Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
!~ THE MOST SEXY FURS EVER~! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 434 435 436 437 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:51 pm

^^^ for some reason i cant set up zaush's picture.... just right click that link thing at the end and click "view image sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:53 pm

Hmm...still not gitting it...

Davin_Nightwind

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:54 pm

Davin_Nightwind
Um...can't see it.

zaush's picture

i cant set up a pic cuz.... wheil i dont really know why.... just click the link

xp
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:55 pm

Heh...not too bad...

Davin_Nightwind

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:59 pm

man whatever happened to anthros in cartoon shows? in the earley 90's there where tons of shows feturing furrys..... now days the onley one that comes to mind is sonic,.....if that even counts stare
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:00 pm

I know...That sucks, too....Although, with the way things are going now, I wouldn't be surpriesed if they brought them back.

Davin_Nightwind

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:17 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

* drools over colleens buety* ....oh um... must of dozed off for a second there sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:37 pm

Davin_Nightwind
I know...That sucks, too....Although, with the way things are going now, I wouldn't be surpriesed if they brought them back.
................. gawd i hope so..... man furs are awsome! even to none fures, anthros make great cartoon charecters.... i doubt they will bring theam back anytime soon but i shure hope so... and what i hope for even more... is a furry anime.... like on adult swim!!!!!! cuz then it could be like tv-14 eek so it could be for teens and like.... show blood and action and romance * blushs* .....

stoarm_fox

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:33 pm

Eddily
Spotty!

Now getting away from that cheesiness(although trueness)....

Zig Zag.

My fav, Sasha.

All these poorly made sigs were done by me. Art goes to their respective parties.

Eddily wink
Zig Zag.
Sasha.
Betty Nocturne
Any of the sexyfur girls.
Frisket http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/12766637/

There are much much more but I can't remember them. smile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:41 pm

^ ya she is sexey biggrin

stoarm_fox

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:06 am

bump
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:06 pm

WolvesBane
I donno if I have just one but Krystal is really hot *nods* plus she knows how to use weapons and is psycic ^.^

actually, for me, that'd be a drawback. I'm a furvert blaugh .

nuo

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:08 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Let's see... going behind my lover and any of our characters... who do I think is the sexiest fur out there...

o.o

Honestly I could not say, this is as difficult as picking a favorite fur. I know what type I find the most sexy. Take a cute face, a well shaped and natural looking body, sluty attidute, skimpy cloths (mostly short skirts heart ) and a smart and sassy attitude. This described many, but after going over it ZigZag seems to stick in my mind more than others, her and the three sisters from Skunkworks AMA xd Go sexy and horny sunk girls!
*giggles*
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:50 pm

for me personaly.... i think that the face is that is the sexseist part of a fur.... sweatdrop ya havein a hot bodey is sexey to but.... for me its all about the eyes and face .... like when a see a vixen just lookin at me with those big sexey eyes and lookin at me in a seductive kind of way whee ..... * giggles*

wheil
my sexey fur list ( i will constantley update this ... you all should make 1 as wheil)

1) krystal (starfox)
2) zaush ( wangallery.com)
3)colleen ( road rovers)
4) butter and carmel ( the sexy vixen and her brown skunk lover)
5) any vixen that is wearing a fox shirt..... ya know..... the moter cross company... ITS A PUN PEPOLE LIKE HAHAHAHA COMADEY! xd
6) renamon ( digimon)
7) maid marrion ( disney's robin hood).... i dont know if i find her sexy... cuz i dont know if that would make me a furvert or not.... but she is damn cute

I will constantley update my list.... just as soon as i find more sexy furs whee

stoarm_fox

Dead Rewen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:36 pm

Nitrogen
Eldon Devlin
Pave
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 434 435 436 437 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers