Komurin Your Face

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:52 am
Heh, I like Ron with Hermione. I like Harry with...someone else... ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:08 pm
Ron  

inu828

SwiSS cAkE RolL

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:44 am
R & H are just right for each other. It's not the fact that they have nothing in common, they just have the chemistry.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:29 pm
No, Hermione and Harry are friends but do NOT like each other.
You know when Ron got a girlfriend and Hermione was really mad?
Well, Hermione was NOT mad when Harry got together with Ginny. In fact, she was happy. You can just tell that Ron and Hermione were ment for each other, it wouln't work with Harry and Hermione. Ron rocks and I love him.  

Spindra

[ Liquid Fantasy ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:28 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:04 pm
You know what, Ron and Hermione are best for eachother. They make a cute couple, and have you noticed that their arguments were hiding the fact that they like eachother? And in book 6, hermione and Ron embrace at the funeral of Dumbledore.  

Elvin_mist74

Heaven Edge

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:15 pm
Good question...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:48 pm
~rubyblue~
sorry ron-hermione fans but i really think that harry and hermione have some potential.

1. when the prefect badges arrived in the mail, hermione immediately jumped to the conclusion that harry got prefect (w/ her) and she shrieked with joy. when she finds out that RON gets it, she's not too excited. if she supposedly likes him why wasnt she excited?

2. in book 1, hermione gave up a skiing trip to support harry. this may be because the trip was canceled but who knows

3. hermione gives harry a huge hug at 12 Grimmauld place. this isn't just because she's glad to have him back...its more than this because JK emphasizes the joy she feels.

4. hermione tries to get harry to spend time with her alone to make elf hats

5. we always find hermione clinging to harry for physical or emotional support when ron is present

6. harry and hermione are alone with eachother alot--going back in time, the chessboard when ron is injured, harry helps hermione in the 5th book at the ending when there are many others to be saved...they get closer and closer in each book.

In conclusion, i think ron likes hermione but hermione loves harry. if you need more proof, this is a brilliant article:
http://www.mugglenet.com/editorials/madampuddifoot/edit-turambar.shtml

what do you think?

I would cling to Harry too for support rather than Ron. Harry is more reliable and understanding. Ron is well..... burning_eyes .........you get the idea. He gets mad and jealous for no reason at all. So, in truth she may like Harry but as a crutch and a friend. She wants Ron  

Harlequin-Avarice

guy_lover_450

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:20 pm
~rubyblue~
sorry ron-hermione fans but i really think that harry and hermione have some potential.

1. when the prefect badges arrived in the mail, hermione immediately jumped to the conclusion that harry got prefect (w/ her) and she shrieked with joy. when she finds out that RON gets it, she's not too excited. if she supposedly likes him why wasnt she excited?

2. in book 1, hermione gave up a skiing trip to support harry. this may be because the trip was canceled but who knows

3. hermione gives harry a huge hug at 12 Grimmauld place. this isn't just because she's glad to have him back...its more than this because JK emphasizes the joy she feels.

4. hermione tries to get harry to spend time with her alone to make elf hats

5. we always find hermione clinging to harry for physical or emotional support when ron is present

6. harry and hermione are alone with eachother alot--going back in time, the chessboard when ron is injured, harry helps hermione in the 5th book at the ending when there are many others to be saved...they get closer and closer in each book.

In conclusion, i think ron likes hermione but hermione loves harry. if you need more proof, this is a brilliant article:
http://www.mugglenet.com/editorials/madampuddifoot/edit-turambar.shtml

what do you think?

i wanna believe ron and hermione but its my heart saying harry and hermione  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:51 pm
First of all, I'd like to clear something up. Not all Hr/H shippers were rabid, militant fans. I don't see why it was so odd to expect two friends to become interested in each other. It happens all the time. Second of all, I can distinguish against fannon and cannon. I still like Hr/H in fanfics. I will still write fanfics, but that's all they are, fanfics. Fan-fiction, and it is not cannon evidence.

Cannon evidence is Ron and Hermione. I don't like them as a couple, however, I will accept it because it is what JK is going to write. Just because it's not my couple of choice, doesn't mean I won't accept it and I'm not going to throw a fuss over it. JK can write whatever couples she wants, and Ron and Hermione is the couple she's going to write. Romance is a part of HP, but only a part. I can deal with it, I'm not going to say JK's a horrible writer (quite the contrary) or refuse to read HP. That's just ridiculous and childish. Hr/H fans always have fanfics to content themselves with.

I accept the fact Hr/H is not cannon, and IS NOT happening in the books, nor will it ever. I accept Ron/Hermione is going to happen at some point.

I still like the Hermione/Harry dynamic more than R/H. Ron is far too jealous, immature, and not up to par academically (No he's not stupid, just not genius like Hermione.) Hermione is more serious and she doesn't find most of Ron's jokes funny. I see there being one heck of a rocky relationship, but it is book fact.

Anyhow, onto my point. All I ask is that Hr/H fanshippers not be lumped into one category. We're not all "militant shippers lurking in alleys" as Emerson so kindly put it.. (Yes, that was sarcasm.)

Anyhow, I understand the evidence of Ron and Hermione, and I'm not denying it. It is a fact, it is what JK will write. I will accept it, but not like it. The reasoning behind Hr/H shippers is that Harry and Hermione were great friends who were a talented witch and wizard. I don't think it's odd that Hr/H shippers wanted to see two best friends fall in love. That's no odd.

All I ask is that some people understand most Hr/H shippers acknowledge cannon from fannon. I mean fannon has the bizarrre (dobby and the giant squid?) to my favorite non-cannons like Ron/Luna. Thanks, and I'll get off my soapbox.  

FayeKasumiValentine1

Smilexiluvu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:44 am
Twinkleh
I'd love to,but there's too much evidence backing upRon/Hermione. sad crying

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:29 am
1. She was just suprised that Ron got it. She thought Harry would have gotten it, so she was probably just excited that she was right (even though she wasnt)

2. THEYRE FRIENDS. friends do that sometimes. she said she wasnt that excited anyway.

3. Probably not any romance. again, theyre friends. who knows that she didnt do the same thing for ron?

4. Harry is too nice to come right out and say, "No, theyre stupid, and so is this whole spew thing," like Ron does. She might have thought that he would be more helpful, since he doesnt complain about it all the time. the reason why she asks him and not ron is because she knows ron would obviously say no.

5. Ron was injured when they went back in time, again, Ron was injured, so they couldnt bring him, and what part are you talking about? when everybody else is being held captive? of course ron couldnt go. he was being held captive. and, again, they are friends. friends sometimes get closer as life goes on, and all the stuff they have been through when ron was injured or being held captive just made them better friends.

Also, isnt she the one who set canaries to peck Ron in the sixth? She didnt complain about Harry might having to bring Cho ON THEIR DATE to the three broomsticks with her for the interview. and she wasnt jealous of him and Ginny.  

im2cool4skool

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:41 am
Somewhere I think Rowling said that Ron and Hermione were always going to end up together.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:19 pm
ok i have proof also!

in book 5 on page 194
hermione stands up for harry in front of ron

ok this works like this
ron heart hermione
hermione heart harry
harry heart hermione
harry heart Cho
cho heart harry (i think )

circle of love  

sandflea