4%  [ 1 ]
Boss Who? (say this you die)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 21

Electric Uncle Akuma

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:04 pm
PnkSktchr
Hell yeah!! Gotta love The Mighty Mighty Bosstones!!

I only have one album, but can recognize them almost instantly!!

One of the first Ska bands I ever listened to!! (along with Reel Big Fish)

So sad they broke up, but I will keep them alive in my heart!!! xd

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Hiatus.

There've even been rumors lately of a reunion soon.

Don't you crush me dreams! D:  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:22 am
User Image  

Iggy Celtic

eUAjwe4K

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:41 pm
I have "Question the Answers" Its not too bad. I just wish i had more of their songs.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:08 pm
Live From The Middle East; greatest Album Ever. Hands down. I have one called Ska-core, The devil, And more. It's a pretty good sound, But I don't lik ehow different it is to an album such as Question the Answer. Which was also an amazing album. Kinder Words and Hell of a Hat are probably two of my favorite songs.  

evilbrainbabies

skwark

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:03 pm
the bosstones were one of the first ska bands i started listening to. And Royal Oil has to beone of my favourite ever songs ^______________^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:59 am
I like them. biggrin

Although, I prefer streetlight manifesto over them....but then again I prefer streetlight over a lot of bands. xD  

Amarie Elizabeth

Slag10

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:01 pm
i have the first two albums on vinyl, and all the cds, have to say the best one is Question the Answers... just enough of their old style and not too much of their later stuff.

Favorite song would be either Cowboy Coffee, Drunk and Children, or 737/Shoegoo  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:39 am
Live From the Middle East = <3

love the bosstones

Dance

Guns of Navarone

Slag10

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:26 pm
not spread rumors, but acording to sources of a relatively trustworthy nature, there is talk of Hometown Throwdown this year or the next as a sort of reuinion. the word is that joe had mentioned it to Big D whlie he was producing Stricktly Rude  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:55 pm
Slag10
not spread rumors, but acording to sources of a relatively trustworthy nature, there is talk of Hometown Throwdown this year or the next as a sort of reuinion. the word is that joe had mentioned it to Big D whlie he was producing Stricktly Rude

yess heard that and somethin else so basically. its gonna happen. and I hope to god I'm there. lol.

Dance

Guns of Navarone

Slag10

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:55 pm
new site + awesome news for us fans

http://www.bosstonesmusic.com  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:06 pm
The Bosstones are back together! xd I hope that they stay together for longer than the 5 shows they have planned.  

SilentPalpatine

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:18 am
They better come here, because I'm not planning on going to the hometown throwdown b/c its 18+ and I don't wanna be a b***h to my cousin who is only 15  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:11 am
skwark
the bosstones were one of the first ska bands i started listening to. And Royal Oil has to beone of my favourite ever songs ^______________^

Indeed. Royal Oil does come bubble and boil to stab like daggers and make you stagger on the hot tinfoil. Favorite song of theirs besides Another Drinking Song. We all got some good taste.  

Jcake

Jcake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:17 am
SilentPalpatine
The Bosstones are back together! xd I hope that they stay together for longer than the 5 shows they have planned.

User Image

that's the extent of awesome this thread has gotten to.  
Stuff About Bands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff