Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Attire/Garb/Outter Layers/Clothes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you wear clothes?
  Only on Tuesdays and the third Friday of every month
  Of course.
  Clothes mean nothing.
  What's this crazytalk? I just want gold, yo.
View Results

Gothic_Reverie

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:03 pm
Lately, I've found that I like wearing tanktops with button-down shirts over it. This wouldn't look nearly as preppy as it does if the leather on the back of my collar hadn't cracked. It pinches my neck, making wearing it painful as hell. Also, I wear my hair in pigtails, which further enforces the good-girl look.

I just don't care anymore, though.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:34 pm
I also went shopping today. Four skirts. 16 dolla, yo.

Fashion show time!

User Image

User Image

User Image

This next skirt is shown twice cause mum made me change the post to the refined one. >.<

User Image

User Image

MortSanglant

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:30 pm
My style is pretty clean-cut. Like I've said before, I liken my style to Abby from NCIS. Das why I love her so much. heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:49 pm
spooky_sez
My style is pretty clean-cut. Like I've said before, I liken my style to Abby from NCIS. Das why I love her so much. heart

I like Abby too. I don't watch tv, but everytime that show is on and my parents are watching it they call me into the room when Abby comes on the scene saying "Hey look Em it's you!" haha.  

MortSanglant

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:15 am
Right now I just woke up, I've got my nice warm black socks on, and what I wore last night.....

I forgot I jumped in the fountain, my clothes never dried off.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:25 am
My pinstripe pants, my bracelets, My militant urban cammo cap, my gas mask shirt, all of my rings. Oh yeah, My RED ECKO CORE HOODY.  

Plan-Galere

Mz.Wiggles

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:30 am
My favorite outfit has to be my red and black corset, my skirt with hanging chains, a black bow for a choker, my stalkings((one's stripped red and black and the other is a betty boop red and black.)), and my boots.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:57 am
Favorate outfits (I'll take some pictures of me wearing them later):
User Image
Yup. Pink. Pink is only good when paired with black.
User Image
Red is my favorate color. Best thing is, when I wear this I compleately match, shoes and all.
User Image
Gir! Yay!
User Image
That is acctualy a young boy's shirt from target, but shhh! You don't kno that!

Now my shoes:
User Image
You can't really see the otehr pair that well, but they're red and black. I would get a third, all black pair of shoes, but mom won't let me.  

lola_siannodel

[Fraggle]

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:36 am
wearing now: dark blue jeans with rips/slashes, that are faded. black 'never knock on heavens door... ring the bell then run (he hates that)' t shirt, black socks (i think), black n grey dressing gown (its flipping freezing).

favourite outfit: My black criminal damage pants (OMFG BAGGY! [I can officially get two people in them!]), my black criminal damage trenchcoat, any one of my black t shirts, and either my black boots or my trainers.

Funniest Item Of Clothing: Probably my 118 t shirt. Not sure about anyone outside of uk, but is brits know what 118 is. its cool.... an advert replica biggrin

favourite items of clothing: same as favourite outift, my black chinese shirt, and DEFINATELY my temperate camouflage hat and scarf (picture coming soon)

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

[Fraggle]

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:35 pm
@ Lola - I like your pinstriped pants. They are snazzy.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:04 pm
i wore a black and red laced corset, a black skirt with black lace on the bottom, black fishnets, my favorite black boots (they come up to my knee, with about 30 laces and buckles), a red spiked collar, a black spiked bracelet, black armbands, a spiked ring, handcuff earings, and last but not least a black leather trench coat fully decorated with chains. (i have em draped so they look like sleeves and hang almost to the floor!) ^.^  

Beautiful.x.Nightmare

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:17 pm
Today:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:38 am
a black bondage short whih hooked to my handcuff black and red armwarmers, knee high black metal toed boots, tripp pants with green stitching and red chains, spiked shoker and black makeup.  

hfdhgsdfgsf

Emperor Lothar

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:00 pm
Lets see....

Today i wore a pair of blue/grey jeans with bootcut. A red tshirt with a skull on it and my military boots.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff