Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Naruto Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frizzel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:17 am
I want to be my OC! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:18 am
Can I be my own character (Satori)? I like rping characters of my own... sweatdrop  

Ephesea

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:36 am
~Black_ShadowKitty~
|_Amari_
Ooh, OOOH, if, for some reason, Naruto gets taken before I posted, can I be Kakashi? ( I can be multiple characters, I am a decent role-player and I can be very active. )
*stares at you* hello i just want to meet new friends and I WANNA BE INO OR TENTEN!!! since all the other ones i wanna be has one person beggin for it and someone else ave it. anyways my name is Kimiko Kio whats yous?

Uh...O...K? I'm Amari. It's a MALE african name that means " Strength and power ". o_O;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:01 pm
i'd like to be naruto.... and if he's not available...... i dont wanna join :p... but if naruto is available ill join as him......  

Kalmarkid91

Sakura Mishiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:12 pm
hello im sakura haruno  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:21 pm
Ok, Kalmark, I asked to be Naruto, but if you won't join, then I'll allow you to take my place. And sicne both neji and Naruto are taken, I'll be Kakashi  

|_Amari_

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:42 pm
If Tenten is free, I'd like to be her please. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:57 pm
Okay, it's all updated. I think there's enough people to begin the RP, now! 3nodding Just remember to be literate and descriptive in your posts, or the RP will be really, (and I mean REALLY) boring sweatdrop

Try to write like you're writing a book XD

Shall I start us off?

-------

A lone nin wandered the dark streets of Konoha, her greyish crystal-blue eyes serveying the terrain warily. She sighed heavily, as it had been quite some time since she'd had a chance to walk around like this, due to intense training outside the village. Her purple hair hung in front of her face, covering her eyes from veiw of others, but not vice versa. She brought some of it away from her right eye, to get a good look at a lone swing in a schoolyard.

'It is so late in the night, I think I shall take a rest I deserve...' she chuckled inwardly, taking a seat. 'Such a peaceful village....'  

Celtic Wolf

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:52 pm
Gaara walked through the streets as quietly as he could, he made his way to a tall tree. He jumped up to a branch and made himself comfortable as he gazed at the moon. A cool silent breeze brushed agaist his face, he placed his hand on his cheek where it was the coldest. He looked upon the village angrily still with his hand on his cheek, then he saw some movement "This stupid village has too many rats..." he muttered to himself. But he looked closely and saw it was a person, People from this village are never up this late....who is it? He watched the person make their way to a playground, he nimbley jumped off the branch and ran to the playground.

Once he got there he hid in some bushes. Looking apon the playground gave him bad memories of how all the kids never played or talked with him back in his village. He looked around angrily and saw it was girl....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:35 am
Yondaime walked out of the Ichiraku Ramen shop. It was a good meal, he left a decent tip, as usual. It was his easily his favorite place to eat in Konoha. He loved this village. Suddenly he noticed a girl swinging on the swing, a girl he didn't recognize. As well as an odd kid watching her in a tree.

"Who in the..." He stopped his words and quickly jumped atop a building, his cape flowing behind him.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:05 am
OoC: I'm guessing that this is before the anime starts, so..

IC:

- The dark room was slowly lit up by a small match the man used, he threw the match in the trash several feet infront of him. The man was lying in bed, as he laid down, relaxed. He brought out a small, red book, as he opened the pages, reading it very quietly. He then smirked as he read it's contents. The door then knocked three times, the name with long-silver hair then sighed, as he grabbed a face mask from the desk next to his bed, put it on, and slowly put on his Jounin clothing. - " Man..What is it now? " - The man asked, as he opened his clothes closet, seeing an old, torn, A.N.B.U suit. On a tag next to it, it reads: " Kakashi, the man who wasn't strong enough. " Kakashi's left eye, shimmering red, stared at the tag for 2 seconds, then grabbed his Konoha Headband, and put it over his Sharingan. After he put on his clothing, he slowly opened the door, seeing a fellow Jounin give him information about chuunin exam attack. - " ..Hm..I will see them later. I must do something else, first.." - He said coldly, walking out of his apartment and walked through the streets of the Leaf Village, his hands in his pocket, memories of the past haunting him. -

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:50 am
[[Guess everyones gotta do intros..]]

*In the forest, I start to feed my "destruction bugs" chakra, as that is what I must do. While hunting for some small animals and plants, I sense something in the midst, I quickly call upon my bugs with an extremely low frequency, so nothing canhear it except this kind of speicies. I jump up into a tree as swiftly and quietly as I can and wait for the person to walk by. I also send a bug to go investigate for me. After a couple minutes, my bug returns and whispers to me. It says its a human.*

[[Omg do I have to be that human too.. Uhh sorry for introducing no one..]]  

Evil Ducky Man

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:20 am
IC:

-Gaara looked at the girl in the swing and was about to confront her, but he felt someone else watching him. I'll hunt her down tomorrow... with one last glare he quickly ran away from the playground. He made his way to an alley and decided to stay there for now...-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:25 am
Damn that u wont allow custom chars to be an Uchiha...

Because my "RP char" (Keruza) is kinda a part from the Uchiha.
He's half-Uchiha, half-AnotherClanThatIsUnknown biggrin  

Keruza

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:12 am
Yondaime jumped down from a building right in front of the girl on the swing. Before looking at her, he took a glance at the alley the watcher had retreated to. Then he turned his head to the girl on the swing.

"Hello. May I ask for your name?" He always had a problem for intruding on things that weren't his business.

OOC: btw, who is the current Hokage? Since there are four hokage that are alive. o.o;  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff