no
  not yet
  what the heck is neopets premuim?!?!
View Results

AlbinoBudgie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:24 pm
I have it, i believe its worth it, and i can refur any one who wants it ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:21 am
I have premium too and I'm totally willing to give referrals to anyone who needs them smile
I think my favorite thing is the super show wizard. I shop snipe for np and that's the most heavenly helper! No more refreshing over and over only to have missed one page with too many lower priced items!
The portal is nice too. I can see how recently most of my friends have been on, who'se posted in my guild, where my neostocks are at and all sorts of other stuff all on one page. Oh yeah an NO ADS! dramallama  

Phoenixliv

9,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Starlight Path

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:58 am
i think the basic is fine to me. I have considered the premium but will stick with the basic for now  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:02 pm
I'm thinking about getting it for a wile or something. I would have to be wile I don't have school though. That way I have more time to injoy it.

To me it seems like something a all out fan of neopets would want. Other ways if you feel like you are going to end up leaving or something. It would be pointless to get.  

DreamDrop_Riku

Kindred of Hearts

33,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • The Edgiest 250

Aimers

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:01 pm
I wouldn't say no to it if someone decided to pay for me (like that's ever gonna happen; I'd rather get a donation letter from Gaia). But I feel that it's like paying real money to get ... fake money, which is kinda like Gaia's concept with the donation letters.

Besides, I'd rather "work" to get my neopoints, not waste RL money to buy pixels.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:15 pm
AlkseeyaKC
I'm thinking about getting it for a wile or something. I would have to be wile I don't have school though. That way I have more time to injoy it.

To me it seems like something a all out fan of neopets would want. Other ways if you feel like you are going to end up leaving or something. It would be pointless to get.

Yeah that's about it. I love Neopets and have played for years so Premium is great for me.  

Phoenixliv

9,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

sheep.go.RAWR

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:12 am
I have premuim, and I guess the best thing about it is being able to sya you've got it

when your asking to borrow something for a low collat, you can put in you have premie, and then people know you won't waste real money scamming them

and then theres the ssw, that is worth it in my opinion, I have a sdb full of codestones i've sniped for 1np  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:54 pm
I miss my premium ;-;
i used to have it but then my mom decided not to pay for it anymore sad
i miss itsooo much i think its worth my money
but i wont be able to get it back for a while ;-;  

airo-blast

DreamDrop_Riku

Kindred of Hearts

33,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:28 pm
I just decited to get it the other night. xd I'm injoying it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:42 pm
I have Premium. It's great not messing with stupid adds. My side account still has them and OMG I had forgotten how annoying they were. No adds is worth the cost of premium. I also LOVE the super shop wizard. The rest is just kind of nice, but I could live without.  

FullMoonGirl

Sexclamation

Excitable Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:02 pm
I think premium would be awesome! I have to pay for it myself, so when I get a job I'm going to get it. I just hope it'll be worth it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:16 pm
how much is it?  

[ Magic Marker ]

FullMoonGirl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:29 pm
8 bucks a month or 80 a year  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:30 pm
woops 70 a year  

FullMoonGirl

[ Magic Marker ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:00 pm
hmm..i don't think i'll be getting it soon. maybe when i get a credit card..  
Neopia Central

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff