dragons375

Dapper Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:09 pm
willowtree
What are everyone's favorite quotes from Harry Potter? I think my favorite one is from book 1, where Dumbledore says, "There are all kinds of courage. It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends." It makes me crying every time!

I love that one Dumbledore ROXMYSOX!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:58 pm
Dumbledore: "It is our choices, far more than our abilities, that define who we are"

I think I may have misquoted it, but you get the gist. sweatdrop  

Allerisse

Fashionable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Elviondeln
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:05 pm
Ron whimpering, "Why couldn't it be 'follow the butterflies?' "

I loved the second movie. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:29 am
Ron: "Can I have a look at Uranus, too, Lavender?"  

RubyRays

Seeker

Dark Fairie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:59 am
"I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse expelled"
HERMOINE GRANGER\SS  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:18 pm
Most people have put my fav. ones...

I do like Snape's speech to his class during Harry's first year.

Quote:
"I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death — if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach."

Quote:
"Oh how silly we’ve been!” Malfoy sneered. “We should have stroked them! Why didn’t we guess?”
“I-I thought they were funny,” Hagrid said uncertainly to Hermione.
“Oh tremendously funny!” said Malfoy. “Really witty, giving us books that try and rip our hands off!"

Oh Malfoy, you prissy little b*****d... how we love thee. xd

Quote:
"Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor."

Actually, the entire episode with Snape and the Marauder's Map. ^^

Quote:
"Ah, of course. There is no need to tell me any more Ms. Granger. Which one of you will be dying this year?"

Dude. Divination. Professor McGonnagal. Awesome.

Quote:
THEN I DON'T WANT TO BE HUMAN!

Angst!Harry is amusing.  

Slowly_Dying_Inside

Dr. Taffy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:01 pm
kim21
my fav quote is from the first movie by hermione

"I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another plan to get us killed, or worse expelled."

i think shes crazy, but funny, also.
crying i must of missed that  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:26 pm
My favorite is probably something from dumbledore like - There is a time to say a welcome back speech. this isnt that time. tuck in. or something like that!!! another one is in the third movie when harry goes back in time and he sees himself, ron, and hermione ( at present smacking malfoy) standing up in front of him. he goes- THIS IS NOT NORMAL!! i dont no y i just find that really funny!!! 3nodding 3nodding !!!  

shruti_frutie

Magenta Platypus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:49 pm
I remembered a really funny quote of Harry's:

"What do you mean I'm not brave in bed?"

xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:03 pm
Elviondeln
Man I loved that scene! I always wear a big grin when I real how Fred and George spent their last days at Hogwarts. Fireworks thorugh the hallways, finally standing up to the Umbitch......

Good times, good times.... 3nodding

biggrin - love the Umbitch  

Kekepania

Slowly_Dying_Inside

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:06 am
Kari Seregon
I remembered a really funny quote of Harry's:

"What do you mean I'm not brave in bed?"

xd

Ahh, I forgot that one!

And this quote, just because I'm a slasher:

Quote:
You Wait. I'll have you.

Said by Harry to Draco. Oh, t3h slash! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:22 pm
OotP

Minerva to Peeves: "It unscrews the other way"
It's just hilarious  

Lady Ananas

Invisible Explorer

15,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200

x.Miss Padfoot.x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:39 pm
PS 1. Their younger sister began to cry.
"Don't worry Ginny, we'll send you loads of owls."
"We'll send you a Hogwarts toilet seat!"
2. "You havent got a letter on yours," George observed "I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid- we know we're called Gred and Forge."
3. "I believe your friends Misters Fred and George Weasley were responsible for trying to send you a lavatory seat."
CoS 1. "You haven't seen Ron or Hermione, have you?" said Harry.
"No I haven't ," said Percy , his smile fading, "I hope Ron's not in another girl's toilet...
2.Fred and George, however found this all very funny. They went, out of they way to march ahead of Harry down the corridors, shouting "Make way for the heir of Slytherin, seriously evil wizard coming through..."
3."Dear me" said Dumbledore, shaking his head, his long silver moustache quivering. "Impaled upon your own sword, Gilderoy!"
"Sword?" said Lockhart dimly. "Haven't got a sword. That boy has, though." He pointed to Harry "He'll lend you one."
PoA 1."How're we getting to King's cross tomorrow, Dad?" asked Fred, as they tucked into sumptuous choclate pudding.
"The ministry's providing a couple of cars," Said Mr Weasley. Everyone looked up at him.
"Why" said Percy curiously
"It's because of you, Perce." said George seriously. "And there'll be little flags on the bonnets, with HB on them-"
"-for humongous Bighead," said Fred.
2."But this way it looks like an acorn...what's that?" He said scanning his copy of Unfogging the future. "'A wind fall, unexpected gold.' Excellent you can lend me some."
3. "Harry! squealed Hermione. "What are you doing here? How- how did you-?"
4."I don't need help," Ron whispered. "It's obvious what this means. There's going to be loads of fog tonight."
5."No," said Hermione shortly "Have either of you seen my copy of Numerology and Grammatica?"
"Oh yeah, I borrowed it for a bit of bedtime reading," said Ron
"Wow!" said Ron, looking very impressed "You've learned to Apparate!"
GoF 1."Yeah, someone might slip dragon dung in it again, eh, Perce?" said Fred.
"That was a sample of fertiliser from Norway!" said Percy going very red in the face. "It was nothing personal!"
"It was" Fred whispered to Harry, as they got up from the table. "We sent it"
2. "I'm never wearing them!" Ron was aying stubbornly. "Never"
"Fine" snapped Mrs Weasley, "Go naked. And Harry , make sure you get a picture of him. Goodness knows I could do with a good laugh."
3. "Don't talk to me," said Ron quietly to Harry and Hermione, as they sat down at the Gryffindor tablea few minutes later surronded by excited talk on all sides about what had just happened.
"Why not?" said Hermione in surprise
"Because Iwant to fix that in my memory for ever," Said Ron, his eyes closed and an uplifting expression on his face, "Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret..."
OotP 1. "I don't believe it! I don't believe it! Oh, Ron, how wonderful! A prefect! That's everyone in the family!"
"What are Fred and I, next door neighbours?"
2."But there was a meeting tonite!" Said Umbridge furiously. "There was a meeting, Miss Edgecombe, yout old me about it, in the room of requirement! And Potter was the leader, was he not, Potter organised it, Potter-Why are you shaking your head, girl?"
"Well usually when a person shakes their head," Sais McGonagall coldly, "they mean 'no'. So unless Miss Edgecombe is using a form of sign language as yet unknown to humans-"
3. "Put that away will you," said Sirius finally, as James made a fine catch and Wormtail let out a cheer, "Before Wormtail wets himself with excitement!"

Whew...couldnt pick one...so i pick 3 each..except book 3 which is totally hilarious! lol

CONSTANT VIGILANCE!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:29 pm
I can't remeber exactly but the part where harry puts his wand in his back pocket and Moody says that he can loose his buttocks like that and Tonks asks if he knew any that have xd .  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kekepania

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:29 am
bbaxel32
kim21
my fav quote is from the first movie by hermione

"I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another plan to get us killed, or worse expelled."

i think shes crazy, but funny, also.
crying i must of missed that

It was just in the 1st movie not the book  
Favorites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out