Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Book 7- Rumors and Predictions
How do you think the books are going to end? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FayeKasumiValentine1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:20 pm
These are the people I am afraid who will die:

Minerva McGonagall

Remus Lupin (My baby! crying )

Severus Snape (my other baby crying )

Albus Dumbledore

I dont' think she'll kill off any of the trio, but Severus I'm almost certain will be on of the ones to get the ax alone with my poor Remy!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:57 pm
As much as I enjoy reading all your opinions, we won't know exactly who's going to die until we read the last two books.  

Bloody Dementor

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:31 am
They're jsut nutty theories we're kickin' around wink

Here's some things I think may happen:

- I think Draco will gradually become an ally to Harry. not because he thinks Harry is right, but because he's not really evil enough to follow his father as a Death Eater. I don't think he has the stomach for killing - he thinks being evil is all fun and games like tormenting muggles at the Quidditch world cup.
- I believe Snape is still kind of evil. I think towards the end we will be led to believe he really is evil until the point where he sacrifices himself to save Harry, Darth Vader style.
- I'm pretty sure Dumbledore will die, but not right at the end. The final battle will be something Harry faces alone, so I think Dumbledore may see his end as early as the end of book six, or in the early-middle of book 7.
- I expect Hagrid and Lupin to die, just to make Harry madder.
- I think some Weasleys will die, but not Ron. Probably one of the twins, and maybe Bill. Very likely Arthur.
- I doubt Hermione will die. If there is any kind of epilogue she will probably be teaching at Hogwarts. She won't be headmistress unless McGonagall dies as well, and I don't think that will happen.

- I'm reasonably sure Harry won't die at the end of book 7, but I do think his powers are tied in with Voldemort's. A vague glimmer of a thought I had was that when Voldemort is finally destroyed, Harry will no longer be a wizard - not even a squib. Just devoid of magical power. This is about as likely as Harry and Voldemort fusing into one superpowerful uberwizard, but it's just a thought I had.

Side note: Up until the end of Goblet of Fire I suspected Harry's father wasn't really dead - but unless the ghost of James was somehow a trick, this isn't possible. Nevertheless, I won't be surprised if he turns up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 5:46 pm
i dont no if this is true but at one
of her interviews rowling said that
in the last book harry will die defending
someone or something like that.  

shruti_frutie

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:51 pm
Rowling has been really careful not to give away ANYTHING, something as huge as confirming that Harry dies would never happen.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:35 pm
willowtree
Kari Seregon
Draco might survive, although he'd've learned from his mistakes.

I've always had the feeling that Draco will end up being an ally.

There was a website that had J.K. rowling quoting that they would not team up in the end, wich is kind of dissapointing...when you think about it.  

tailim2

skeledragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:08 am
Im really scared about the ending!!!!! gonk gonk I hope Harry doesn't die!! gonk gonk It should end happy!!! biggrin biggrin I think snape will die twisted twisted and i think....actually i don't know what i think confused confused  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:38 pm
I'm thinking harry will go after snape and then go after voldemort, and die trying but also killing voldemort  

DrgnSmurf

windy_star

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:49 am
i thought dumbledore was already dead  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:39 pm
In my minds eye, I think either
1) Harrys gonna kick Voldemorts a** and die
2) Harrys gonna kick Voldemorts a** and survive and marry Ginny
3) Voldemort will kill Harry and assume power in the wizarding world (oh Hell no!)  

Hermione-Samara_Potter

Awkward Biscuit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:02 am
Hermione-Samara
In my minds eye, I think either
1) Harrys gonna kick Voldemorts a** and die
2) Harrys gonna kick Voldemorts a** and survive and marry Ginny
3) Voldemort will kill Harry and assume power in the wizarding world (oh Hell no!)

amen  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:03 am
If Harry dies I think I will get dramatic and wear black for a few days afterward ext. It would be freaky without him in the books though. Even if only for one page.  

Awkward Biscuit

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:09 pm
my friends say dat in da 7th book, everybody at school will die, even voldemort, bcus voldemort planted a bomb dat destroys and explodes da whole hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. everybody's gonna die, except 4 neville longbottom.=S confused rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:21 am
havent u ppl read the 7th book well i have and *spoiler warning*

dumbeldore and aragog die um..... snivellus kills dumbledore crying (tht git!!! evil ) actually the cowrd draco malfoy was meant to kill him evil this is so sad if u have any other questions pm me  

darkteenangel

darkteenangel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:30 am
o btw i dont believe dumbledore dies and i have quite a theory to tht  
Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items