Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:13 am
is 100 out yet?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:21 pm
it stinks where i live it doesnt show it on tv and i only have 2 naruto manga's, i have 2 & 3...(if its off subject a bit im sorry)  

kita mouryou

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:50 pm
if anyone has episode 100 plz contact me...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:58 pm
Uchiha Airin
OMG! Chapter 230 is so awsome! eek Spoiler in white below.

Naruto's second Kyuubi translation is kickass! It's like the chakra oozed out of his skin like...I dunno...slime or something. If it's able to do what other shinobis' chakra blades can do, I don't think Sasuke will be able to beat him?

I agree, it's amazing. XDD I hope they come out with 231 faster.

*whites out*

Anyway.. i think that chapter is showing just how much more the chakra between him and the Kyuubi are merging.. as well as their bond. The shape the chakra took around Naruto.... was just... a shock. It took me a second to realize what it was... and, with Sasuke's sudden ability to be able to read Naruto's moves before hand... he must be slowly attaining the Mangekyou!! oo XDD WEE!! Go Sasuke!!!!!

...but, i think it might turn in to a stalemate. Naruto's stamina and power will keep him going, and Sasuke's foresight and possible attainment of the Mangekyou might keep them going forever till they both pass-out... or, someone might interrupt... but, that's just my prediction.. ^^;;;

*removes the white-out* ^^ nyu.  

Camui
Crew

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:12 pm
Camui
Uchiha Airin

Naruto's second Kyuubi translation is kickass! It's like the chakra oozed out of his skin like...I dunno...slime or something. If it's able to do what other shinobis' chakra blades can do, I don't think Sasuke will be able to beat him?

*whites out*

Anyway.. i think that chapter is showing just how much more the chakra between him and the Kyuubi are merging.. as well as their bond. The shape the chakra took around Naruto.... was just... a shock. It took me a second to realize what it was... and, with Sasuke's sudden ability to be able to read Naruto's moves before hand... he must be slowly attaining the Mangekyou!! oo XDD WEE!! Go Sasuke!!!!!

...but, i think it might turn in to a stalemate. Naruto's stamina and power will keep him going, and Sasuke's foresight and possible attainment of the Mangekyou might keep them going forever till they both pass-out... or, someone might interrupt... but, that's just my prediction.. ^^;;;

Ditto that Naruto Manga 231 can't come out any faster for me. I'm practically camping right outside the doorstep of Naruto. I read it the second its comes out. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:55 am
anyone want to lend out episode 100? through aim  

S_H_I_NO

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:58 am
Kyubi no Youko
Camui
Uchiha Airin

*whites out*

Ditto that Naruto Manga 231 can't come out any faster for me. I'm practically camping right outside the doorstep of Naruto. I read it the second its comes out. lol

Definately. XDD What are your predictions on what might happen? ^^ I like to hear what other people think when it comes to this type of thing...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:43 am
Camui
Kyubi no Youko
Camui
Uchiha Airin

*whites out*

Definately. XDD What are your predictions on what might happen? ^^ I like to hear what other people think when it comes to this type of thing...

Appearently, according to the end of chapter 230, it is time for naruto's awakening.... and I really wanna know what the hell that is >< The first thing that ran through my mind was something Sandaime said, that the seal (the one yondaime put on kyuubi) forces the souls of both the sealer and the sealed to forever be locked in combat with eachother. If that were really true, and kyuubi's soul is right there in Naruto's body, that has to put yondaime's soul somewhere in Naruto's body too... doesn't it? So maybe yondaime's soul is supposed to wake up now? eek

Don't mind me, I have this very odd obsession with yondaime, and I really want more info on him, like maybe kakashi or Jiraiya should have a flashback of him one of these days.... that'd be nice....  

Raizu

Furyion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:25 am
Camui
Kyubi no Youko
Camui
Uchiha Airin

*whites out*

woo... semi-spoilers aplenty.

Well, we know Kakashi is on his way... whether that entails him stopping the fight, I really don't know. I hope he doesn't do that though...Both Naruto and Sasuke are seriously powerful right now.

Naruto is starting to fully activate Kubei's power and Sasuke still hasn't even activated his cursed seal yet (Orochimaru and Kabuto both said that the Heaven Seal Sasuke had was really powerful). When both of them reach full power, I doubt anyone is going to be able to stop them.

I just really hope Sasuke reaches Mangekyou without having to kill Naruto... I'm not a big fan of Sasuke, but I still don't want him or anyone else to die.

alrighty, i'm done.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:32 pm
Couldn't the awakening be Naruto taking the physical shape of Kyuubi? After all, both he and Gaara had demons within them, but only Gaara seemed to have the power of turning into Shukaku. And Naruto's/Kyuubi's chakra has taken the fox shape before, as has Naruto's face to an extent. Just look at the "whiskers" on his face!

Oh! And about Saksuke's evolving eye, wasn't the key to it killing a friend? I'm assuming its come out because of Sasuke's intention to kill, but will it go away if he fails?

Ahhh.....I love Naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the anime)
Thank you guys for this sticky!! I didn't even know chapter 230 was out until I read it. biggrin  

Muera

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:43 pm
*nod nod* Sasuke could do without killing Naruto, that's for sure... and vice versa. If the Kyuubi takes over Naruto, much like how Shukaku did Gaara.... not good...

But, then again.. the relationship between both demons and their vessels is different. Gaara and Shukaku are on EXTREMELY unstable terms as the demon filled him with nightmares and made him lose a part of himself when asleep, while Kyuubi and Naruto have an agreement that benefits both of them (if that made any sense). That, and i think Kyuubi has some respect for our beloved fox ninja. XD So, maybe he might do that same thing by having the Kyuubi use him as a medium like Gaara did to try and knock some sense in to Sasuke... interesting idea, Muera-san ; i never thought of it that way.

And, maybe Sasuke will be able to attain the Mangekyou before either of them kills each other, as Muera-san says, with his intention to kill. XDD Maybe that's the way Itachi got it, and not by killing his best friend.....or something.. ^^;;;  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:38 am
Muera
Couldn't the awakening be Naruto taking the physical shape of Kyuubi? After all, both he and Gaara had demons within them, but only Gaara seemed to have the power of turning into Shukaku. And Naruto's/Kyuubi's chakra has taken the fox shape before, as has Naruto's face to an extent. Just look at the "whiskers" on his face!

Oh! And about Saksuke's evolving eye, wasn't the key to it killing a friend? I'm assuming its come out because of Sasuke's intention to kill, but will it go away if he fails?

Ahhh.....I love Naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the anime)
Thank you guys for this sticky!! I didn't even know chapter 230 was out until I read it. biggrin
Me too me too! I really want Naruto form to be able to change into Kyubi. Actually I wanted Naruto's summoning no Jutsu to be the demon fox not the frog but if Naruto has the ability to transform into the ninetails...then thats great too. ninja ninja ninja LOL  

Kyubi no Youko

Miyuki40

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:12 am
i only watch the anime.....
how far is the manga from the anime??  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:22 am
not to far acutally its all one big fight from 100 to were we are now. thats why there making filler episodes for the magna next episode. In white are some of my opinions on what has been said so far. Ok the 4th's soul got eaten by the death god. the reason they they say there in eternal struggle is becuase they both normaly get eaten by the god. the kyubi is a different story as it was sealed in naruto. Sasuke can only get the mangekyo by killing his best friend, as it is written in the secret meeting place of the uchia. Kakishi is on his way but he has a long way to go. he has to pass up all the other gennin on his way to naruto and sasuke. this is by far the most chakra we have seen from the kyubi, but I am quite sure that he has much more in store for us. he is one of the ultmate demons with the sublime chakra. and yes like jayria said, " naruto, and the kyubi's chakra are mixing nicely" but with the evolution of sasuke's eyes. this will be a tuff fight. what we do know is that naruto wont give up. again killing your best friend is the only way to obtain the mangkyo.  

Fire Wraith

Furyion

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:52 pm
We can't be 100% sure what it takes to obtain Mangekyou... they never actually showed you the scroll, it's just assumed that since that's what Itachi said to do, that's the only possible way to do it.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff