Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Goth means I can't get a job? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Another stupid topic?
  Yes, your last one was too...
  *shrugs* Maybe, depends on how I feel today.
  No, it touches on the subject of being mean because of clothes.
  Don't care, why should you..
View Results

Eegaras

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:55 am
but why? For what reason should i alter my apperance?

besides its already beeen established that wearing black does NOT. make you a goth.

So go throw out your black t-shirts for hottopic. put on a grateful dead t-shirt and rock out to dimmu borgir.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:28 am
I got to work today and there was a goat skull on my computer keyboard. My boss gave it too me because it was too scary for his daughter.

Prior to this moment of happiness, I had a day off work and when I returned to my desk, my work collegues and decorated my work station with plastic spiders, fake cobwebs and halloween style balloons.

I work with the coolest people
heart  

Bewitching_NightShade

The Reused

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:14 pm
wow, i have heard of having a signature cerial but this is just blown out of porportion  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:15 pm
Bewitching_NightShade
I got to work today and there was a goat skull on my computer keyboard. My boss gave it too me because it was too scary for his daughter.

Prior to this moment of happiness, I had a day off work and when I returned to my desk, my work collegues and decorated my work station with plastic spiders, fake cobwebs and halloween style balloons.

heart
rofl you got that right!.... but still these people deserve to die  

The Reused

Bewitching_NightShade

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:49 am
ilovegir11357
Bewitching_NightShade

heart

Actually they don't. They are really great people. Just because I am a goth doesn't mean that I have to walk around with a hate chip on my shoulder. OK I am not going to say anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:57 pm
Soriana Leo
Really, what don't I have that the othnet girl with more colorful clothes has? I don't have tattoo's, nor more then one peircing on each ear. Why dose being Gothic restrick me from being a Vetrinarian? I don't want to be a Tattoo artist, or a Hot Topic employee. I want to work with animals and yet I'm shunned because I ware a black and sometimes a bit of color. It's not like I cut myself, nor do I stab anyone with a pencil *rolls eyes* Thats what the guy said in the interview, b*****d.

"Gothics are depressed people, they cut themselfs and will rape you if your not careful!" Yeah, right, I know people get raped, but its not the Gothics! Rwar! D:

well some people are bound to get raped, and if I don't do it... who will?  

FakeSoul

FakeSoul

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:03 pm
I want to be a nurse and later a psychologist. *points at hat* But I also understand that america is not ready to see me walking in full-on goth apparel. And to fit in I have to change what I wear in order to get some money! ('cause money rocks) We have to change if we want to be accepted, because we need money from those close-minded bastards.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:06 pm
mortsanglant
h8kitten
i got a gob at JC p***s

p***s!?

*HEEHE*  

FakeSoul

Soviet Reunion

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:34 pm
If they did that to me I would jump over his desk and shred every bit of flesh clean off of his face for saying something like that. But that's just me... But hey I would never work in a commercial job. Industrial only. That way it doesn't matter because you're not serving other people directly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:35 pm
Bewitching_NightShade

heart
I wish people were that nice to me... sad  

Soviet Reunion

The Reused

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:36 pm
Bewitching_NightShade
ilovegir11357
Bewitching_NightShade

heart

Actually they don't. They are really great people. Just because I am a goth doesn't mean that I have to walk around with a hate chip on my shoulder. OK I am not going to say anymore.
.. oh i thought they did it as a joke and you were sarcastic. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:57 pm
wow are u serioussseee?? wow thattss reale gayy.... asswholee  

xolovelyxloser

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:14 pm
xolovelyxloser
wow are u serioussseee?? wow thattss reale gayy.... asswholee

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you a lovely example of abuse of the English language.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:21 pm
FakeSoul
I want to be a nurse and later a psychologist. *points at hat* But I also understand that america is not ready to see me walking in full-on goth apparel. And to fit in I have to change what I wear in order to get some money! ('cause money rocks) We have to change if we want to be accepted, because we need money from those close-minded bastards.

I would also like to be a psychologist at some point. If your going to do that though, you might not want to appear to shocking to the person you'll be in a session with, for younger children, and adults as well. They have to be able to talk to you and trust you. If your treating someone with an anxiety disorder, dressing however you like might not be the best thing to do....You want to NOT scare your patients.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Ndoki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:38 am
Nobody turns me away because of how I dress because I know I don't need to dress gothic to be gothic. Problem solved! ^_^  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff