Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:35 am
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Bringing his attentions back to the Hyuuga, he begins to take off his jacket. "So, your a Hyuuga? I'm the top Genin and I want to test my skills on someone skillful. So, since your a Hyuuga, I want to challenge you."
Dropping his jacket to the floor, he then got into his fighting stance.
"Heh. Top Gennin? Lets see you do any damage to me... When your Tenketsus... are broken!" Shinji said as he rushed towards the now-acknowledged boy.

The boy from the Ryuujin Clan, also dashed forward to meet his attacker, but when he dashed forward, the people around them just saw a small blur...
Shinji jerked back and threw an under armed palm for the boy's gut.

Seeing that this could happen, the self claiming Top genin, quickly turned aside, and then grabbed the Hyuuga's wrist. "Nice try." Then, with great quickness, he pulled the Hyuuga forward and then landed a quick knee to the gut, then a light elbow to the back...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:42 am
The moment he hit the ground, there was a great 'bang' and a puff of smoke arose. Shinji was suddenly behind the boy.
"Rule number one, never let anyone get you from behind" Shinji whispered...  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:44 am
Silly Genji
The moment he hit the ground, there was a great 'bang' and a puff of smoke arose. Shinji was suddenly behind the boy.
"Rule number one, never let anyone get you from behind" Shinji whispered...
"He uses bunshin no jutsu very well." Thinks to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:45 am
The boy smiled, since he fell for that trick, which was a simple one. However, he just stood there. What is he doing or planning?  

lKiCk-l

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:47 am
The previous day:
Rio landed in the clearing he had seen through his borrowed vision, but it appeared that he was to late. Scorch marks and blood spatter covered the ground in the clearing and fragments of a large drum litered the ground around a circlular black mark. Rio walked over and bent next to the mark and rubbed his finger along it, but none of the black came off on his finger, 'Strange' he thought to himself. Next he moved over to the wood fragments, he piled them up, made some seals and said "wood style! Reassmble!" the wood glowed with Rio's charka and wirled around in the air and fit themselves back into the form of the barrel. Rio walked slowly around the barrel, reading the seal writing. "For the love of god i hope that didn't happen to someone" he said to no one, "no wonder, that balck stuff must have been demon arura, i better find out if the person is stable or if the demon is fighting him too hard, anyway i'd better clean this up a little" Rio moved to the edge of the clearing and made a string of hand seals" "earth style, Burrial grounds!" a wave of earth rose from the edges and met in the middle, covering all the signs of strife. Rio turned around and looked around for a moment, "ah, here we go," he said as he found a bloody foot print, "Now i should be able to find them." Rio jumped into the trees and started in the direction of the tracks.....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:50 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
The boy smiled, since he fell for that trick, which was a simple one. However, he just stood there. What is he doing or planning?
Shinji formed the Hyuuga/Jyuuken stance and threw his hand flew, index and middle finger extended, he aimed to close a tenketsu.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Daisuke_Dp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:50 am
Daisuke walked out into the scene of the fight and looked at the boy and shinji.
"Mind if i cut in?" Daisuke laughed as he activated his sharingan.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:52 am
Daisuke_Dp
Daisuke walked out into the scene of the fight and looked at the boy and shinji.
Jumps down with his sharingan activated in front of Daisuke.
"Leave them be cousin." He said to Daisuke.  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:56 am
Sensing the Hyuuga's finger approaching his back, he then quickly spun around and then grabbed the finger. Without saying a word, he snapped the finger in the opposite way, breaking it. Then, capitalizing on the previous move, he punched the Hyuuga hard, senind him through a stall.

He then turned his attention to the newcomer. Another Uchiha?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:59 am
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp
"Leave them be cousin." He said to daisuke.

"Don't piss me off" Daisuke yelled as he grabbed the persons arm and activated the level 3 sharingan.
"Or i'll kick your a**!"  

Daisuke_Dp

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:03 am
Daisuke_Dp
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp

"Don't piss me off" Daisuke yelled as he grabbed the persons arm and activated the level 3 sharingan.
"Or i'll kick your a**!"
Activates a partially formed mangekyou sharingan.
"You should think before challenging a Jounin." He said to Daisuke.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:07 am
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp

"Or i'll kick your a**!"

"I don't need your advice you b*****d!" He hollered as he started to give of an angry aura.
"I will kill you..." he said as he swung a fist at Kai's face.  

Daisuke_Dp

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:09 am
Daisuke_Dp
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp

"Or i'll kick your a**!"

"I don't need your advice you b*****d!" He hollered as he started to give of an angry aura.
Uses Kawarini no jutsu replacing my body with a nearby stone.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:10 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Sensing the Hyuuga's finger approaching his back, he then quickly spun around and then grabbed the finger. Without saying a word, he snapped the finger in the opposite way, breaking it. Then, capitalizing on the previous move, he punched the Hyuuga hard, senind him through a stall.

He then turned his attention to the newcomer. Another Uchiha?
Shinji looked up at the boy. He then looked at his fingers, they were bent in a grotesque angle,
"Tch," Shinji grunted as he cracked them into place.
That's not real, no gennin is that strong. Shinji used his Byakugan and looked into his body... Those gloves, they grant him strength. Humph, Lets see him deal with me when I break them.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Daisuke_Dp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:12 am
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp

"Or i'll kick your a**!"

Uses Kawarini no jutsu replacing my body with a nearby stone.

Daisuke laughed as he span around to find Kai.
"KISS MY a**"
"Sattsu-sharingan no jutsu"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas