Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Smash Bros. Guild
Super Smash Brothers Brawl Disussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the name Wii?
  Yes
  No
  No0blets
View Results

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:08 pm
Xanendithas
Oh.. and if noone knows this already in Japanese ii means good (not sure why the 'w'). And every else took word outta me mouth 'cept the Metal Gear Solid creator begged to have Snake in SSBM, but it was too late.

And one more thing soon no bickering about the best person in this guild. It could grow into something more. Possibly a full out SSBB online clan?!?!? (Shiroi *hint* hint* sweatdrop )

We will need to re-train and make new strategies and stuff, though alot will also stay old (melee movements and stuff) so its cool.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:42 pm
hmm

i propose

that

shiroi has to make a new forum along with the other ones

since the wii is going to use friend codes, like the DS, it might be cool to have a online forum.  

Amazing-Ness287
Vice Captain

iTravesh

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:54 pm
But wait, you all have to ask yourselves the BIG question, "What about the controller?". From what I've seen the controller looks weird and its suppose to be motion controled. BUT I read somewhere that they will look at the gamecube controler and see if they can do anything about it so the players still have that feeling of the old battle style  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:10 pm
I heard you could plug GC cotrollers into the Wii.  

Bugeera

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:44 pm
Roy10
But wait, you all have to ask yourselves the BIG question, "What about the controller?". From what I've seen the controller looks weird and its suppose to be motion controled. BUT I read somewhere that they will look at the gamecube controler and see if they can do anything about it so the players still have that feeling of the old battle style

You can just use your NGC controller.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:23 pm
Can't wait for the butt kicking action. Samus, Link, and even Pit look pretty cool.  

Dead Red Eyes

Kalynn_Sachiel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:03 pm
I am definently looking forward to seeing the return of Shiek. As well as how Pit is looking, being able to have long range attacks and be a dual wielding swordsman...a** kicking is most likely going to take place.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:11 am
i hope this game has like 40 characters to choose from

that would be sweet.  

WoundedEdge

Edrobot

2,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:58 am
Say, since wario is in his suit from Wario Ware Inc. do you think it's likely that other Wario Ware chericters will be playable?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:56 am
Edrobot
Say, since wario is in his suit from Wario Ware Inc. do you think it's likely that other Wario Ware chericters will be playable?

No, the chance of one of those to be playable is as unlikely as Bush telling the truth.  

Roy Soraxis

Yin_Yang_Kid3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:23 pm
SNAKE IS IN! ALL NINTENDO CHARACTERS BEWARE!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:56 pm
I can't wait for it to come out I want to see the new battle modes and everything oh

and I heard that they were replacing young link with wind waker link is this true jus ask,in  

Kai Kitora

Kenhansai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:59 pm
It's going to be incredibly awesome, I heard they are also adding addintional pokemon to the game as well, besides Mewtwo, Jiggly Puff, Pichu and Mewtwo, I can't wait to see who they are!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:57 pm
Young_Gangsta
I can't wait for it to come out I want to see the new battle modes and everything oh

and I heard that they were replacing young link with wind waker link is this true jus ask,in

Nobody knows for sure (except the creators.)  

Roy Soraxis

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:58 pm
Kenhansai
It's going to be incredibly awesome, I heard they are also adding addintional pokemon to the game as well, besides Mewtwo, Jiggly Puff, Pichu and Mewtwo, I can't wait to see who they are!

Thats also only speculation.  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces