superpowers or something?"

I was squeeing like a madman when the lady said that Rei dressed like a waiter (both my brother and I accidentally called him a waitress xDDDD)

Overall, the movie was good, I guess. Not choppy, describes everything to the point where the audience has an idea of what's going on. It's a little vague in some parts, though. Like why the heck was Kai being all "Imma be a lone-wolf, now, kthxbai" all of a sudden --;; He usually goes with them, no matter how lone-wolfish he is. Why was there like a HUUGE crowd of people? Like that was a LOT of people o_o

Kyouju had a weird yet strangely familiar voice....his swimsuit was ADORABLE! XDDD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:34 am
Ugh, Kyouju's bathing suit creeped me out the most. It scares me again in G-Rev when they go to the pool. Bah, I hate speedos >_> On ANY person, they scare the living daylights out of me.

Rofl. You're making me think about that now, Ja xD How wonderful it would be if Rei was a woman xD

*coughthoughidstillloveemilyandhiromiabitmoremaybecough*  

Slash Bandit

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KaosMage15

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:41 am
I dont normally like anime moives from shows but I always go see them anyway cause I love the show.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:27 am
Kenny's suit in the movie scared me eek By Hiromi's was cute 3nodding That was an awsome movie! Poor DJ though.......That must of hurt xp  

Chibi Baka Jake

[+Fleas.On.Toast+]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:11 am
As much as everyone seems to be voting on the poll on Beyblade.com, I havent seen it in sight anywhere. And they finished G-revolution, then they realese(sp?) A v-force movie.

I don't see the point.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:00 am
OMG I WANT TO SEE TEH MOVIE O.O  

+Sienna_Hikari+

Clarrisani

Liberal Informer

10,850 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:37 am
No sign of them releasing the movie here in Australia. I'm still trying to convince someone to send it to me. We do, however, have V-Force coming out on DVD. Only volume #1 thus far though.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:13 pm
I haven't seen it... I want to....  

Ariakas_17

Prodigious_girl

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:40 pm
Despite being an avid beyblade fan, I was REALLY disappointed with the movie. ;_;. Not a lot of Kai at all...>_< Not to mention Kai laughed at the end...that's so OOC for Kai...^_^ Mind you it was nice to see him smile. ^.^ I did enjoy the fact that there was a lot of Max! *huggles him*. But still...I was kind of bored with the movie...  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff