Reply Wii Center
Smash bros. Brawl Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darknynja

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:52 pm
Dang! i was hella hoping to get it so i can play it all summer lol! oh well. i cant wait for galaxy as well as corruption... those games are gonna rule....  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:51 pm
There are rumors floating around that Mario Galaxy isn't going to stick as a name. Metroid Prime Corruption is going to be totally tight with its control scheme. Smash Bros Brawl is going to be excellent to watch for development. The general consensus is that the game will take advantage of the Wii's capability of using GameCube controllers.  

Edymion
Captain

darknynja

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:17 pm
well aren't all the gamecube owner lucky. except the ones that sold their gamecube stuff to get a wii. lol kinda feel bad for them. so do you think that the control scheme will the same for brawl as it was in melee?  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:05 pm
That all depends. I know Miyamoto-san was talking about using the GameCube controller as the means to control Brawl. It was just a statement at the time to indicate what they could do. They might just use the Wii-mote.

Also... confused Who'd get rid of their GameCube controller, or at least their Wavebird if they had it? You can still play GameCube games on the Wii using the same controller...  

Edymion
Captain

RatmasterD21

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:51 am
The new smash site is up at ..

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/music/index.html

new pics like this one are up too.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:19 pm
*drools*

The classic characters return, and new ones hit the roster. Sveet! ^_^

[Unnamed Angel]
Vice Captain

RatmasterD21

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:16 pm
the new controls are out for smash bros. brawl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:54 pm
I hink ridly might realy be in this one his music was just put up on the site....  

RatmasterD21

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:51 pm
At the same time, that character tends to be the size of ten of the standard Smash Bros characters, which is much larger than even the boss characters.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:08 pm
In the same centric, big, bold letters highlighted on Smash Bros Dojo, Super Smash Bros Brawl has an official date...

December 3, 2007

...which also happens to be my birthday. Go me ^_^  

Edymion
Captain

RatmasterD21

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:58 pm
Edymion
At the same time, that character tends to be the size of ten of the standard Smash Bros characters, which is much larger than even the boss characters.

thats true but Bowzer is the same size as mario in super mario bros. and he slowly gets bigger in every game untill he's 50 times bigger in mario sunshine. then we see him only about doule marios size in brawl. So sizes tend to change, in the nintendo world.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:43 pm
'cause I feel like it...

Since it was announced at E3 '06, Super Smash Bros. Brawl! has been a strong case for Nintendo's newest baby, the Wii. I have made a thread on this game before, and I'm making a new one now as I'd rather not bump the old. I will link, however, if asked. The point is bringing the news of this game which has an official street date of December 3, 2007. This means that they are on the debugging stage of this game, and it is just about ready to be released.

There are new items. New game modes. There are new characters. There are even new 'invisibles' coming along side Pokemon, known as Assist Trophies.

What we've seen confirmed through the Smash Bros. DOJO!! so far has been interesting, but the revelations made so far only whet the appetite enough for one to realize... Something bigger, badder, and greater than ever is going to be revealed soon! It's already been confirmed that all the character models have been reworked, Fox to Bowser. It's also been confirmed that every character will play uniquely from each other, at least that's the word from the developer. Have they seen the balancing issues and responded to the demands of fans?

We've also seen confirmation on how Samus Aran becomes Zero Suit Samus. Her Final Smash is the Zero Laser, a massively powerful blast that drains every last ounce of energy from her suit. *thinks about that for a minute* O_o That's a lot of power! I'd hate to be caught up in that blast. The consequence (?) is that her suit falls off; she's left to fight on her own.

We've also learned that Giga Bowser will be a playable character...as Bowser's Final Smash.

These revelations only heighten the question of how powerful these Final Smashes really are.

What else has been revealed? The environments of the stages...change with the seasons and time of day! That means that when we get it December 3rd we should see a fall setting during a certain time of day! There are even stages that correspond to the series they are taken from. The Animal Crossing stage has a 'live' performance every Saturday at 8PM! Is there more about these stages? Why yes there is! You'll get to see the same items with different masks in each stage! The items correspond now look like they belong now matter where you go!

Speaking of items, there have been introductions, reintroductions, and alterations to previous items. The Bumper is back, and it can now make a mid-air hazard! The Crates and Barrels still deal lots of damage, but they might not break open and instead slide this time around!

How will the game control then? Good news to all of you. There are four configurations you can take advantage of! You can use the original NGC or Classic controllers if your heart so desires! As the Wii-mote (standalone) and Wii-mote/Nunchuk combo are also playable, there is obviously motion-sensitivity built into this game. You can even use your name (or a nickname) to save your preferred control scheme. That way you just pick your name and character and start smashing!  

Edymion
Captain

Shale Darksnow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:24 pm

Yay! Ike from Fire Emblem Path of Radiance is in!! Huzzah! blaugh rofl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:06 am

Uhh! they've added a pokemon trainer to the playable characters.

Shale Darksnow

_CFTM
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:05 pm
Edymion
In the same centric, big, bold letters highlighted on Smash Bros Dojo, Super Smash Bros Brawl has an official date...

December 3, 2007

...which also happens to be my birthday. Go me ^_^

Thanks for reminding me. *scribbles your birthday again* blaugh Some more months before I have Pit in my hands, muahaha blaugh  
Wii Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff