Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Wii Center
Nintendo Revolution *updated*---Come See the new Controllers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chozen

Invisible Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 10:50 pm
i like it a lot and it looks backwards compatible and dvd and larger disks  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:01 pm
Nice, too bad their not true.... Also I would think it would be bigger...... Hope they show us it so far at E3!  

Funky Monkey Bill

Game Nut

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:32 pm
cool pics, hope it is true.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:42 pm
New and updated. Pictures are striaght from Nintendo. Check the website now for more information.

www.nintendo.com  

[N] i n [M] a s t e r

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 5:16 pm
It looks interesting. I like the simple design. Have they confirmed controller panels, yet?  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:40 am
I love that you can download games from the Nes, Snes and N64  

Ryumeka

Nuriko1

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:12 pm
SeanTheGeek187
Looks like a smashed round Gamecube. blaugh
actually it looks like the next generation toilet seat blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:30 pm
Edymion
It looks interesting. I like the simple design. Have they confirmed controller panels, yet?

As of now not yet, but I'm hopeing to hear more news about it.  

[N] i n [M] a s t e r

[N] i n [M] a s t e r

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:32 pm
Ryumeka
I love that you can download games from the Nes, Snes and N64

Nintendo always has something up there sleeves don't they, but I have a feeling that there's something more.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:13 am
I've heard the controllers will all be bluetooth/wireless. I imagine Nintendo will try to have it so that up to eight controllers and/or DS units can interact with the N5 Revolution at once.  

Edymion
Captain

Ryumeka

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:31 am
Edymion
I've heard the controllers will all be bluetooth/wireless. I imagine Nintendo will try to have it so that up to eight controllers and/or DS units can interact with the N5 Revolution at once.
That might cause various problems, but that would be cool!  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:38 pm
I can't imagine why.

WiFi operates at a 2.4Ghz frequency range. Bluetooth, if I recall correctly, is much higher. They wouldn't interfere. I'm not 100% sure, of course, as Nintendo is being very careful. I have no idea why...but it seems they are being more careful with N5 Revolution details than they were for either the N3 or N4 Dolphin systems.  

Edymion
Captain

CirePrahs

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:03 am
navimegaman
the nexus looks better

lol perhaps perhaps not... however, the Nexus is a fictional console. The Revolution is knot. As cool as the Nexus is, we are going to have to get used to the fact that it is not being released ever confused (so far as we know). Now personally, I'm quite fond of the Rev's petite vertical/horizontal look., but that's just me sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:12 pm
I can't wait for all the specs and features to be released...what has been released so far has been amasing...I think that the XBox 360 is going to be the worst of the next gen councels...  

Hatad

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:08 pm
rolleyes That's pretty much a givin. Afterall, the X-Box is the worst selling sytem, world-wide.  
Wii Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff