Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
What's your favorite Manga from Tokyopop? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:08 pm
lizstar
My all time favorite manga is Clover.

Then, I like MARS and FLCL and Paradise Kiss

I also really like some non-TP manga....such as Hot Gimmick and Utena. Oh, and Sailor Moon.

Sailor Moon is TP... 3nodding TP had the name "pocket mixx" before they became TPM. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:20 pm
I'd have to say Love Hina's my ultimate fave from the TokyoPop manga. The others would have to be Suikoden III, Kare Kano, Chobits, Ai Yori Aoshi, Escaflowne, Wish, and Gravitation.

There's some others out there I like that aren't Tp based like Negima! and Naruto. 3nodding  

Stinc Mafia

Sonicbomb77

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:59 pm
i sorta like .hack [ i think i stand out of the crowd a bit sweatdrop ] i havent got to reading much manga, but i think i might check out CLAMP [seeing as how so many ppl luv it whee ]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:27 pm
Neko-Yousei
...I want to read more Kare Kano.
I saw the anime about...3-4 years ago and bought it when it came to the US, it's that great. But the only thing about the anime is that it leaves off in the middle of a plot-ie type thing. The reason for that was that Gainax was only allowed 24 (or 26, can't remember) episodes for Kare Kano, but the manga goes way past that point, so instead of making up some crappy ending, they left it as it was.
I picked up one of the lastest volumes of the manga to look at in a store and I really liked what I saw. When it first came out, I hated the art for the manga...so...that's why I never picked it up. xp
Tsubasa is my favorite cahracter btw...

I really liked the latest volumes of Kare Kano. I loved the play they did and I believe thats where you said that the anime cuts off and you never get to see the play. I thought the play was fantastic and they all really did fit the roles that they were playing ^^" Tsubasa is one of my favorites as well. Though I would have to say that Tsubaki is my favorite of them^^  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Andserkiel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:53 am
Hmm lets see I like: Sailor Moon
Cardcaptor Sakura
Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow
Chobits
Cresent Moon (is that published by TP?)

Gotta read: Saint Tail
Love Hina
Fruits Basket
Mars
Marmalade boy  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:48 am
I love them all but I have to say the very first one I collected. Which was Magic Knights rayearth.  

blue_moon_dreams

Eloquent Prophet

15,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sakkakuookami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:22 am
umm...i dont really have one, cuz there are alot..umm..paradise kiss, i guess thats one, snowdrop...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:30 am
stressed It's hard to say...I like the ones that I've read. But Kare Kano, Gravitation and GTO are mangas that I like.  

Taemuy

Holly

Kawaii Shoujo

18,400 Points
  • Hero 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:44 am
Let's see, I like Mars, Fruits Basket, Chobits, and Peach Girl the best. Though I must say that I've read more Fruits Basket in French than in English. xd I went to France this summer and they had Furuba out to 10 so I bought 1-10! (I also bought 1-6 of Minta na Bokura by the mangaka of Marmalade Boy and 1-8 NANA by the mangaka of ParaKiss!) Peach Girl was actually my first manga!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:47 pm
DN Angel.  

akan3

Starshine

Destructive Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:52 pm
Tokyo Babylon, it too bad that not many people even know it exists xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:07 pm
my favorite ones r diabolo and dnangel biggrin 3nodding blaugh  

manga_boys

Sen009

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:19 pm
It has to be Samurai Deeper KYO and Ragnarok  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:22 am
Starshine
Tokyo Babylon, it too bad that not many people even know it exists xd

I believe people know it exists. One, it's CLAMP. Two, it's the precurser to X/1999 and there are A LOT of X fans. Especially after the anime came out.  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

dancing_on_hyenas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:18 pm
Sen009
It has to be Samurai Deeper KYO and Ragnarok
XD yay! SDK..and um DNANGEl....gotta be my favs. whee  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash