Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Archives~* (BOS and resource room)
[DISCUSSION] Spirit Animals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aleria Carventus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:49 pm
Hah, I totally forgot to say this before.
The Crow and the Raven are related, as animals.
They're both Birds-Air elemental
and they're both Black. which I forget what it represents,
but anyways thought that was kind of interesting, once I remebered that.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:13 pm
Angelic_Illusionz
A wiccan friend of mine says that not everyone has a guardian spirit.

I Storngely disagree everyone has a sprit guardain u don't always see it. It can be animal or any thing else.  

sexysister

seishuku enkou

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:41 pm
If you believe then it doesn't matter. Spiritual Gaurdians (animal or not) are around for a reason. We don't always know why, or the significance of the form they choose to appear to us in. I have had dreams about my own gaurdian and even felt it's presence. A pure black wolf with the most beautiful fur and piercing eyes. At some difficult times in my life I have even seen him in another animal.

I don't know why but I don't care. When your gaurdian wants to be known it will be. Until then accepting it is a good thing because it means you know that you are never alone. And that you are always cared for even if no one around you cares.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:28 pm
I believe we have a spirit or guardian of some kind. With me, I adore wolves, so I believe that my guardian is a wolf. It could be just because I love wolves, but it could also be true smile  

OutcastAngel

Deadly Nonchalance

Versatile Wrangler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:09 am
i totally believe in spirit Animals. i've been visited by a specific animal Many times.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:36 pm
I did a spirit animal meditation for my son the other night. He said his was a tiger. He thought it was pretty cool.  

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

casca666

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:22 am
well i don't know... you see I have a cat and every now and then people start seeing two cats instead of on... it's like he becomes two... it's odd.......lol  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:33 am
Shiruberu_suki
here is a saying on crows
one for sadness
two for mirth
three for marriage
four for birth
five for laughing
six for crying
seven for sickness
eight for dying
nine for silver
ten for gold
eleven for a secret that will never be told

The day before my boyfriend broke up with me I saw one crow almost everywhere I went.

wow thats amazing, I did a spirit animal meditation once and I got a bear, I looked up what it meant and it seemed to suit me pretty much  

Suelette

unseen shadow moon

Beloved Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:26 am
im finding this thread really interesting^_^, sorry im new<> but on topic i do believe in spirit animals ,in my dream it was pitch black and a cat like figure looked out of the darkness with the brightest ice blues eyes i'd ever seen,but im not sure was it a black cat or a panther. but even though i've had this dream in reality i've been seeing flocks of crows<> every where i go and often a single magpie is within their mist and i was just wondering is it possible to have more than one spirit animal???  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:52 am
I believe that I have a spirit animal. He is a huge white stallion. He comes to me in my dreams and when I meditate.  

HorsesOfTheNight

achilles_tendencies

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:11 pm
Are you sure they are crows and not ravens? Even though they are similar birds, they have differnt meanings, especially in native american mythos. The Raven tends to be a larger bird, and is often mistaken for a crow, like the animal that they used in the movie "The Crow" was actully a raven.
It might be something to think about, you might be reciving an entirly differnt kind of message than your picking up.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:20 pm
My spiritual guardian is a red fox. I never really looked up the exact meanings, but I did look up general behavior patterns for foxes and to tell the truth, it matches my own. Skittish unless one of the family members are threatened, then the protective nature comes out.  

Elucidating Visions

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:48 am
We are pretty sure my husband's spirit animal is this huge black wolf. He said it looks like a dire wolf, which is exstinct now. He's seen it several times in many different places. He even saw it in boot camp along with a few other people.

I believe mine in an alligator. They have been rather dominant in my dreams. Not really guarding me, but they don't attack, just watch.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:56 am
I did a meditation and found out my spirit animal is a Lion, although it changed into a dolphin.  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:57 am
I don't know what my spirit animal could be.

I have a big obsession for cats and panda's.

A meditation for spirit animals?  
*~Archives~* (BOS and resource room)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces