Reply The Official Australian Guild
TASMANIA! || Home of the Rare and Endangered Tasmanian. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shail Stonrend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:38 am
Ahahaha Another Tasmanian enters the fold. (i.e Me)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:19 am
pink_punk_goddess
Am I the only Tasmanian in this guild? If I am, I'm going to really really sad!
Just beacuse we're not connected we still count!

Tassie FAQ:

1. Do you really have sex with your cousins?

Well... Hmm.. let's see, I don't, but I mean, I'm sure there are people who do! Ewww... In fact, funny cousin story. I know a girl who met this really great guy and they were going out for about 3 weeks and things were going just great, she took him home to meet her parents and her mum went deathly pale and then just laughed and she said "Umm... Sasha.. Did you know that's you're first cousin?"

2. Do you, or have you at any point, had two heads.

Yes, I had two, because two is better than one. I can look at two pretty boys at once, so it works well for me!
dont worry.im moving there.all these riots in sydney are forcing my family to taasmania.  

darkness_conquerer

Shail Stonrend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:33 am
darkness_conquerer
pink_punk_goddess

Tassie FAQ:

Well... Hmm.. let's see, I don't, but I mean, I'm sure there are people who do! Ewww... In fact, funny cousin story. I know a girl who met this really great guy and they were going out for about 3 weeks and things were going just great, she took him home to meet her parents and her mum went deathly pale and then just laughed and she said "Umm... Sasha.. Did you know that's you're first cousin?"

Yes, I had two, because two is better than one. I can look at two pretty boys at once, so it works well for me!
dont worry.im moving there.all these riots in sydney are forcing my family to taasmania.

Sad circumstances but welcome to Tas!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:15 am
Have you ever heard of the Cascades Female Factory? Or Port Arthur? These two places, which still stand today and used to house Australia's convicts, are the reason why Tasmania has the disreputable reputation that it has. After all, we used to be home to the largest population of theives and murderers, and after they all migrated to the mainland, they went with tall stories about cousins marrying each other, two heads etc. etc.  

the_weird_1

RobbieXIII

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:03 am
pink_punk_goddess

Tassie FAQ:

hey i was born in Tasmania i lived in hobart i loved it down there and im going to go back there when im older  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:04 am
the_weird_1
Have you ever heard of the Cascades Female Factory? Or Port Arthur? These two places, which still stand today and used to house Australia's convicts, are the reason why Tasmania has the disreputable reputation that it has. After all, we used to be home to the largest population of theives and murderers, and after they all migrated to the mainland, they went with tall stories about cousins marrying each other, two heads etc. etc.

i have been to the cascades i have been all over Tasmania  

RobbieXIII

RobbieXIII

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:05 am
and i hate i when people say Tasmania is full of freaks. thats so stupid and people actully believe it  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:07 am
woooooooooooooooooooo gooooo Tasmania best place in Australia  

RobbieXIII

RobbieXIII

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:04 pm
too bad i now live in sydney i lived in Tassie for 13 years and im 14 but when im older im moving back  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:56 am
Tasmania for teh wins xd  

Damo

wolf_blade123

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:31 pm
gahhh why do people hate tasmanians? I wish i lived there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:25 am
My grandparents live in Tasmania. Does that count?  

Mush monster

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:34 pm
good to see you guys got electricity there.

how's your cousin going??  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces