5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Unsure
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 38

Akwila

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:26 pm
i dont usually use music as that i am bad at playing it. and it just causes stress, which is not good in the circle, so i just gave it up and got some CD's...it works all the same right sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:06 am
akwila
i dont usually use music as that i am bad at playing it. and it just causes stress, which is not good in the circle, so i just gave it up and got some CD's...it works all the same right sweatdrop
I would say it works perfectly; although my boyfriend, Lord Darc, is a little more handy with the guitar, music heard from anywhere helps him connect with his deeper emotions without fear of anything (excluding being intruded upon). I cannot play an insturment, either, but I have a large assortment of CDs, and with it genres and songs, so while it might take me some time finding the proper song for the moment, I know its there. 3nodding  

Jameta
Captain

sopen asagiri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:01 am
well, my zodiac is pisces, so according to that i belong in the element of water, and surprisingly it does fit me.

i love to walk in the rain, and linger in the shower. i love listening to the rain, especially during thunderstomrs.

i can feel it when it is going to rain, even if the skies are blue, wiht white puffy clouds.

i also notice that i am like water, i can be gentle like a mist spray, or hard, like a hail ball. my emotions flow, and if someone decided to "throw a pebble" then the ripple begin to swirl.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:27 am
I'm fire, and then i am a leo. I love the sun or sitting next to a bon fire. so refreshing and calm... heart  

Sweet Aesthetic

8,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Akwila

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:15 pm
*listens to the wind howl out side* now thats music 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:24 pm
akwila

ooo i love listening to the wind, especially thunderstorms. It is very relaxing 3nodding  

Sweet Aesthetic

8,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Akwila

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:55 pm
Sweet Aesthetic
akwila

ooo i love listening to the wind, especially thunderstorms. It is very relaxing 3nodding
i havent heard a thunder storm in years, its always rain or a typhoon (typhoons are NOT fun when it knocks out power to your house for three days scream )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:24 pm
akwila
Sweet Aesthetic
akwila

i havent heard a thunder storm in years, its always rain or a typhoon (typhoons are NOT fun when it knocks out power to your house for three days scream )

speaking of electricity...i remember the big north-east blackout in 2003. the power was out for 3 days or more for some people. and that on my birthday crying

but it was a good thing in a way, because thats how i met my (ex)boyfriend.

anyway, i love lightning storms too. lightning creates fire stressed  

Sweet Aesthetic

8,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Akwila

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:32 pm
Sweet Aesthetic
akwila
Sweet Aesthetic
akwila

speaking of electricity...i remember the big north-east blackout in 2003. the power was out for 3 days or more for some people. and that on my birthday crying

fire is good tho....sometimes  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:24 pm
akwila
Sweet Aesthetic
akwila
Sweet Aesthetic
akwila

fire is good tho....sometimes

it's always good! what are you talking about... whee  

Sweet Aesthetic

8,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Hettia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:28 pm
Earth is my element. My favorite thing to do is go out at night and lay down on the earth and just become one with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:39 am
Hettia
Earth is my element. My favorite thing to do is go out at night and lay down on the earth and just become one with it.
i wish i could do something as simple as that, but alas my parents would start to suspect something  

Akwila

Akuma-Loki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:51 pm
I'm a capi so i'm ment to be earth and also a ram in the chinese zodiac so thats earth again but i tent not to connect to that elemement to often unless i really wont to get deep and dark about a subject i tent to use water more often because it clears my mind and lets me move on from a problem or fire when i need to be more active, i just find connecting with earth makes me more introverted  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:13 am
Akuma-Loki
I'm a capi so i'm ment to be earth and also a ram in the chinese zodiac so thats earth again but i tent not to connect to that elemement to often unless i really wont to get deep and dark about a subject i tent to use water more often because it clears my mind and lets me move on from a problem or fire when i need to be more active, i just find connecting with earth makes me more introverted
i dont use astrology all that much...  

Akwila

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:15 am
I'm air, through and through. It's gotten to a point where I've been dubbed "featherhead" by my friends. xd I do have a little bit of a connection to fire, but it's mostly air. I've even started randomly channeling the wind outside into my shield. The only bad thing is that it's harder for me to interact adn use earth for anything. Although, a journey to the Northern Watchtower definitely helped whee  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff