Reply ~ Main Forum ~
your most gothic nightmare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:25 pm
I was in shackles and chains on somefloor crying all over some pretty dress I had and I kept smiling.Then I ate some kind of fish and woke up.
Some dream interpreter said It meant I love my sadness.Which is
50% true.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:17 pm
mine was basically:

i was in a cave
[for god knows what reasons]
and i'm looking around,
and i look beside me and i see an old, mummified woman embedded into the cave wall.
i move a little closer to it, and she comes to life and starts shreiking at me
and i woke up still hearing her shreiking, which naturally threw me into my state of paranoia.
[thinking stuff from my dreams is in my real life is rather routine for me, unfortunately]

there's also my dream where i was Jesus
but that story will be saved for a rainy day, ok kids?  

ronton-ritsuzen

Vampress_raven

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:55 am
One of my long standing nightmares is of being trapped in a hidey hole between walls. It is during World War Two and we are hiding from the natzis. As we stand waiting we hear the gun shots then begin to see them shooting through the walls coming closer to us. I the tend to flicker from there to various other hidey holes seeing images of walls with holes crying blood all over the house. It goes on forever and i have never reached a conclusion to this dream.

Anoter sequence is from clips from a film i watched as a child, called the house that screamed blood. Anyone who knows the film may well remember things from it taht while in the context of the film are not bad but taken on their own can create a stange montage of a dream.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:02 am
My most gothic nightmare [or dream in my case] would be when I invisioned Atem and Yugi seperate in the shadow realm and they got attacked by a real vampire. Unfortunately, he knocked Atem out and left him to be while kidnapping Yugi for the taking. He retuned to his house [House of Armaya] and delivered him to his master a.k.a. "dark father" [the one who turned him]. Victor was very pleased and took some of his blood and turned Yugi, while in a unconsious (sry if I can't spell) state for 3 days. Atem woke up and found himself back in the real world, panicing to find Yugi. Yugi woke up terrified and ran away to escape to the real world to reunite himself Atem. When he did, it was daylight out, but Yugi was only have a vampire when he crossed over; until he croses back then he'll be a full vampire. Anyways, he finds Atem but suddenly falls to the ground of exhaustion with a burning fever. Atem carries Yugi to the game shop and cares for him the best he can. Since Yugi is only a half vampire he does have strengths but weaknesses too, like the thirst which was going into effect at this time. Also, he can't stay out in the light too long or he'll dehighdrate quickly and feed more on blood, have hard breathing, and loose strength. The vampire than kipnapped him was none other than Edward Elric the Fullmetal alchemist and was told by Victor to bring Yugi back no matter what. [assuming that Yugi might be of great use to him, plus being a "dark father" and all, he was worried sick about his safety] Ed killed Atem, dumped his body, and carried Yugi back to Victor in his weakened [and deathly] state, his life hanging in the balance. Victor ran to cradle the child in his arms and whispered comforting words to Yugi. Opening his cofin, Victor placed Yugi gentlely in his coffin and left the lid open, being cautious to not frighten Yugi. Yugi lay resting in his bed, comforted by Victor and Edward's company; slowly changing into a creature of darkness. [He slept for a week!!!! 00!]
TO BE CONTINUED...
[I'm tired now.. stare ]  

MysteryCross

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Ming Chen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:00 am
Ugh, I have this strange fear of three things: spiders, water, and heights. I probably hate heights and water/liquid more though.

In teh said dream, I'm watching Paranoia Agent, then the screen kinda...fizzes...and then makes that weird buzzing noise before the power breaks down. Then, well, i'm pissed that I missed Paranoia Agent, so I go up to my room, and stare at the wall. Spiders start popping out of the wall (the tiny kind. I hate the tiny kind WAY more then tarantulas and bigger ones for some reason) and start...scuttling...towards me. Arachniphobia kicks in, obviously...so I run out of my room into the hall...but when I reach the end of the hall where it goes down in stairs, the hall and stairs turned into this cliff around 100 feet above this river of red stuff (might have been blood, or the red water stuff from FMA. Probably red water, cause I watch WAY too much anime...). And miniscule spiders are chasing after me...so I jump off the cliff into the river ^_^'' heh heh...And I hate cliffs...

That dream wasn't morbid, just scary for meh sweatdrop ...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:31 am
xcrossmeoffx
what is the worst, most goth dream you think you've ever had? mine is this-
im downstairs watching tv during the middle of a huge storm because i cant sleep. when a particularly large flash of lightning hits and the power goes out i think, no big deal. as i start to head up i see a red light out the window. when i look out there's a man standing right on the other side of the window, staring through the window at me. his eyes are glowing bright, bloody red.i started to run, and with a flash he kicked through the window. he holds a knife to my throat and right when he cuts me i wake up.

scariest dream ive ever had. post yours
eek Sounds like a fun dream...  

ringwraith10

zabura_kakashi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:26 am
In one Nightmare im siting in the back of the school bus When this kid whos holding a knife goes up and slits the bus drivers neck so deep her head almosts falls off. he tells everyone to get to the back of the bus. That pisses me off.I scream "HEY a*****e Im sitting back hear Would you ******** mind?" He gets this crazed look in his eye and says "What you going to do about it you stupid goth freak!" Then he takes his knife and flings it at me stabing my girlfriend in the arm next to me. Then I flip out And Scream " YOU ******** a*****e IM GOING TO ******** KILL YOU!!!!!" I take the knife out of My girlfriend and give her my shirt to wrap around the wound. I charge at the guy with amazeing force Sliceing him in to tiny pices Severly sifting the the bus to the right.Then after the slauther I see that noone is driveing the bus. That second the bus flys off a cliff . Running to save my girlfriend in her wounded condision I break the window and jump out girlfriend in hand as we slowly fall im trying to grab something to hold on to grasping a small tree growing out of the side of the cliff I get my girlfriend on the tree and just before i get on I lose my grip and die on impact.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:20 pm
My Gothic dreams aren't scary, but fun.
Like this war with zombies I had... fun times smile  

Rune Katashima

Ramen_House

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:15 am
Well, when I was around ten or so, I'm Fourteen now, I had a dream that i fell into one of the huge air vents and that is probably mo=y worst nightmare. Well actualy one time I was transformed into a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, But that was kinda fun. Another time I was attcked by marionettes, I've had a phobia every since. Also there one were I'm riding a goat and Jesus is chasing me, and we end up in Vagas.

Yeah I know those are kinda pathetic, most of my nightmares i can't even recall. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:57 am
Hmm, a few weeks ago I had a freaky dream. I was about five and I was all alone in this plain white room. I start to walk towards the door, then all of a sudden gallons and gallons of blood begin to gash from the walls and the room starts to fill with blood. I being to scream and cry, and to make things worse, it begins to rain decapated body parts. So little five year old me is sreaming and crying my eyes out and I'm up to my waste in blood and random body parts. I try to make my way to the door, but when I'm five feet away from the door all of a sudden the heads of my family and friends fall and land right in front of me. Then I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep.

I had another dream where I worked in a funeral home. I'm wheeling in some dead guy who lying on a stretcher, when all of a sudden he sits up and starts babbling something about how the lollipop assassin is after his family. Thing is, he keeps on switching languages, he's not breathing, and the only that's moving is his mouth. I lean in closer and try to examine and figure out what the hell is going on, when this random guy in a purple suit pops out of nowhere and shoves a candycane in the dead guy's mouth. Then the dead guy comes back to life, jumps of the stretcher, kisses me on the cheek, and runs off with the random purple suit guy.

I have wierd dreams.

Grave Robin

Dapper Explorer

Tom Gunn 666

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:18 pm
zombie world domination...i kicked thier asses with a baseball bat and a bag of bricks ( confused )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:02 pm
I remember 2 ~
I was two when I had this dream;
The Mendezes[friends of my family who live in Kentucky] were having a barbeque[sp?] and then Mrs. Mendez comes out and starts yelling at the top of her lungs and runs to the grill and picks up what was on it - a dead rat. Then she started screaming about the 'filthy rat' and starts shaking it around. In the bushes were a couple giant skulls and they were talking to each other and laughing. When I woke up, it was like waking up to a broken t.v. - all I could see and hear for a few minutes was static.

I had this one a couple days ago;
I was back in Davenport with my dad and we were talking about weird stuff and then some friends of mine when I was 5 or so came in and talking about Tucky, a malmute who came with us to Iowa when we first moved there.
A few days later on my sister-in-law's birthday, I asked about it and my mom said her name was Tuffy and was actually a german shepard who got shot by the idiot down the road before I was even born.  

turntechKilljoy

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:06 pm
Would being chased around school be a giant disembodied blue fured wolf head considered to be a goth nightmare then ya i think thats it  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:53 pm
hm..well I have a rather reoccuring "dream" if that's what you want to call it

I feel like I'm being sucked into something, (that feeling comes up alot that's the best way I can describe it really, you'd have to feel it to know what I mean.) and everything usually soft to the touch is hard and rough, like my sheets and what not.
And I hear this screaming..ear piercing screams, it's the walls, the walls all have faces and they're writhing in pain and screaming...louder and louder...and they won't stop screaming, because I can't wake up, because I'm already awake. The only way to escape it is to somehow go to sleep (which believe me, it ain't easy >.>)

sad  

xAsh-chanx

C u n t`

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:04 am
i dont really know...i guess it would be this:
i was talking to this guy on the internet.he said he was 13.so we talked and i asked him where he lived.and it turned out he lived right down the street.(this really happend...but not this next part.)i told him i lived right down the street from me.(not for realsies.)and the next night,i woke up in the middle of the night at my window.his eyes where an errie yellow.then that's when i woke up.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff