Reply Herds
[IC] =Wild Thunder Herd= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shariea

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:39 pm
Waya sighed a bit and pawed at the ground, shaking his mane in an attempt to get the dark locks out of his eyes. The effect was futile however as the thick tresses just fell back over his eyes in a stylish fashion. He huffed at his forlock and peered through the strands and out over the valley. The herd was small at this stage, and it was easy enough to keep track of the members. All where adults and more than able to take care of themselves, and as of yet, no preditors had dared to cross their path. His tail lashed against the ground, as he huffed softly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:04 pm
Princess chuckled slightly as she watched Waya try to get the hair out of his eyes. While it might be bothersome to him, she had to admit it looked good. Had to wonder where those braids came from though...he didn't seem the type to attach himself to a twolegger. She moved closer and lipped at one. "Where'd they come from?"  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Shariea

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:07 pm
The Stallion blinked softly underneath his thick mane and tilted his head back to look at princess as she slipped to his side. She'd been doing that more lately, and he really didnt fathom why. Although it really didnt bother him either. He turned to look at her fully and raised a brow in a quizzical fashion. "where did what come from?" he asked at length, as he had no idea what she was reffering to, or that she'd even been watching him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:11 pm
Princess raised a brow. "The braids...where did they come from?" She tilted her head. "They're the kind twoleggers like to make in their hair...but I've not seen you around a twolegger. You don't seem the type to hang around them."  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Shariea

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:14 pm
Waya nodded softly and snorted a bit. "when I was younger I was...befriended by a two legger. He braided my hair and put beads in it. A harsh winter came... " his eyes glanced down at the ground and he snorted softly. "I never saw him again after that. I dont get close to two leggers...." he said after a moments pause, clearly a sore subject, but at lest he had shared that much with her. His tail lashed again and he raised his gaze to look down at the smaller mare.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:16 pm
Halloween glanced from Princess to Waya and back at Princess she didn't feel right interupting them but she also didn't feel comfortable watching them either. 'Well I was hoping to find a safe place to stay where I could be with others like myself."  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:45 pm
Princess turned her head towards Halloween and then gestured to the hollow. "That's where we've been gathering for now. Strong mares are always welcome." Looking back at Waya, "...I see. I never did get very close to them, though some of my kind would. They would be kept in tents with the twoleggers, much like here."  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:47 pm
Waya nodded and smiled lightly to the new mare. "Im sure you'll fit in great here, if you like." he said after a moment, turning once again to princess. "I wont take to another like that again. " he said shaking his head, and after that let the matter drop. His tail lashed against the ground as he banished the thought from his mind.  

Shariea

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:51 pm
Halloween nodded to Waya and Princess and then headed for the hollow Princess had pointed to. She knew it would be better to go and leave the two Soquili alone. A bit of tension had seemed to build between the two and she certainly didn't want to bother either of them during their tension.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:13 pm
Princess was surprised, a little bit anyways. He really didn't seem like the type to warm up to a human...but it did explain the braids. But to bond and lose that bond...it showed the strength she thought she'd perceived in him when they'd met. Faintly she pondered the idea of observing some humans, and dismissed it with a snort. She didn't need them, and wasn't about to be used by them. "Pretty reasonable I'd say. Seems like most of them are more interested in using our strong backs and swift legs."  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Shariea

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:35 pm
The Dark stallion watched as the new female made her way off into the herd lands to find a place for shelter. He turned his attention quietly back to Princess. "True I suppose.. some are also kinder than others. I suppose like us they all have differnt personalities and qualites that make them who they are. After all they do seem intellegent, Maybe not on the same level as we are, they do have a bit of cunning. "  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:07 pm
Princess snorted. "They're a strange lot, one and all if you ask me." With a toss of her mane, she bent her head down to snatch a quick mouthful of grass. Chewing and swallowing it, she shrugged. "I mean, I saw one making some sort of...necklace, I guess...out of flowers. It started to rain, and it fell apart. Why make something so flimsy?"  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Shariea

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:11 pm
The Stallion shrugged his shoulders and glanced out over the valley. "I have no idea. The do seem to have a knack for making stable objects though... however i really dont see uses for most of them. " His tail lashed against the ground and he shruged his shoulders again, dismissing the topic of the two leggers. "The herd has been quiet as of late... "  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:52 pm
Princess nodded. "Yeah, it has been. We should be grateful for that, though...things are more peaceful during the summer, when predators are not so desperate. They have easier prey during these times." She looked about. "Winter...winter shall bring the starving ones."  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Shariea

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:28 pm
Waya nodded, suddering softly. Winter was a hard time, when the earth froze and the land swallowed up the grasses that fed them. The preditors came in numbers, hunger crazed and insane. The bitter cold that would bite into your skin and chill you to the bone. The stallion hated winter, bad times happened when the snow fell... and he would hate to see what would befall this herd should the valley leave no traces of food and the wild ones came from the forests. "yes... winter will be the true test..." he replied at last.  
Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff