Yes.
  No.
  I am that person.
View Results

CGurp

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:39 pm
Krypta9
What does that have to do with him being goth? neutral

Umm he's takes the stereotype goth to the exstream, I suppose she means.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:39 pm
That's got nothing to do with his being Goth. Are you sure he's even Goth? He might just claim to be Goth, like a lot of people do.

All these people who put violence into the Gothic Equation really piss me off, because it's not true at all. Especially those who claim to be those violent Goths who'll kill you if you look at them wrong.

However, it was a bit foolish to talk bad about him to begin with, bit since you did, the letter idea is a good one. Write him an apology and hand it to him IN PERSON, to show that you're sincere. You also should talk to him in person, so give him a YIM username or something to talk to you with.
I was in a similar situation and believe it or not, I'm actually friends with the guy whom I pissed off. whee  

Siermana

Ruthless Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:13 pm
Ack.. Violence.. I used to be a very violent person which has made most people, all except those that know me well, pretty damn avoidant.

Those kind of people just need a little help maybe? Not sure. All of the people in our school who were like that got sent off to some special school.. -shrugs- Our school is crazy like that. If its rumored you cut/hurt yourself, you get sent to the councelor immediately.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:57 am
I'm not sure if I posted...Oh well...

I do tend to see one or two super-goths, who scare practicly everyone. They also tend to be great artists, but 'not all there'. These also tend to be the type of people I admire.  

lola_siannodel

Sanddru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:46 pm
And what exactly makes him Goth?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:11 pm
Abusive Mana

From the looks of it, F*ck all.

Violent behaviour a goth does not make....  

Isobel Bellamy

DR490N

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:35 pm
Mz.Wiggles
There's this kid at my school that scares me.
He writes hit list and threatens to bomb the school.
I've said some nasty things about him because of some stuff he's done and I think it got back to him.
He gives my dirty looks and s**t now.
It scares me.
I've had nightmare after nightmare about him.
I want them to stop soo bad!!
crying

that isnt goth. thats called being insane and a moron. never write your plans down. thats just asing to get caught.

personally, i know that goth is really just being literary and intelligent, having a knowledge of the obscure, and the musical style, which was basically a darker form of punk rock.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:38 am
That doesn't mean he's "so goth". It means he needs help. There is a difference.  

ringwraith10

Sanddru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:05 am
Isobel Bellamy
Abusive Mana

From the looks of it, F*ck all.

Violent behaviour a goth does not make....

...A wha?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:23 am
lola_siannodel

I do tend to see one or two super-goths, who scare practicly everyone. They also tend to be great artists, but 'not all there'. These also tend to be the type of people I admire.
"Super-goths?" Hehe, I've never heard that before...mainly because that honestly has nothing to do with being Goth at all.

With all due respect, for I am sure you are dur some, the only reason people are afraid of Goths is because of those "super-goths" (as you called them) who aren't really goth at all, they merely think they are because they where black and everyone calls them goth...>.<  

Siermana

Ruthless Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50

lola_siannodel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:48 am
Siermana
lola_siannodel

"Super-goths?" Hehe, I've never heard that before...mainly because that honestly has nothing to do with being Goth at all.

With all due respect, for I am sure you are dur some, the only reason people are afraid of Goths is because of those "super-goths" (as you called them) who aren't really goth at all, they merely think they are because they where black and everyone calls them goth...>.<

They are truely goth. But just....Hardcore, and kinda scary, though sometimes they don't mean to be. I call them super-goths just to give them some kind of name.

I am considered scary myself, though, but I just tend to go with the flow of things. I mean, it's cool taht I'm scary, but I don't care if people find me scary or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:54 pm
DR490N
Mz.Wiggles
There's this kid at my school that scares me.
He writes hit list and threatens to bomb the school.
I've said some nasty things about him because of some stuff he's done and I think it got back to him.
He gives my dirty looks and s**t now.
It scares me.
I've had nightmare after nightmare about him.
I want them to stop soo bad!!
crying

that isnt goth. thats called being insane and a moron. never write your plans down. thats just asing to get caught.

personally, i know that goth is really just being literary and intelligent, having a knowledge of the obscure, and the musical style, which was basically a darker form of punk rock.
3nodding  

ringwraith10

Mz.Wiggles

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:11 pm
Abusive Mana
He calls himself goth.
He wears black like crazy but I know that's not a reason.
He hangs out in the goth groups.
((Not any of my groups.))
He's into the whole piercing and tatoo s**t.
He the basic stereotypical goth.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:20 pm
Once I saw a black goth, and it was scary. It was at a club too, so I could only see his red eyes (contacts) ! I was scared because he could just close his eyes, and blend with the wall!!! He also had scars on his face (if you could get close enough to see)!  

FakeSoul

Al-aaraaf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:12 pm
Interesting...
Anyway, I deal with posers like this kid all the time.
In my personal opinion he could be placed as an emo.
But thats just me...
(Sorry if I look like an idiot or offend anyone)  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff