Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TintedShades

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:28 pm
Welcome!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:59 pm
I always wondered what this part of the forums was about, and here I am. I've got a uniquely normal, but somehow strange family... so I decided this was a good place for me to be!

My name is Ashley, I'm 17 from smalltown Minnesota. I live with the rents, I'm got two older brothers in their twenties--one is in the Army in Colorado, and the other is working for Sun Country Airlines operations in the cities, I believe. I've got one boston terrier named Rowdy! He's a crazy boy, but I love him to death... smile

So yeah, that's me.  

Lilith Le Midge

[x] C L I C K !

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:57 pm
'ello. My name is Suicidal Toilet Paper, but you can call me Bob for short.
Anyways..my favourite colors are balck and green...hooray!
And...erm...I live in my own little world. =D It's a nice place, you should come and visit. Well..anyways, that's about it, thanks for the invite! I feel soo special!! <3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:15 am
Lilith Le Midge
I always wondered what this part of the forums was about, and here I am. I've got a uniquely normal, but somehow strange family... so I decided this was a good place for me to be!

My name is Ashley, I'm 17 from smalltown Minnesota. I live with the rents, I'm got two older brothers in their twenties--one is in the Army in Colorado, and the other is working for Sun Country Airlines operations in the cities, I believe. I've got one boston terrier named Rowdy! He's a crazy boy, but I love him to death... smile

So yeah, that's me.

Well now you know mrgreen ! Welcome Ashley, I am sure you'll have lots of interesting things to say about your uniquely normal but strange family blaugh .  

TintedShades

TintedShades

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:18 am
x_Suicidal.Toilet.Paper_x
'ello. My name is Suicidal Toilet Paper, but you can call me Bob for short.
Anyways..my favourite colors are balck and green...hooray!
And...erm...I live in my own little world. =D It's a nice place, you should come and visit. Well..anyways, that's about it, thanks for the invite! I feel soo special!! <3

Hello Bob! I think I will visit but I don't think you should come to my little world because *dramatic music* you'll never be seen or heard from again gonk .  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:46 pm
'Ello all.
I'm new to this guild, and this actually the first forum I went to. Reason being, *drum roll* I'm obsessed with cows.
I'm [almost] 17. Turn that way in February. Should be fun.
I have a twin sister. My sweet sixteen wasn't spent with her however, because I was in a different town, for band.
I actually have seven siblings. 1 half, 1 biological, 4 step, and one is my step-sisters' half brother.
I've got a big family...step dad, step-dad's step parents and biological parents, mom's adoptive parents, mom's biological parents, dad's step-dad and biological parents.
We also have a lot of pets, a dog, a lost of fish, a bird, 5 cats, a frog, and a rabbit.
I call my twin my pet frog.
Yeah, I'm pretty much a very strange person, with a very strange family.
I hope to make a lot of new friends here!
Good later to you all!

Doreyn.

P.S. Moo!  

Doreyn

Thee Hecate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:23 am
Doreyn
'Ello all.
I'm new to this guild, and this actually the first forum I went to. Reason being, *drum roll* I'm obsessed with cows.
I'm [almost] 17. Turn that way in February. Should be fun.
I have a twin sister. My sweet sixteen wasn't spent with her however, because I was in a different town, for band.
I actually have seven siblings. 1 half, 1 biological, 4 step, and one is my step-sisters' half brother.
I've got a big family...step dad, step-dad's step parents and biological parents, mom's adoptive parents, mom's biological parents, dad's step-dad and biological parents.
We also have a lot of pets, a dog, a lost of fish, a bird, 5 cats, a frog, and a rabbit.
I call my twin my pet frog.
Yeah, I'm pretty much a very strange person, with a very strange family.
I hope to make a lot of new friends here!
Good later to you all!

Doreyn.

P.S. Moo!

Welcome, and enjoy your time here. My mother is also a cow freak...I personally don't get it, but hey, if it works for you, do it...
It will be nice to have a male in here as we seem to be predomantely female here. And sounds like you will have a lot to share with everyone here as you seem to have a large and diverse family...that is great to see... whee  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:25 pm
Hey, I'm Dewdew.

I still live at home, but only chose its WAY cheaper then flatting and there is no way I'll be able to afford to pay for University if I go flatting.

yeah, so I'm studying this year, Mathematics, Economics and Spanish.
Oh, yeah. I live in New Zealand.

And I have two older bros. One is married. One apparently still lives at home, but the amount I see him I'm beginning to wonder where he lives. And a very annoying younger sister. She's way younger... the baby in the family.

I love baby's. If you have a baby send me pics!  

Dewdew

Sage0ne

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:04 pm
What a nice place....
I'm a M0M...struggling with teenaged angst....eh!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:39 am
A little introduction.
I'm Muncheh, or Munch... Whichever you prefer.
I live in the states, in Illinois.
I'm the youngest in my family of three.
I have an older brother, and older sister.
My parents are both still together.
But the years at home have been interesting.
I'm an aunt times four and I've never met my nieces.
I'm going to college to study occupational therapy and continue the life I have with the one I love.

Hopefully this will be a fun subforum to participate in. : )

User Image

[Muncheh]

Thee Hecate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:38 am
Welcome to you all. It is great to meet you. If you have any questions or just need to talk post here or you can PM me and I will get to by the next day...sometimes sooner whee  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:19 am
They say we burn so bright...

Hello.

I'm in high school and the oldest of four kids. We all live with my dad who's a single father, so sometimes I end up being the mom. Though I don't mind, I love and appreciate everyone of my siblings, even though they're slightly insane. And by insane I mean hyper-active.

I'm also single while the rest of my friends aren't, which can be a downer at times. =(

User Image

randomshoes77

BarefootInTheSnow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:48 pm
hi there!!! my name is jessy and i have a odd family, but i love them all, i am currently living at home, but more bacause i can t live away (long story if you want to know pm me or something), i have 2 younger bros, one living at home here with his preggy girlfriend, one living in the next town over with his girlfriend (not preggy), we also have some house guests they are old friends who are moving to the area and needed a place to stay for awhile, they have 2 kids, a three year old gril and a 9 month old girl, the three year old is a handful!!!! we also have 9 dogs 2 cats and 2 aquariums with fishes in side smile hope to talk to you all more later

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:51 am
Ceymore is probably the oldest person on gaia that posts regular since 2004. Ceymore or I Ceymore Ratz are one in the same. I am a kind old gent and I love to chat and since I have been around the world 3 times, I have many stories.
If you need to know my age, go to the gaian geezers guild and look it up.  

Ceymore

pandaeyes05

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:00 am
hey, I'm donna.. I'm actually from sub #75 but the title kinda caught my attention... I have a great relationship with my siblings but I THINK I only have a good relationship with my parents... I'm actually a lot more quiet at home than at school..hmm... I guess it's just because of the age gap or generation gap... sweatdrop  
21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games