21%
 21%  [ 9 ]
Prisoner of Azkaban
60%
 60%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 41

covo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:09 am
PoA is the best to me, but I keep reading articals that say GoF is going to be 2 times better!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:07 pm
I was very dissapointed by the fact that the first two movies went by the books so well and then in the third one it was all scrambled. Oh well, can`t win them all can you? I loved the darker touch they added to it. Among my favourites of the actors(actress`) was Snape who always seems to impress me(maybe because he was just born for that role in my opinion. It`s exactly the way I pictured Snape to be).  

Nightingale_3

angel_of_music06

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:05 am
i liked the first one cuz they were finally making the series into a movie, but i thought the CoS sucked....and PoA was okay, not up to par w/ the book, but yes, the guys were hotter....i didn't like the look they gave Sirius, i imagined him less rugged/ugly/old and more of kinda underlying good looks....lupin was great though! dumbledore was horrible also....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:52 pm
laksa88
Ugh. the third movie was just horrible...
There were so many holes in the movie I could fill the Dead Sea into those holes.. stare
The acting was super crappy, this Dumbledore was wayyy to emotional to be like the cool, composed Dumbledore in the books >_>

i love the old dumbledore!! he was the perfect role!! even with his tiny voice he had an air of authority!! this man has a bigvoice but still no authorotative air!!!  

shruti_frutie

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:40 pm
i'd say the chamber of secrets wus da best
obiously i hate read, i like visual better, so i go 4 watchin a movie instead =)
and o0o0o da actors/actress? dere pretty goodddd =DD.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:20 am
My favourite film is the Chamber of secrets.
The worst was the prisoner of Azkaban!
The best director is of course Chris Columbus!
And the actors are doing fine by me.

lol  

Roytjuh

smilylady

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:29 pm
I love all movies, but i would choose Prisoner of Azkaban  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:37 pm
....this makes me sad...there is so much bashing of the third movie in here....i think Michael Gambon did a very good job as Dumbledore considering he had to fill the shoes of Richard Harris you can't possibly know how hard it is to feel a deceased actors shoes, my drama teacher's husband had to do that he told us all about it, I like the choices for Lupin and Sirius they did good jobs, and the man who played Pettigrew did a very good job at playing a sniveling cowardly rat. I liked the twist that the new director put on the movie, it was creative, all though i think we all could have done without the shruken head on the night bus. Besides obviously JK doesn't mind it, you do know she is allowed to put in her thoughts on the screen play. I like all three movies but honestly i think the third one was the best, even though there were loop holes and forgotten bits of plot they kind of took another part of the book and built it up, like the ron and hermione thing. It looks like Goblet of Fire is gonna be awesome and i thoroughly look forward to it....i wonder what sort of twist this director will put on it.....  

Avarswiel

_ q u a c k k

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:40 pm
laksa88
Ugh. the third movie was just horrible...
There were so many holes in the movie I could fill the Dead Sea into those holes.. stare
The acting was super crappy, this Dumbledore was wayyy to emotional to be like the cool, composed Dumbledore in the books >_>

yea i totally agree...the director lik fully concentrated on the special effects and not the story man...i so hope the 4th movie is beta!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:51 pm
I've written down my first impression of the GoF movie (saw it yesterday). XDD You can read it here if you'd like to:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/leelakin/

Leelakin

RobinLohan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:41 pm
I like all the movies....the 3rd has to be the one that i really didn't follow....it needed improvements  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:33 pm
I like Prisoner of Azakaban!! mrgreen razz  

KagomeMay

melilazngurl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:12 pm
Goblet of Fire is my favorite movie so far. I love the story line but I especially love the introduction of teenage hormones. Especially between Ron and Hermione!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:34 am
i prefer book over movie any day. unless the book sucked but the movie was really good.

Which movie was better? the 2nd movie was the best i think

Which director do you think did a better job with them? the first director, definitely

Would you rather sit down and read the books or watch the movies? duh. read the books. so much better!!

What do you think about the choices in actors? i think its great. but i do prefer the old dumbledore to the new one...  

camouflage_girl

Chrissy-Tenshi

Dapper Genius

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:57 am
I thought that each movie was good in its own way, you can't really compare them cos' they're all done by different directors...  
The Harry Potter Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff