Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do your views on Death's form coincide with my own?
  Yes
  No
  Haven't ever thought much on it
View Results

hfdhgsdfgsf

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:48 am
never thought about it much. I knew he'd be cute. The cute ones are always the most evil and look so unexpected to anyone who wants him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:18 pm
My favorite version of Death is the one from Terry Pratchett's Discworld. He's a kindly skeleton with a soft spot for cats, an unusal sense of humor, and a lonely sort of yearning for mortality. Being around humans for an extended period of time tends to make him behave strangely (in one book, he quit his job and went to work as a fry cook) and scenes with Death in them are usually the funniest. He speaks in all capital letters and rides a spectral white horse named Binky (go figure). He always makes it quite clear that he doesn't kill people, but that it would be awefully silly if people got killed without dying. When they die, people go wherever they think they're going to go; as Death says, "There is no justice. There's only me."

(These books are very witty and incredibly funny. If you haven't read them, you should)  

maeve_wickett

JustAnotherNancyBoy-x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:36 pm
2 Dope gurl
never thought about it much. I knew he'd be cute. The cute ones are always the most evil and look so unexpected to anyone who wants him.
death is not good but he is not evil! he is mutual we dont like it but he does what he has to, never mistake something you dont like for something evil.well, i have had reoccoring visions of death now he may just be symbolic but in each of these visions he is a young man(imortal), pale, white hair, red robe. he has black eyes that are almost a portal to his black pit, not that he has completly no soul, his face shows his sorrow of having to take life, over and over, he alsoshows fear of knowing his everlife will never have anyone to brighten it as everyone he loves dies.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:48 pm
I believ that death is something to be welcomed when that phase comes, but I enjoy life while it lasts.  

Alandiel_Darksbane

Friendly Genius

5,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers