Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
did Kenshin and Kaoru have a baby??!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flam3gurl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:33 am
Aack! There's a true ending! i've ony seen to 95!!! I hope that person finds it!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:58 am
The Memorial ep can be downloaded from Saitou Hajime.com. Just scroll to the bottom of the Multimedia page and there it is.  

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Foxprincess09

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:11 am
User Image
User Image
There they had a baby.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:06 pm
Yami no Hitokiri
The Memorial ep can be downloaded from Saitou Hajime.com. Just scroll to the bottom of the Multimedia page and there it is.

Thank you soo much! heart  

Chibibotan

Yukariko Hanasaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:21 am
Wow thankies I never knew there was more to RK. And yes they have a son called Kenji looks just like Kenshin too. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:52 pm
kenji is soo cute!!! *squee* heart heart heart heart  

Miyu88

Chibibotan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:39 pm
I wish they would have more on Kenji other than the OVA... stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:31 pm
DAMN YOU! YOU SPOILED IT =[  

Azreal_Zynthos

Chibibotan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:26 am
Who did?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:44 am
Sweet! I gotta see these episode even if I'm not up to par! XD  

San_Yuen

xHelloxDollFacex

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:06 am
I feel weird..i love ruroken and i've oly watched amisly of 25 episodes...man i hate it...i triedm lo look for episodes on th internet but couldn't find them...and in you tube..takes too much to dowload them anyways not all of the episodes are there and i want to what 'em all crying so sad...an dyes they had a baby...i was searching through the web and i read that they did had a baby Kenji I think his name is...but i haven's seen him till now...*so happy*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:46 am
If you lived close to me I could let you borrow some... sweatdrop  

Chibibotan

Roloko vi Britannia

Interesting Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:55 pm
They had a baby named Kenji  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:24 pm
The anime ended at episode 96, not 95 as some of you have said. I haven't watched the OVA episodes, and after what some of you have said about them i'm not sure i want to. I just got the final volume of Rurouni Kenshin today, and the part with Kenji and Yahiko recieving the Sakabato does happen in the manga. I'm so sad that the series is over.....  

-X-Shugo-x-Tenshi-X-

Chibibotan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:35 pm
Neko_Rakuen
The anime ended at episode 96, not 95 as some of you have said. I haven't watched the OVA episodes, and after what some of you have said about them i'm not sure i want to.

Which ova are you talking about? The last one? And yes we know it ended on 96 but in America it didn't.

Neko_Rakuren
I just got the final volume of Rurouni Kenshin today, and the part with Kenji and Yahiko recieving the Sakabato does happen in the manga. I'm so sad that the series is over.....

Well since it's in the Last OVA then I would think it would be in the manga since it's the original basically... sweatdrop  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff