Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir SongMoon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:02 pm
Pft, I bet I can find worse. The fact that you can type that well gives you away.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:01 pm
Hello! I am Duet, and I am so happy that I got invited to this guild. blaugh I'm not really very good at RP'ing, but I find it fun. I'm probably not going to be posting all that much, half from college kind of taking over my life (not too difficult, just lots of reading to be done...), and half from shyness. If you would like to know more about me, then just ask, but I have a big paper to write, (How wonderful xp ) and I must be going. It's a pleasure to even get the chance to know all of you. ^_^ Farewell!  

Duet

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:45 pm
Einstein Ami

I'm not saying I'll be active in this guild; I'm only thirteen and find myself with lots of homework. >>; Eighth grade sucks.

heart

13?! You told me that before, but geez! Yer not allowed to have a lot of experience at that age, so relax and thank goodness you're literate!!!

DUET! I'm going to blow the gal's cover and mention that she's a high school friend of mine. heart It's my fault she RPs at all, and boy is that a fact I'm proud of. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:00 pm
Penden
Einstein Ami

I'm not saying I'll be active in this guild; I'm only thirteen and find myself with lots of homework. >>; Eighth grade sucks.

heart

13?! You told me that before, but geez! Yer not allowed to have a lot of experience at that age, so relax and thank goodness you're literate!!!

DUET! I'm going to blow the gal's cover and mention that she's a high school friend of mine. heart It's my fault she RPs at all, and boy is that a fact I'm proud of. xd

Alright, you did blow my cover, but... I'll forgive you. ^_~ Anyway, yes, it's all your fault, and I'm glad you got me into it. Otherwise, my life would be a lot more dull. ^_^  

Duet

[Q]

Elder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:17 am
Hey everyone, just had to make a public announcement that I don't check this guild often so if you want me for anything... PM me.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:20 am
Just posting a hello so that everyone knows I exist. I'll be posting a new link for an RP I created...its going a little slow and I want some real RPers to come and join in. Keep your eyes on the rp ads and come join!!! gtg...I'm at work -__-;  

Kai Karasurei

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

School Of Dedicated RPers
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:02 am
[Q]
Hey everyone, just had to make a public announcement that I don't check this guild often so if you want me for anything... PM me.

I'll probably PM you when someone starts the first class, just so you can know. Kai-- that sounds wonderful.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:45 am
Heh, I decided to steal the survey/list thing, too. ninja

Name: Kharinya
Name's Origin: Old old stories written for fun that a bunch of friends and I started back in sixth grade.
Currently attending school at: Rutgers University
Intended Major: I'm an Animal Science major (pre-vet option) with an Equine Science minor. I heart it.
Employment: I work at an animal hospital on summers.
Siblings: 1 younger brother, 1 younger step-brother.
Hobbies: Gaia, RPing, anime, manga, reading, writing, horseback riding, cross stitching.

Favorite System: PS2
Favorite Game Series': Final Fantasy
Favorite anime: Magic Knight Rayearth
Favorite Manga: Fruits Basket
Best Anime movie ever: Eh... Spirited Away.

Favorite Food: Coffee ice cream
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): The Last Unicorn

Eh, I took out a few things I didn't care enough about to answer. sweatdrop I was pleasantly surprised when I got invited here so I'll try to check this place often, but school is getting busier and busier. biggrin  

Kharinya

Sage of Chaos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:56 am
Kharinya

Name's Origin: Old old stories written for fun that a bunch of friends and I started back in sixth grade.

AHH! Another Jersey girl! *glomp* Or are you an out of state student? I was going to go to Rutgers, but it was just too big of a campus for me to want to deal with. By the way, howdy!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:09 pm
Sage of Chaos
Kharinya

AHH! Another Jersey girl! *glomp* Or are you an out of state student? I was going to go to Rutgers, but it was just too big of a campus for me to want to deal with. By the way, howdy!

Howdy! biggrin
I'm an out of state student, from New York. I loooove Rutgers! The campus is huge, but I'm on Cook which is pretty small. It's neat because I get the small school feel, but the big school feel too. smile  

Kharinya

GrassDragon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:47 pm
Fenrir invited me....so I'm here. He tends to know good things.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:37 pm
Damn skippy I do! 3nodding  

Fenrir SongMoon

Locke Trufeld

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:45 pm
Hi. I'm from New Jersey as well, and I'm in my Senior Year in High School right now. I plan to go to Rutgers.. if any, maybe the one in Newark, although the environment around there isn't that pretty.

My specialty is mostly mathematic stuff, and.. started RPing, although in chatrooms on AOL, like.. 6 years ago, in an attempt to raise my writing skills and vocabulary. o_o; Though.. I've been quite damn rusty for not RPing in about 4 years or something, but I'm on my way gaining those technieques back.

I currently run.. perhaps the largest, and mostly Sci-Fi concentrated RP Guild on Gaia, known as the Vanguardian Axis, and mainly joined to see if any one of you literate people would like to join as well. Activity might be what we're sort of lacking at the moment, due to most of the people who have joined in the past having quit Gaia for some reason. @_@ I'd highly appreciate it if some of you would like to add some more action, drama, and more storyline plots in this nicely organized RP by joining.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:08 pm
Locke Trufeld
Hi. I'm from New Jersey as well, and I'm in my Senior Year in High School right now. I plan to go to Rutgers.. if any, maybe the one in Newark, although the environment around there isn't that pretty.

My specialty is mostly mathematic stuff, and.. started RPing, although in chatrooms on AOL, like.. 6 years ago, in an attempt to raise my writing skills and vocabulary. o_o; Though.. I've been quite damn rusty for not RPing in about 4 years or something, but I'm on my way gaining those technieques back.

I currently run.. perhaps the largest, and mostly Sci-Fi concentrated RP Guild on Gaia, known as the Vanguardian Axis, and mainly joined to see if any one of you literate people would like to join as well. Activity might be what we're sort of lacking at the moment, due to most of the people who have joined in the past having quit Gaia for some reason. @_@ I'd highly appreciate it if some of you would like to add some more action, drama, and more storyline plots in this nicely organized RP by joining.

This makes me wonder if there is a NJ Guild...I must go hunting...

I go to college in Jersey City, which isn't too far from Newark, and it's really not bad. I grew up in South Jersey surrounded by cows and trees, so I thought JC would be a hell-hole, but it's nice. Near NYC too, which is uber cool. Just don't go to Rutgers Camden, Locke xd Good luck with your guild and I'll check out, even though sci-fi was never really my thing.  

Sage of Chaos

Kadiri Takara

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:59 pm
+Bows+ Greetings all! Here's my blurb on well...me! I'm terribly sorry to go with the survey style format but I like the order.

Screen Name: Kadiri Takara
Origin: Japanese first name and Family name I liked and sounded good together...nothing special.
Age: 16 {After reading all your profiles I feel so young}
Country of Residence: Canada
Siblings: 1 younger sister
Hobbies: Gaia, RPing, Anime, Manga, Reading, Writing, Playing and listening to music, Drawing, Video games {currently playing FF3, it's a classic!} and Cross Country Running.

Favourite Manga: umm...there are so many. Fake is probably top of my list right now though. It's great!!! Chobits, Demon Diary, Neon Genisis Evangelion, Rebirth, Love Hina...The list goes on and on.
Favourite Anime: Gundam Wing {My friend and I watched the entire series AND the movie marathon style...it took about 24 hours! eek }, Inuyasha, Vision of Escaflowne, I'm thinking of another one but can't remember the name. arg!!! scream
Favourite Anime Movies: Princess Mononoke followed closely by Grave of the Fireflies

Favourite Console: Gamecube
Favourite Game Series: I love the Star Wars games. LOOOOSER! I know, lol, and Final Fantasy of course.
Favourite Non-Anime Movie: Star Wars Trilogy, Rocky Horror Picture Show, LOTR, and The Tenth Kingdom in all it's corny-ness ^^.

Favourite Food: Lasgana
Favourite Dessert: Sorbet...or coffee flavoured anything. razz

Anyway, that's a bit about me. Want to learn more? PM me. I'll be happy to reply heart .

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games