Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who do you hate from Naruto Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:42 am
Hate? Hmmm.. well, can't say i hate any character; all of them have had their flaws and all of them have overcome them. XDD You gotta love it.

I DID hate Sakura... But, that changed. I see that, despite her short-comings, she somehow pulls through. She doesn't have quite as much stamina or potential as her teammates do.. but, i find that usually means late bloomer, and sooner or later she'll kick their asses. XDD

Hmm...

Welll...I guess the only character i can say i really disliked was that Gatou guy from the Hidden Mist Arc.. he was ugly (physically and mentally), selfish, cruel, and everything i've ever truly destested... i say he can rot, dammit. For doing that to Haku and Zabuza and the lives of hundreds, maybe thousands. THAT is unforgiveable.. .-.

((And, just to say; i think Itachi messed with Sasuke's head waaaay worse than it looked on the surface. That's why he's being so... jerkish. XDD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:54 am
Zrana
I don't hate sakura herself, I hate the fact that she never gets to do anything.

I agree with that. 3nodding  

Neekroo

Batman on XTC

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:55 pm
I hate Zaku with a Passion!!!! what I hate about him is that he's too much wuss and Not enough Ninja!!! mad ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:34 pm
I hate ino pig....she always thinks that she better than sakura.... stressed stressed stressed  

BIGBANGfor l i f e

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:40 pm
i dont hate him.... but gai creeps me out *shiver*

i hate gatou with a passion... evil little rich man... stare im so glad he died....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:44 pm
Right now I hate Sasuke in the current arc of the manga... I just wanna rip his toe nails out.

Who else?????

Tenten... she has had no character development AT ALL! The only part she plays in the third member of the Rock Lee and Neji's team. Sure, her technique is cool, but she just stinks!  

QuasiAngel

dpetines

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:03 pm
true true!! Sakura is kinda useless! 3nodding but, i hate oro the most!! stare  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:57 am
umm..kiba...  

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:11 am
i hate neruto..jk...jk...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:36 pm
umm...oro..  

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

Curiously Sane

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:29 pm
Deep Despair
i dont hate him.... but gai creeps me out *shiver*

i hate gatou with a passion... evil little rich man... stare im so glad he died....

I agree with you...Gai is creepy

But I hate Sakura... stressed Her uselessness annoys me.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:33 pm
not that i hate anyone from naruto, but i dislike sakura's uselessness and ino can be annoying too..always talking about sasuke... stare  

imnoone

Anime476Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:34 pm
I don't really hate anyone lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:25 pm
CrowSensei108
I hate Ino. She's even more anoying and useless than Sakura, and that's saying something. I also hate Itachi, because he's a heartless evil mass-murderer and yet so many idiotic fangirls turn their brains off over him.

Also Konohamaru. I want to kick him in the rear and tell him to stop being so friggin' anoying, and his little booger-buddy.

And Sasuke, because he's hot and I don't want to be attracted to such a b*****d.

You've got issues. XD I definitely agree with you about Ino and Sasuke. I mean, I don't hate Sasuke, but he bothers me. He's too moody and in love with himself. Ino is just...well, useless and annoying. It kills me how absorbed she is with her looks and such. But I don't really HATE any Naruto members, I just don't particularly like Ino.  

Yomei

obsidianbutterfly13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:21 pm
I don't hate anyone...Almost all characters in Naruto are my favorite characters. biggrin

Although...I do have to admit that out of everyone, I somehow can't like Kabuto...I don't know what it is. Sure, he's pretty cool, but to me, his personality is just...dull? confused I can't figure it out.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff