Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Where you ever called the Devil? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool gothic type topic?
  Buger off!
  Lolita likes.
  I see rainbow plot bunnies on a hamster wheel in your head...
View Results

Joe1052

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:31 pm
Soriana Leo
That one question that burns the mind and my eyelids, where you ever called the devil?

Yes, I have been called the devil by a few Chrsitain people, not only for the way I dress but for the gift bestowed upon me to see the dead. They keep telling me its the ' devils gift' and to ' except Christ into my heart. before its too late!' I tell them to buger off...

Any else have any experience with people calling them names because they are gothic, punk, or anything really?

me2 I see dead people and people call me the devil some times not christain people oh yah and I'm christain and I know what your thinking how can I be goth and christain people ask me that all the time  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:43 am
yeah of corse ive also been called that on this all tho this is my favret 1 and yeah i like it:spawn of satan
but yeah and other things 2 like ppl tell me 2 repent and keep saying thay have seen hell and mainly in there dreams so yeah its really boreing after a wile i think i got in to a few g=fights b 4 kuz if it o well dont matter but yeah and it tends 2 like not affect me after a wile so like just punch them and walk a way or just do sumthing and yeah but i live in hawaii theres crazyer places with that s**t but here its pretty bad  

Z Shadow

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Z Shadow

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:50 am
DarknessxFire
I've had people come up to me and spray me with water, shouting "Bad dog! You need god. God is Good! Get God, you hound of hell! Bad dog!"

know wht that happen 2 me in skool 1ce it was weird kuz like out of no were a student aswell as a teacher kame up 2 me and did that i would have like did sumthing 2 scare the s**t out of them but it was doring skool
w8 i think i did i said sumthing i guess thay tought i was speking in touge or sumthing all in all it was pretty funny sep the fact that the water was like from the cafe or sumthing and it was like hot water 2 so like i went trew the hole dayh soked and really really hot 2 but all in all funny as hell rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:32 am
demon mist ninja
DarknessxFire
I've had people come up to me and spray me with water, shouting "Bad dog! You need god. God is Good! Get God, you hound of hell! Bad dog!"

know wht that happen 2 me in skool 1ce it was weird kuz like out of no were a student aswell as a teacher kame up 2 me and did that i would have like did sumthing 2 scare the s**t out of them but it was doring skool
w8 i think i did i said sumthing i guess thay tought i was speking in touge or sumthing all in all it was pretty funny sep the fact that the water was like from the cafe or sumthing and it was like hot water 2 so like i went trew the hole dayh soked and really really hot 2 but all in all funny as hell rofl

This is your warning, this much netspeak is not tolerated in this guild. Please use something akin to proper english.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

HellMary

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:35 pm
DarknessxFire

Nothing as... wel wet as that but yeah something simaler.
But I do know one thing, Satan loves me! And I know this for the Bible nuts have told me so!  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:08 pm
No one's never actually come out and said it, on ex told me I was mean, and another told me I was evil, but most of the accusations come from the crazed church-going sect, fake christians, and people with different ideas...or rather ideas similar to everyone elses' or what they think is everyone elses. Me, I do what feels good to me, I wear what I like...and embrace my mother's saying 'if you don't like it, don't look (she hates my clothes, music, and make-up).  

Oterys

blink146

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:15 am
haha I think mine is the best
last week me and me friend, both wearing all black as usual, her with her black hair, me with my black and crimson hair, were walking down the street to get to the safety of her house. A car full of let's say 20ish year old guys drives by and they yell
"EMOS!!"
Like seriously what the hell? I mean people who know me well call me emo just to mess around but aggh! Stupid ****ers!

Anyways bout being called the devil, I get that quite a bit. But there can be no devil because there is no god, if there were he would not allow such suffering so I really think the attempted insult is irrelevant and amusing.

Haha I don't think it helped that in a class I shared a dream in which Lucifer came out of y mirror and tried to take me to hell with him
eek  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:58 am
Never

Then again, anyone who'd call a Gothic Lolita a devil is pretty crazy sweatdrop

Sanddru

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:45 am
Wow. The Devil? I'd be pretty impressed if someone called me that.

True story, though: One day I was in the bookshop, leafing through the Satanic Bible. Now, I think the Satanic Bible is pretty stupid. But some Guy in Flannel, who couldn't guess what I was thinking, pointed me out to his wife as "one o' them Satan worshippers.' She nodded sagely and said, "Gotta be. Look how she's dressed!"

And then, wouldn't you know, a NUN came up to me and asked why I was reading it. I said I wanted to know why some less-than-savvy highschool chums were shelling out money to join. So I spend the next half hour talking to a nun. Shut the gawkers up but good. lol  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:08 am
I went to work with some gothic style make-up on and they are calling it the cat style because my eyes sort of look cat green/yellow when I ware black eyeliner. I get some strange looks from the Christian who called me Devil, its funny actually because everyone else excepts me except for him. XD  

Soriana Leo

XGambit

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:28 am
Never been called Samael...kinda sad. I wish someone would call me Samael. It would show there are other smart people out there. Lucifer is his epithet not his real name to those who have no idea what im talking about. Im nuts and borderline punk/emo ish stuff. I wear army clothes and some darker shirts so its possible someday. But deeper down Im a good christian. Yes I believe in God. But I disagree with most priests and a lot of modern catholic views on things.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:34 pm
oh yes, plenty a time i have been called lucifer. some even say they can see a jet black aura and pitch black wings  

machina alphonse

Eloquent Gekko

DracoSofy

Liberal Gaian

4,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:42 pm
MERENWENOFNARGOTHROND
WELL i dont called the devil, just because i dont care his world
and yes a lot of persons say that i am antichrist rolleyes
but ah bullshit i dont care what others say about me talk2hand

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:34 pm
Never. I am respectable in all ways, and do not warrant such accusations, regardless of my attire or actions. I have the gift of tasteful discretion, so rare among teenagers.  

Plan-Galere

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces