Reply Naruto Guild
Gay Ninjas(NO OFFENSE! DON'T COME FLAME ME!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:36 pm
I'm not crying. I'm simply thinking that he needs to reformat his opinion on homosexual roles in Naruto.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:46 pm
It's HIS opinion that they are, and YOUR opinion that they aren't. (Wow! Two different opinions!) You can't change his mind if it's made up, and you can keep your own opinion, but you shouldn't run 'round telling us what to think. What makes you think your opinion is better than anyone else's? There is no proof of that. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. But, if you don't like it, don't enter this thread. Case closed.  

~the Love Goddess

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:23 pm
FogSage
I'm not crying. I'm simply thinking that he needs to reformat his opinion on homosexual roles in Naruto.

I figured that one out on my own. xd

[QUOTE="Grieving_Chaos']It's HIS opinion that they are, and YOUR opinion that they aren't. (Wow! Two different opinions!) You can't change his mind if it's made up, and you can keep your own opinion, but you shouldn't run 'round telling us what to think. What makes you think your opinion is better than anyone else's? There is no proof of that. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. But, if you don't like it, don't enter this thread. Case closed.
right 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:55 pm
Fine. You win, damn it. stare  

FogSage

Y.N.O.Y.S.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:07 pm
FogSage
Everyone is just saying that peoples opinions are their own and dont have to change. Personally, I think that behind the scenes Sasuke and Naruto are going at it like bunnies.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:16 pm
Y.N.O.Y.S.
FogSage
Everyone is just saying that peoples opinions are their own and dont have to change. Personally, I think that behind the scenes Sasuke and Naruto are going at it like bunnies.

your siggy is stretching the page..... could you please edit it so that they are stacking ontop of one another? thanks! whee

FogSage: I never said you had to change you opinion, just none of the arguing that it is a dumb idea.  

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Uzumaki Raika

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:28 am
Orochimaru is the ultimate seme (that is, gay active one) for me! Yeah yaoi rocks so much...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:12 pm

crying  

FogSage

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:03 pm
Uzumaki Raika
Orochimaru is the ultimate seme (that is, gay active one) for me! Yeah yaoi rocks so much...

Well, he obviously sexes the little boys of the Sound 5 up, not to mention Sasuke... and don't get me started on his qualm with ex-boyfriend Itachi rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:06 pm
Kai Hyugiha
That was very entertaining. But there are some contridictions.

Zabuza/Haku - No point in defending them.

Orochimaru - He wants Sasuke's body so he can take it over with that jutsu of his. But I do agree something about him is gay.

Sasuke - He's not gay he just thinks Orochimaru can give him the power to kill his brother.

Yep...I agree...^-^.  

Sakura_Efreet

Kaiser Kitasudesu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:42 pm
Haku was definitly gay, but not Zabuza. He did love Haku, but I don't think he felt that OTHER kind of love for Haku. For him it was more a father-son thing. Not father-father. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:06 pm
Haku's more of a crossdresser than anything. xp

So......he's a flaming queen? Or is he a flaming king? Hmmmm......... sweatdrop  

FogSage

I~am~Angelique

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:16 pm
hahahhahaaa....this thread is so funny!

yeh orochimaru is deffinitely gay, as was haku and zabuza. sasuke...ummmm i think he is soo wraped up in his brother that he will do anything...to get enough power...not gay...well possibly...but more bi i think.. and gaara is not not not not not not not not not gay. he is like me. i do not like anyone. period girl or guy. they all suck! which is how i think he feels.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:59 am
Everyone on Naruto is gay,
Sasuke is the biggest gay of them all.
No affense its cute!
really..its so full of friendship and so on.
but all in naruto seems gay..I think thats the think that makes it so good..
its not good now..EP163 come back to the plot FFS!  

kakashi-naruto

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:07 am
orochimaru is the epitemy of gayness...he should just spontaniously combust...but thats my opinion...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff