Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beyblade Association

Back to Guilds

Tags: beyblade, metal fight 

Reply Beyblade Association
What character do you think you most relate to? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x3__Vy

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:40 pm
Hm...let me see...

I'm mostly like [in order]:

1) Julia, we both have little brothers and look out for them, even if they can be a pain sometimes =]

2) Max, I always laugh and smile, even if it's something little

3) Rei, I care about my family and friends.

4) Raul, I'm a big crybaby

5) Kai, I angst when I'm being ignore, and don't talk when I don't have to.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:56 am
Mariah/Mao because i will kick any guys a** who is sexist, i am girlie at times, i can be very cute and my mood can change- so my pesonality suddenly changes >w< And i love Rei! <33333

And yush Reis mine X3 heart

Im very cattish, its odd. Im so flexable and i can move around so easily, and i have a cattish look about my face like a NekoJin XD; Theres even yellow in my eyes XD  

Holmol

essenceofthedark

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:00 am
Kai or Rei... depends on my mood (if I'm on sugar high it's MAx, but that doesn't happen very often thankfully)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:59 pm
I'm like Max alot because I'm very hyper and care for my friends alot. I'm like Hiromi because I tend to get bossy with my friends and family. I'm like Takao because I love food.  

beeperchick13

misha80

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:55 am
kai because i'm quiet and sometimes moody stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:28 pm
Hmm, it depends, I'm sort of a mixture really. Like at school, I'm like Kai because I prefer being by myself at school, occasionally I will join a group, but not for long cause then I get irritated by them and stop hanging out with them and then walk off and go somewhere on my own. And if I am in a group I tend to keep a low profile being the quiet one. Except I don't let them push me around they minute they do that I'm gone. Not to mention can be a real b***h at times.

I mostly definitely have some Brooklyn in me, cause well on the outside, I look normal and I seem all happy and stuff, however peopletry to get to know me more, well...... I go psychoatic on them, I don't like it when people start digging deep to find out more about me, when they do I tend to bite their heads off and never speak to them again......Let's just say my...um past experiences are really, really bad.

Let's see oh and I probably have a bit of Tyson in me, you know the whole leader role thing. Like when I'm forced to work in groups [cause they always have to force me to work in them] and everyone in the group is just staring at eachother like limp fish I tend to take control of the entire group and tell them what to do, and so on and so forth.

Possibly the last person I might resemble a tinsy bit of migh tbe Mariah. Cause at times I will dress a bit girly but if need be I'll kick a persons butt or at least go down with a fight.

Crystalline Rose

Mikenkiri

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:06 pm
I think i relate to Rei the most because he and I have to same personalitty  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:47 pm
Kai, i am independent, quit, don't show emotions, confident and long for perfection, i'm also a jock at whatever i do especially in sports  

misha80

Osaka is me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:29 am
I'm Tyson in that I practicly look like him[that's what most people say even my mom!],Max in the sence that I'm super kind but have a down side which shows strongly,Hilary in a way where I will get bossy and loud when it's needed,Kai in the sence that I can be very closed up about many things,Ming-Ming because I like to sing and get attention,Daichi in the sence that I'm really loud and obnoctious[sp?]. I'm mostly like Max though!! I heart MAX!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:32 am
I'd probably be a mix......of Tala and Max..I'm really happy bouncy alot but I can be.....lets just say I can speak some Russian and I feel like yelling at people to CHEEA....which is what makes me like Tala. Note:CHEEA is Russian for Shut Up.  

Chibi Baka Jake

KaosMage15

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:35 pm
Mostly I'd say Brooklyn cause most of the time I'm ok but I have a nasty temper and tend to go off. Also I spend so much time alone which I dont like but deal with.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:35 pm
i don't know im shy competitive loner prideful arrogant quicktempered kind of like kai although kai is alot cooler mature and can handle situations very well.
well kai's alot better.

maybe chief because im good with a computer.  

princessbeyblade

ying_yang-girl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:41 am
well i can relate all of them and i can relat them to my friends it kinda werid so yah
1.max because i can get really hyper
2. ray because well imkind and im reasonable
3.kai because icant be cold and ditant and i like cats and i wake up really early
4.tyson because well i like too eat food alot.
5. kenny because uuh well i like computers.
6.hillary because i always boss my friend nick around and hes like max happy go lucky type.
and well that kinda it  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:25 pm
I'll say Rei, because of his attitude and Max, because i'm always hyper  

Meilin1

weenosan

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:44 pm
I relate the most to Max [from the first season]
That's coz I also have some run-ins with my mom coz she wants me to become a doctor when I want to take up fine arts  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff