Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beyblade Association

Back to Guilds

Tags: beyblade, metal fight 

Reply Beyblade Association
Which charactor freaks you out the most? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire_PhoenixX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:27 pm
Quote:
But the person who scares me the most is Ming-Ming! She is the most terrifying creature to walk the earth!(and she can't sing, in my opinion)

surprised Yes Ming-Ming is the most terrifying!Now that I think of it, she's even more scary then Brooklyn and he goes phsyco! eek  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:33 pm
gonk Seifren, this is the wrong thread... you should have asked in the Series Q&A. But to answer it, nobody's really sure if he died or not. It's one of those personal opinion things.

The only thing scary about MingMing is her English voice actor. Sugar... ick... *stabs self*  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Slash Bandit

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:02 pm
Ugh, I can't stand Ming Ming's voice actor for America. x_X;

But really, I don't dislike anyone. I've grown to love them all xD

Except for Tao. He's just a little perverted old man that scares me o_O  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:28 am
animeandraia
gonk Seifren, this is the wrong thread... you should have asked in the Series Q&A. But to answer it, nobody's really sure if he died or not. It's one of those personal opinion things.

The only thing scary about MingMing is her English voice actor. Sugar... ick... *stabs self*
oh, ok, thank you.  

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

Nikomikiri

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:28 pm
animeandraia

i hate that voice actor....*shudder violently* i nearly died when i heard her singing! i swear my ears were bleeding....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:54 pm
Nikomikiri
animeandraia

i hate that voice actor....*shudder violently* i nearly died when i heard her singing! i swear my ears were bleeding....

In Canada on YTV we have this thing called the Zone. It's on in the afternoon and is basically a filler where they have a coupole people doing stupid stuff and talking about pointless things between shows. Ming Ming's voice actor is one of the hosts. xp Us Canadians have to suffer from her every day. She was also the voice of Chibi Usa (Rini) on the dub of Sailor Moon [/tangent]  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

StarPrincess1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:59 am
The person who freaks me out the most is Boris.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:25 am
The characters how creep me out are:

Tala when we does that ice attack

Boris  

Artistic_Meca

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

RF Boyette

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:57 am
So many people creep me out in Beyblade. Anybody noticed how many old men are in Beyblade?

Mr D, Balkov, Voltaire, Grandpa, Tao, Romero (semi-old, but not old old) Barthez, that Dr B guys, Zaggart...

There's someone else I'm forgetting, I know it! They all creep me out in different ways. Except Mr D and Grandpa of course. Romero just makes me laugh because he creeps me out so much! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:37 am
Don't hate me for this, But Tyson scares me! *shivers* how can one kid be so hyper and eat so much ooooh....  

PhoenixFire1212

silver_sephy

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 12:07 pm
I think Tyson freaks out at Daichi alot...  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:24 pm
Kenny scares me in the movie. Like on the beach. Actually, he freaks me out all the time. So does Daichi. And Tyson's grandpa. And so does Tyson. There's many freaky people.

Haha and Tala and his ice attack...his eyes get all scary looking (-.-)

Oh and yeah, don't forget MingMing 3nodding  

x3__Vy

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 10:59 pm
I'm assuming the ice attack you all keep referring to is Novae Rog? Haha, I thought that was such a cool attack. XD My littlest sister is scared by that too. She's 11 if that makes any difference.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:05 am
Prixy
Nikomikiri
animeandraia

In Canada on YTV we have this thing called the Zone. It's on in the afternoon and is basically a filler where they have a coupole people doing stupid stuff and talking about pointless things between shows. Ming Ming's voice actor is one of the hosts. xp Us Canadians have to suffer from her every day. She was also the voice of Chibi Usa (Rini) on the dub of Sailor Moon [/tangent]
I love Sailor Moon(yes i'm that strange) And i think her voice suited Rini but in Beyblade you would think they would at least try to get somebody good for her voice. I know she's supposed to be a kind of annoying character but really.  

Nikomikiri

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:07 pm
Nikomikiri
I love Sailor Moon(yes i'm that strange) And i think her voice suited Rini but in Beyblade you would think they would at least try to get somebody good for her voice. I know she's supposed to be a kind of annoying character but really.

Heeh, yes, it did sort of fit her then. She has like one of the most annoying voices known to man though. She shouldn't be on TV.

And I love Sailor Moon too. It's pwn. <3

Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces