Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Best Naruto Couple Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akai sakura

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:06 pm
suiton_suikodan
Shikamaru and Temari. Dun know why but i have a feeling they will end up together in the anime.
i agree with you mate! love that paring! yay!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:15 am
Red Inuzuka
I must say, that pic of Sasuke and Sakura is awesome.

Novem Cauda Vulpes: Give me like 2 days. I have written like 4 fanfics on my comp involving Naru/Hina, Kiba/Hina, Kiba/Naru, and all 3. I'm totally serious. I've been too lazy to upload them, but since you want some, now I feel obligated.

And The Kiba is the best fansite. Period. It's Kiba, it's LinkandLuigi, what else is there to say?

Thing is Link and Luigi is not an Author I like and I have been to the site and I'm not a fan of it either.

And when I said I liked the idea of the couple I meant well written fics if you post them I will read and review but I will be honest, in other words if you ask me to review and I don't like it I will say as much.  

Novem Cauda Vulpes

A D S J K F

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:32 am
Sakura and Naruto.. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:07 am
Red Inuzuka
Eyebrow
Red Inuzuka
And The Kiba is the best fansite. Period. It's Kiba, it's LinkandLuigi, what else is there to say?
Oh snap! x2
I love you.

Whoa! Holy Magic, you're right there. I don't know how I missed the sig with the ever so popular font. xp

Like my sig?
I'm addicted that font. I don't know why. It's so lame. Pathetically enough, it's called "Puppy Font".

I definitely love your signature. Kiba/Hinata 4-evah!!!!!!!!!!11111111one

Novem Cauda Vulpes, just a question, do YOU have any fanfiction? Because I haven't read anything by you and if you're going off about how much everyone ELSE'S fanfictions and ideas suck, I'd like to see what you can do. And should you have fanfiction (which you better because you are WAY too critical, I have seen you around and seen your posts), it better be the greatest gosh darned fanfiction in the entire world.  

Eyebrow

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:55 am
The best Naruto could is Anko and That jounin chick with the red eyes. ALL...RIGHT.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:46 am
Eyebrow
Red Inuzuka
Eyebrow
Red Inuzuka
Oh snap! x2
I love you.

Whoa! Holy Magic, you're right there. I don't know how I missed the sig with the ever so popular font. xp

Like my sig?
I'm addicted that font. I don't know why. It's so lame. Pathetically enough, it's called "Puppy Font".

I definitely love your signature. Kiba/Hinata 4-evah!!!!!!!!!!11111111one

Novem Cauda Vulpes, just a question, do YOU have any fanfiction? Because I haven't read anything by you and if you're going off about how much everyone ELSE'S fanfictions and ideas suck, I'd like to see what you can do. And should you have fanfiction (which you better because you are WAY too critical, I have seen you around and seen your posts), it better be the greatest gosh darned fanfiction in the entire world.

I don't say everyone's fics and ideas suck I said everyone I have read so far has sucked. There's a difference I know the odds are very good there is some wonderful fanfic out there I just haven't read it yet.

No I don't write Fanfic. The Reason I don't write fanfiction is very simple it's not for a lack of ideas it's that my grasp of spelling and grammar isn't up to snuff. (which is why I don't comment on grammar when I review.) What can I say I'm a math person not an English person.

But not writing fanfiction doesn't mean I'm not entitled to give my opinion on it. Any publicly posted work is open to public Critism if all you want are flowery comments then you shouldn't be posting work up online.

It's just like Any TV Show, Book, Anime or anything else released for public consumption. Anyone who sees it will have an opinion on it rather or not they write or act in a TV show or whatever.  

Novem Cauda Vulpes

Sakura Mishiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:32 am
any sasusaku fans here crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:07 pm
Novem Cauda Vulpes
I don't say everyone's fics and ideas suck I said everyone I have read so far has sucked. There's a difference I know the odds are very good there is some wonderful fanfic out there I just haven't read it yet.

No I don't write Fanfic. The Reason I don't write fanfiction is very simple it's not for a lack of ideas it's that my grasp of spelling and grammar isn't up to snuff. (which is why I don't comment on grammar when I review.) What can I say I'm a math person not an English person.

But not writing fanfiction doesn't mean I'm not entitled to give my opinion on it. Any publicly posted work is open to public Critism if all you want are flowery comments then you shouldn't be posting work up online.

It's just like Any TV Show, Book, Anime or anything else released for public consumption. Anyone who sees it will have an opinion on it rather or not they write or act in a TV show or whatever.
Okay okay, I think I might have been out of line saying that you've said every fic and every idea sucks. But I HAVE seen you around and you HAVE been awfully negative. I think that perhaps you should lower your standards a bit if every fic you've read is bad by your standards. Or perhaps, instead of there being only black and white, try seeing the gray. A fic can be KIND of good or decent. They don't always have to be bad and wonderful as you put it.

I'm not saying that the fact that you having never written fanfiction makes it so that you are not entitled to your opinion. Not saying that at all. I am, however, saying that it is not your place to say that EVERY single one you've read is bad by your standards. Having never written one, I believe that your criticism is slightly over the top and out of place. I have written several and I know that it is difficult to write something that'll please the different tastes of everyone in the entire reading world.

I also never said that I only accepted flowery, nice comments. If you remember correctly, I originally thanked your for your criticism. Saying that, although I did not agree with some of things you said and accused me of, I still appreciated it. I don't wish to dig up that conversation but I remember that I said that. I accept all sorts of reviews. I have gotten my share of negative reviews as well as my share of positive ones and I hardly think I was complaining about getting less than "flowery" reviews.  

Eyebrow

haru_raver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:05 pm
to me theirs no better couple thannaruto and hinata.just her shyness makes her so cute and i think that they make a good couple togeather in the end.pluss if they had kids i would like to see a little fox boy or girl runing around using the Byakugan on everyone i think that would be awsome.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:11 pm
no sasusaku fans here the maker here is deseparate for a sasusaku fan boo hoo crying crying crying crying crying crying  

Sakura Mishiyuki

haru_raver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:30 pm
i think that ino would make a beter match for sasuke than sakura would. she more or less just stalks him and and never makes a move to go for him. she just got lucky that she was placed on his team, i would have much rather seen ino get into their team and give her a chance because she seems a lot more asertive and would have made many atempts to try to go out with sauske. and i think would also have a beter chance of wining him over.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:45 pm
haru_raver
i think that ino would make a beter match for sasuke than sakura would. she more or less just stalks him and and never makes a move to go for him. she just got lucky that she was placed on his team, i would have much rather seen ino get into their team and give her a chance because she seems a lot more asertive and would have made many atempts to try to go out with sauske. and i think would also have a beter chance of wining him over.
nah i like shikamaru and ino better together  

Sakura Mishiyuki

Novem Cauda Vulpes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:58 pm
Eyebrow
Novem Cauda Vulpes

Okay okay, I think I might have been out of line saying that you've said every fic and every idea sucks. But I HAVE seen you around and you HAVE been awfully negative. I think that perhaps you should lower your standards a bit if every fic you've read is bad by your standards. Or perhaps, instead of there being only black and white, try seeing the gray. A fic can be KIND of good or decent. They don't always have to be bad and wonderful as you put it.

I judge Fics on three things, Characterization, The Quality and Execution of the Idea and over all readibility (doesn't have to be perfect I just have to be able to understand it)

Characterization is my big thing I think that's off the fic isn't going to be one I like regardless. The only fic You know specifically that I don't like is your own. Only because I reviewed it. You cannot judge from one review rather I"m like that to all fics. There are plenty of fics I like over all but one or two aspects don't sit well with me.

You're making a Judgement on a few comments of mine and my one review of your fic. I only warned him because I've met plenty of people who get mad if I don't like what they show me. I figured since hes' a fan of your work and I don't care for your work he should know. After all if he's a fan of your work it's quiet likely his may be similar and that increases the odds I won't like it.

Quote:

I'm not saying that the fact that you having never written fanfiction makes it so that you are not entitled to your opinion. Not saying that at all. I am, however, saying that it is not your place to say that EVERY single one you've read is bad by your standards. Having never written one, I believe that your criticism is slightly over the top and out of place. I have written several and I know that it is difficult to write something that'll please the different tastes of everyone in the entire reading world.

Why isn't it my place to say they were bad to me. That's my opinion. I never said I hadn't written I said I don't write. A Few years ago I'd have had dozens to link you to but as I got older and grew out of the "Grammar doesn't matter" Phase I went back and removed them.

You watch a movie, read a book etc you form an opinion on it. I form an opinion on things I read and I will give that opinion. I don't see why I should lower my standerds just cause nothing has met them yet in Naruto. Since in other fandoms I've participated in I've found plenty to read.

I refuse to lower my standered for one fandom just because so far I have yet to find a fic that meets them. And all things considered my standerds aren't that high. Just an interesting story with Characters that are in Character.

Quote:

I also never said that I only accepted flowery, nice comments. If you remember correctly, I originally thanked your for your criticism. Saying that, although I did not agree with some of things you said and accused me of, I still appreciated it. I don't wish to dig up that conversation but I remember that I said that. I accept all sorts of reviews. I have gotten my share of negative reviews as well as my share of positive ones and I hardly think I was complaining about getting less than "flowery" reviews.

No offense but in our conversation you got annoyed for no reason and pretty much said back to me the same thing I'd said to you. That it was your perogative to agree or disagree with a review.

You also seemed compelled to Defend your fic to me. Which gives the impression you didn't like the review and wanted to show me the error of my viewpoint.

It doesn't bother me that you didn't agree with my review. What is bothering me is your implying that I need to lower my Standerds of what I consider Good or bad.

It's insulting and implies that I should think the way you do about fanfic. Rather you mean it that way or not that is how it comes across to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:30 am
Aw, man now I feel bad. Regardless, my fics will be up soon, and any criticism will be accepted. Flames, on the other hand will be set onto wood and used to fuel my imagination.

I tried my best, and that's all that matters.

I love the site, mainly because I believe Kiba and Hinata are teh aw3som3, and anyone else who does IMO, is equally awesome. one1

Oh, and just so it's not spamming, Hinata and Kiba are the best couple!!!  

Edible Substance

Skyze

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:25 am
I thin Naruto and Anko ( Second Instructor at genin Exam ) Cause I think they have alot of things in common  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff