Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  + 10
View Results

[P.a.n.d.a. - L.o.l.l.y.]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:42 pm
emo -sulk- I envy you so much... there are two reason to why I believe I will never get to meet them:

-I live too far away and the camp I live in is so small and insignificant they would never ever come here.

-If they did come to Colombia and gave a concert in a real stadium or something, my mom wouldn't let me go because of my age.

Therefore, I have all the reason necesary to feel ver, very jealous stare

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:10 pm
Me ish so jealous...I have no hope in meeting them. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. crying  

X____Curse On Your Lips

KyutoCat

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:58 am
wow amazing.... stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:41 pm
I have yet to meet them, I had chance and I didn't take it. I want to punch myself in the face for not taking it. Anyways I'm not giving up till I do  

laurabagora

Shippo~ Kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:42 am
I have met them all bout 5 times already. I go to all of their concerts when they are around dallas,tx. I met pete in a gas station before too((PETE WENTZ)) i also got a kiss on the cheek! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:14 am
u suck jk i live like 2 hours out of there home town and i havent met them yet gerrrr...  

preps-avoid-me

X____Curse On Your Lips

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:42 pm
Shippo~ Kitsune
I have met them all bout 5 times already. I go to all of their concerts when they are around dallas,tx. I met pete in a gas station before too((PETE WENTZ)) i also got a kiss on the cheek! ^^

Darn you lucky butts. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:41 am
Heres a good Idea for those who want to meet them!! Crash your car right in front of there tour bus, or like break it in front of the tour bus and make them stop and then just run up to the tour bus and start banging on the door. OK It prob wouldn't work, but oh well. I tried to hijack panics bus but we missed them by five minuits on interstate!! Opps!!  

xXxLoser FacexXx

X.x~Mystic Angel~x.X

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:38 pm
i wish i was there...it would have been mint!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:04 pm
i hate you now  

i_luv_petewentz

X____Curse On Your Lips

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:59 pm
Not Ur Favorite Record
Heres a good Idea for those who want to meet them!! Crash your car right in front of there tour bus, or like break it in front of the tour bus and make them stop and then just run up to the tour bus and start banging on the door. OK It prob wouldn't work, but oh well. I tried to hijack panics bus but we missed them by five minuits on interstate!! Opps!!

What an awesome idea. 3nodding xd But I doubt that they would come out of their tour bus. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:18 pm
Lucky... I almost went to their concert but my friend got her tickets to earlie stare  

[.White.Out.]

A B i t t e r Symphony generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

A B i t t e r Symphony

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:59 pm
i bet that that did not really happen!! wahmbulance twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:14 pm
Ur sooo lucky! FOB is the best band. I wanted 2 go 2 1 of there concerts but I didn`t get 2. I have never met a famous person. Well, my friend is going 2 be famous. They just got done with his cd. I would tell u the name but I don`t want spoil it. ( And i can`t remember the last word in the name...)But it will be kool...  

JoeyzGrl

VintageSpeech

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:46 pm
lucky!! im so jealous!!!! gonk  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items