Pairings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pairings
  ...Only good if they're confirmed officially
  AH! Pairings scare me sometimes
  Time to use my overactive imagination!!!!
View Results

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:54 pm
That would get so terribly twisted....

Sephiroth: "Mmm, Vincent.... I wonder who my father was, anyway."
Vincent: sweatdrop "Well, Seph... I AM your father."
Sephiroth: "What!? Couldn't you have told me that BEFORE we... Well actually, after sleeping with Mom, I suppose this isn't too bad."

gonk gonk gonk *snort, shakes head*

Of, and perhaps there is a way to judge the most popular pairings. At fanfiction.net, they have groups that are made up of collections of certain kinds of stories. So I figured I'd sort those groups by the most subscribers, showing the popularity as best as I could find. The top 15 groups focus on:

1. Cloud and Tifa
2. Vincent and Tifa
3. Aeris and Sephiroth
4. Cloud and Sephiroth
5. Advent children
6. Sephiroth and Tifa
7. Sephiroth and Cloud
8. Cloud and Tifa
9. Cloud and Tifa
10. Yaoi
11. Vincent and Yuffie
12. Cloud and Yuffie
13. Reno and Tifa
14. ShinRa
15. One chapter.

I actually find this pretty surprising, but it seems like people like Tifa pairings. Three CloudxTifa, two CloudxSephiroth, VincentxTifa is more popular than AerisxSephiroth and Yuffentines.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:33 am
I got a quistion!?
Is it only me or did Zack kinda resemble Vash the Stampede in Last Order. His expersions and attitude towards everything. Well, with the exception of the killing thing but Zack is a still a good guy. Heh, even when he killed all those Shinra soilders while weaponless, it seemed like the kinda of thing Vash would have done.  

warwizardjerek

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:02 pm
Zack and Vash? No, in my opinion, Vash is too weird...... I don't really like him. But I love Zack!!! He's so kind and caring while being kickbutt in a fight, and does not get stuck under wagons, shot, or have an obsession with donuts... stare

Zack does have that carefree attitude, though. Almost like he doesn't get stressed. Except of course when he war buddy/friend the General goes crazy. Then he get's mad and confused and tries to stop him for the good of mankind. Poor, poor Zack. If only you had beat Sephiroth that day, you'd still be alive. And Sephiroth would have probably fallen into the lifestream anyway, so the FFVII storyline would still be intact, except Cloud would be a side character and Zack would be the main character! WHOO! I cannot wait for Crisis Core. I will so buy a PSP JUST to play that game, because Zack is AMAZING!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:27 pm
I concur...hmmm....I wonder if Jerek would do a Zach cosplay biggrin  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:55 pm
*dances around as if not noticing the world existed* Zack Zack Zaaack!!! He's so awesome!!! Zack Zach Zax Zakusu or whateveeeerrr!

Oh, and of course, you're awesome, too, Sephy. However, it's extremely difficult for me to see Sephiroth in any sort or romantic position, so while I gaze worshipfully at the One Winged Angel's figure...

...I can have fantasies about Zack! xd ninja *sigh* Darn it... I think I have to rearrange my heiarchy again... Zack needs to be bumped up the the third tier and not stuck in there with 'all the other bishies'. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:24 pm
Indeed Zach is teh awesome, I should rank him up with Vincent 3nodding  

KiyaraSabel

Kether Taninniver

Fated Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:10 pm
Pairings, eh?

I've got a bunch of 'em! twisted
Be warned: Some are a bit... different... sweatdrop

Sephiroth x Lulu
Kuja x Seymour
Kadaj x Yazoo
Zack x Cloud
Reno x Vincent
Vincent x Mikoto
Cloud x Aerith
Vincent x Paine
Vincent x Squall
Squall x Rinoa
Rufus x Reno
Firion x Maria
Firion x Gordon
Emperor of Palamecia x Firion
Jecht x Auron
Barret x Cloud
Tidus x Yuna
Shuyin x Tidus
Zidane x Garnet
Ienzo x Riku
Xehanort x Ienzo
Xehanort x Even
Xehanort x Ifalna
Jenova x Xehanort

redface redface redface

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:10 pm
Well, I'm going to refrain from commenting on some, but...
Kether Taninniver
Vincent x Mikoto

Nani? Isn't that the Genome girl? Hmm...
Kether Taninniver
Vincent x Squall

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl I think only me and one other person knows why that one makes me laugh so much.
Kether Taninniver

Both are hotties. In fact they're probably the most bishie from FFI up to VII.
Kether Taninniver
Shuyin x Tidus

That's gotta be bordering on incest somehow....
Kether Taninniver
Jenova x Xehanort

o.O o.O o.O  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:21 am
Kether Taninniver
Pairings, eh?

I've got a bunch of 'em! twisted
Be warned: Some are a bit... different... sweatdrop

Sephiroth x Lulu
Kuja x Seymour
Kadaj x Yazoo
Zack x Cloud
Reno x Vincent
Vincent x Mikoto
Cloud x Aerith
Vincent x Paine
Vincent x Squall
Squall x Rinoa
Rufus x Reno
Firion x Maria
Firion x Gordon
Jecht x Auron
Barret x Cloud
Tidus x Yuna
Shuyin x Tidus
Zidane x Garnet
Ienzo x Riku
Xehanort x Ienzo
Xehanort x Even
Xehanort x Ifalna
Jenova x Xehanort

redface redface redface
I can agree with a few of those XD I like some weird pairings, too~XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:17 pm
Saerenna

Kether Taninniver
Jenova x Xehanort

o.O o.O o.O

It stems from my bizzare belief that Jenova and Xehanort would be way better parents than Hojo and Lucrecia could ever be. talk2hand  

Kether Taninniver

Fated Paladin

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:18 pm
So, I'm in an Alucard obsessed mood today, and decided to browse DA looking for Alucard pics to favorite, and I find that apparently, a lot of people like pairing him with Alexander neutral Or more understandably Integra...but Alexander exclaim question People are wierd... especially all the yaoi fangirls...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:58 pm
Kether Taninniver
Saerenna

Kether Taninniver
Jenova x Xehanort

o.O o.O o.O

It stems from my bizzare belief that Jenova and Xehanort would be way better parents than Hojo and Lucrecia could ever be. talk2hand

Especially since Hojo's not even his father. xd *Holds to belief that Vincent is Sephy's daddy*
And oddly enough... that pairing kinda fits in with my family tree. Seeing as in it I am the mother of Sephiroth and I was deluded into believing that Xemnas was the father. Xemnas turns out to actually be Zexion's father along with 'Ansem'-Xehanort's heartless (I STILL have no idea how that works out) and I later marry Zexion... so it ends up that Sephy's mother's Father-in-law is, well, Xehanort. o.O
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b178/Saerenna/saerennasfamilytree.jpg  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Kether Taninniver

Fated Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:06 pm
Saerenna
Kether Taninniver
Saerenna

Kether Taninniver
Jenova x Xehanort

o.O o.O o.O

Especially since Hojo's not even his father. xd *Holds to belief that Vincent is Sephy's daddy*
And oddly enough... that pairing kinda fits in with my family tree. Seeing as in it I am the mother of Sephiroth and I was deluded into believing that Xemnas was the father. Xemnas turns out to actually be Zexion's father along with 'Ansem'-Xehanort's heartless (I STILL have no idea how that works out) and I later marry Zexion... so it ends up that Sephy's mother's Father-in-law is, well, Xehanort. o.O

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. In your dearest memories, do you remember loving me?

XD Nice! Here's the family tree I made!

Click for full-view... D:<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Was it fate that brought us close and now leaves me behind?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:11 pm
Kether Taninniver
Saerenna
Kether Taninniver
Saerenna

Kether Taninniver
Jenova x Xehanort

o.O o.O o.O

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. In your dearest memories, do you remember loving me?

Was it fate that brought us close and now leaves me behind?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yours has a lot less incest, I see. xd And interesting last names.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Kether Taninniver

Fated Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:33 pm
Saerenna
Kether Taninniver
Saerenna
Kether Taninniver
Saerenna

Kether Taninniver
Jenova x Xehanort

o.O o.O o.O

Yours has a lot less incest, I see. xd And interesting last names.

Hey, the only incest's between the "clones!" ninja

And... yeah the names are weird... But Faramise is supposedly Prof. Gast's last name, Taninniver is one of the ten unholy sephirah, as is Sammael... Yeah..... sweatdrop  
The City of Parte`

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff