Cocktail (Role Play) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:32 pm
Kai stepped into Takao's room, looking around for the orange bag of cheesy puffs. He mentally repeated the words over and over again, finally concluding that the phrase 'cheezy puffs' was indeed an odd and stupid sounding phrase.

He saw Takao and it felt like everything shattered.

NOT THE CHEESY PUFFS!!!!!

Well, now he could either tell Rei that Takao had eaten the puffs or bring the already-open bag to Rei and see what happens from there. Neither option sounded too appealing. LIke...at all.

Daamn.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:41 am
Takao looked up when the door opened and Kai walked in.
"Oh, hey Kai. What's up?" There was a funny sound from the screen of the game he'd been playing and his head shot back to it. The words 'GAME OVER' flashed across the screen. Takao threw the controller down. "Oh man. I lost." He looked back to Kai. "Is Rei still decorating or is it safe to come out?" he asked the other blader, still eating cheesy puffs from the bag. He stuck his hand in and found it empty, so he got up and found another packet underneath one of his t-shirts.  

morbid_survivor

Roppie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:27 pm
"Oh! Oh, do please be careful!" Rei called up to Katashi, then looked around. He sneered at Yuriy's snide grin.

"Now. Where are the cheezy puffs?" Rei muttered to himself. He stalked for Takao's room to see what was taking so long. "Kai, all I asked for you was to grab the bag and-- TAKAO!" Rei suddenly shrieked, punching Kai's shoulder at the same time. Quickly, he dove in the scene and landed on his knees, the impact causing the objects in the room to shake slightly, and snatched the cheezy puffs on time. The only bad thing about that was he fell on that and several (all) other bags of cheezy puffs. He sat up and sniffed.

"T...Takao..." he whimpered, holding up a bag of crumpled cheezy puffs. "Is this what you call productive? Is this what you call preparing? Is this what you call friendship?" he asked. He stood up, wobbly-kneed. "I've... I've had it. Kai and Katashi are the only ones that CARE! Max is out somewhere, and Yuriy just made a phone call, but it was probably some 911 or long distance or... something!" he continued, stifling his tears.

"I will be in my room if anybody needs me. Why prepare? Everything will only get ruined, anyway," he announced at the doorway, and slowly made to his room. He slammed his door, causing his favorite painting in the living room to fall to the floor with a loud collapse. He leapt for his bed and cried hysterically in his pillow, asking Bast 'WHY?'  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:25 am
Takao just stood in the middle of the room, staring at the space next to Kai that Rei had just exited from, along with his cheezy puffs.
"Uhhh," he said nervously. "I think that answered my question." He looked at the pile of crushed cheezy puff packets Rei had fallen on. Well, that was his life support gone. Oh well. He looked at Kai. "Should we try and get him to come out?" he asked.  

morbid_survivor

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:39 am
Yuriy sniggered as soon as Rei went out of the room. He looked at Katashi with such an amused expression that one had to wonder if it wasn't something much more problematic than 911 he called before.

Actually, he looked like somebody who was looking for another victim... And that he was staring at Blader DJ with this wolfish smirk of his indicated one thing. The victim was already there.

"Aren't you going to pull down the steamer?" he asked, making a faux-innocent face. "The poor little kitten might get into bigger hysterics than he is now..."

Maybe he should have taken somebody from his team? Hm...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:35 pm
Max's eyes widenned as he heard the thump from upstairs. "Eep! It guess Rei just throttled someone, probably Takao." Max fully entered the room as Rei went upstairs. "Or maybe it was Kai..." Blue eyes swivelled to Katashi and then to- GASP! Yuriy! The blonde's facial expression didn't change though. "Oh, hey Yuriy- Katashi! I'm amazed to see Yuriy here more then I am you, Katashi-san. I'd expect to see you, Yuriy destroying the dish and Katashi...dodging the huge pieces."

Max smiled, a droplette of sweat forming under the mass of blonde hair. "And I think I'll take down that streamer sweatdrop " The blonde reached up and tugged the small piece of paper down. "Katashi, is your hand okay?"

Kouichi Pendolse

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:44 pm
Katashi stared at the blood. He wasn't in the stadium yet bladers managed to injur him. He was cursed. He wanted to clean himself up but the streamer needed to be dealt with first.

"You might want to watch your step, Yuriy. You're probably the next one on Rei's hitlist."

He was about to take down the streamer when Max seemingly appeared out of nowhere and did the task for him. "Yah.. I'm fine. You might want to avoid Rei, he's on a murderous rampage. Leave me the streamer." Taking the tape off the table and the streamer from Max he set about to hanging it properly.

"At least he hasn't thrown a chair at me yet. My aunt did that a couple years back when she was pregnant. Four stitches and some bruising later I learned to avoid pregnant women."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:52 am
Kai rubbed at his still-hurting shoulder. He might have had some time in the Abbey, but Rei still had a good punch. A really good one. Especially when he was emotionally distressed. He was certain there would be a bruise forming sometime soon.

"You get him out," Kai cracked his neck, turning around to return to the main room of the dojo, "It was your fault."  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

morbid_survivor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:06 am
"What I do?" He exclaimed exasperatedly. But Kai was already gone. He rolled his eyes and walked out of his room. As he went he spotted Max. "Heya Max!" he chirped. "What's up? Don't fancy helping me get rei out of his room do you?" he asked, pleadingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:53 am
"I know what to do with people in such a state..." Yuriy said, grinning all to widely to be in a nice and helpful mood (not that he ever was, but that was beside the point). "Leave it all to me."

He didn't really expect them to let him handle Rei - it wasn't that hard to guess what he could consider right. But if they did... The silly Chinese would be cured out of having fits of hysteria and temper tantrooms forever.

To tell the truth, he was more than surprised at the way Rei was acting. He remembered him as a rather calm person. Was he bi-polar? All in all, he probably just need getting smacked well over the head a few times and then getting a few slaps for a good measure.  

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

morbid_survivor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:42 am
Surprised by Yuriy's offer, Takao thought 'why not? Worth a try.' before saying out loud,
"Be my guest, Yuriy." and stood aside to let him pass.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:35 pm
I want to roleplay to who can i be?  

Idiotsme

Roppie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:53 pm
(Look on the front page, read the first post, and pick one.)

After a few deep breaths, Rei calmed down, his body facing toward the wall as he fingered his bitchip with his thumb. "How embarrassing," he muttered, then rolled over on his back. His vision gazed up at the dark ceiling. His eyeballs hurt, so he quickly blinked a bit, then sighed.

"I should probably go out there," he whispered to himself, then reached a tiger plushie Mao had given to him as a gift and held it under one arm. After a few minutes, he closed his eyes. "Yup."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:30 am
Roppie
(Look on the front page, read the first post, and pick one.)

After a few deep breaths, Rei calmed down, his body facing toward the wall as he fingered his bitchip with his thumb. "How embarrassing," he muttered, then rolled over on his back. His vision gazed up at the dark ceiling. His eyeballs hurt, so he quickly blinked a bit, then sighed.

"I should probably go out there," he whispered to himself, then reached a tiger plushie Mao had given to him as a gift and held it under one arm. After a few minutes, he closed his eyes. "Yup."
Can i be Marriah  

Idiotsme

Roppie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:55 am
(^^; When you spell her name correctly and audition, then maybe?)  
The Creative Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff