Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:12 pm
JAden was now Sleepign softly has he rested his head on his front paws. His dark fur was soaked under the waterfall And the Night Sky was leaving the water and air really cold to him making him shiver.

Artemis looked at Aubrianna and the at Larka which where still together. "Well if you can find him. He just disapears again." Artemis said has he shivered again.

Larak didn't feel much of the cold has she was sharing body heat with Aubrianna. Larka then shook her head After Aubrianna bit her and bit her again Playfully.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:17 pm
Aubrianna whined sadly"You may think its pothetic but I miss your father very much.....I havent seen him in so long...." she stood up and shook her fur. She slowly walked to the bank and sat there." I think I might go to look for him....I promise youll see me again soon." she turned from her pups and lifted her nose to the moon and howled a deep sad howl.....calling to her mate.....  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:24 pm
Slighter wasen't to far off form the Waterfalls and river and heard her Sad howl. Slighter then sook his head and howled abck has she slowly walked towards the River. "Hello?" He yelled out has he looked around. His black fur almost Invisible in the darkness.

Jaden heard both there howl and Shivered again before he opened his eyes and looked around.

Artemis follwoed Aubrianna and Looked around in teh wodos after he heards Slighter Howl.

Larka also follwoed both of the but kept inbwteen Aubrinna and Artmise and looked around into the darkness sensing Slighter aproaching.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:32 pm
aubrianna quickened her pace when she saw him them broke out into a run. She tackled him and they rolled down a small hill and when they reached the bottom he was on his back and she was standing above him smileing happily. She layed down next to him and licked his muzzle affectionatally and bit him playfully, gently provoking him  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:44 pm
Slighetr smilled ahs they rolloed down the hill and Playfulyl Nuzzled and muzzled her has he licked her Muzzle. "i missed you ytou know." Slighter Said ahs she looked at her and smilled agian.

Jaden was now sleepign harshly still shiverig frm the water and cold air.

Artemis slowly followed them but when he got to the hill he Shook his head and closed his eyes. "Ok otehr way around." he said ahs he looked at larka.

Larka looked at him and was about to aproached them but then realized what he meant and turned around adn follwoed him around.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:03 am
*Branwen was looking about and was hoping Grey would awake to play. Although she smelled Runningpaw's scent. Runningpaw? She looked around hoping to see her friend. She sat and stretched looking about and around.*  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:12 am
she whined happily and then turned into her human form and kissed his muzzle and pet him.." where have you been?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:44 am
Slighter looked at aubrianna and smilled. "Ive been away, woundering the lands. You know the same old stuff right?" Slighter said ahs he Chuckled and licked her cheek before he tranformed into his human form.

Slighter
Captain

applz

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:44 pm
Almirrah turned around. She noticed a small shadow lying near the waterfall. Is that the other wolf that had come here earlier? she thought to herself, nearing the shadow...

Lur looked up at the sound of howling wolves. The moon slowly vanished from the sky, awaiting the great sun. He sniffed the air, tracking the wolves, wondering who they were. Traces of scent traveled within the cool air... however, the scents were not the scents of ordinary wolves. Lycanthropes... perhaps? he thought, slightly shivering. He set his ears back. Hopefully they are friendly...

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:13 pm
*sits at the top of the waterfal looking down at every one*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

GhostBooty

4,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:35 am
* Branwen notices an unfamilar wolf upon the waterfall looking down upon everyone. Hello up there! I'm Branwen! What's your name she said wagging her tail.*  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:10 am
The lycanthrope couple was talking to one another. Maybe I shouldn't bother them he thought, quietly passing them by. He heard the crashing of a waterfall nearby. Suddenly, he felt very thirsty. He walked towards the waterfall, allowing the spray of mist to soak some of his fur. Once the water had submerged half-way up his front legs, he bent his head to lap up the fresh water. His two thick braids fell down past his muzzle, becoming soaked in the water.
Three small pups were several feet away, watching him, but he ignored them.

applz

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:37 am
Smiling from the perch she sat on at the water fall, Black watched Slighter and Aubrianna. He then looked down and spotted the pups. She stood up and stretched before going to make her way down. Halfway down she stopped, halting on the rock and looking furhter down at the other wolf she saw. He was bigger than her, and looked as though he ment no harm. She made her way down the rest of the rocks, and slowly padded toward the pups smiling a bit "Hiya Guys" She said with a smile sitting down with her tail wagging.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:07 am
Lur heard another wolf's voice, so he looked up. His head was still lowered an inch from the water. Does she know these pups? he thought, his tail slightly moving underneath the water.
Lur is known to be very protective of others, so he watched the other wolf approach the three pups, even though he didn't know them himself.

applz

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:13 am
Black smiled and layed down near the water, the rippling from the water fall makign the water come up and over the tips of her paws. She licked them abit to get some water off, but it was futile due to the waterfall.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff