Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Any actual vampires out there? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:00 pm
I've studied those who claim to vampyres in our time. The modern vampyre, if you will. I will tell you that those who are very deep into the vampyric life-style, truly believe they are vampyres, or potentially really are vamypres will not openly admit to their identity. Certainly not right away. It's something about themselves that they will disclose only to those they trust. That meaning someone they only need to trust for a short while - their victims - or those they'll trust forever - their clan. There are many, many people out there who merely play at a role of a vampyre. Some dilude themselves into believing it as truth. I've read many anecdotes about these creatures of today. These aren't just playful "Oh I bit my girlfriend on the neck the other day" vampyres. They have rituals. Rites. Codes. They have a true underground society. All of it will seem very phantasmagoric. The things you know have to happen somewhere, but only when you hear real life accounts of them do you truly understand the level of seriousness that accompnaies them.

Anyway, I'm rambling. My main point is that it's not to be tampered with. And those who are serious, won't be so quick to admit.

Again there are those who are psychic vampyres. They aren't as hesitant because it's not so "frightening" to others as blood rituals are.

I've said my piece.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:07 pm
It's absolutly foolish to harvest energy that way. It's a weak way of getting energy, there's other, better, more efficant ways of getting energy. Anybody doing psi vamping is just plain stupid. Do your reshersh into your energy work.  

Akasha_wp

Ndoki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:12 pm
I dunno, I'm a huge skeptic at heart, and I don't feel it's really needed anyways, but that's just me. I put my two cents in the extended discussion thread all about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:00 am
Cajun Chicken Caesar
You know, like you have to absorb energy in order to sustain yourself? I'm one of those people. Any others?

Nope, just a demon. mrgreen  

2aetH

Anarchist flame

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:02 pm
Cajun Chicken Caesar
You know, like you have to absorb energy in order to sustain yourself? I'm one of those people. Any others?

Psychological Vampire. I thrive off of the pain of others, some just call me a sociopath.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:37 pm
i need to ABSORB the cancerous rays from my tv when im playin games, or else ill die of boredom.  

NitemarexDemon

DR490N

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:39 pm
im both a blood(sanguine) and energy(psychic) vampire, not too experienced despite the fact that i like to think i am....i only just awakened and began to gather knowledge on my condition in august or september of last year.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:24 am
Tsubaki89
I am a vampire of sorts. I feed off of passion, I suppose. I'm the most hopeless of hopeless romantics. I lived off the energy of the hugs I got from the guy I like. Now that I haven't seen him in awhile, I find myself growing weaker. Yet, the certainty that I will see him again in a few months gives me the little energy I need to keep going.

I'm the same way. I feed off of the power of love in all of its forms.... eros, philas, and agape. If I do not have that love, I grow weak. I too, am a hopeless romantic.

Alongside that, desipte my longing to taste the blood of another, I've never done it because I'm worried about possibly contracting diseases from it, and I can't just boil blood from the bottom of meat pacakages to sufice for now because I'm a vegetarian. sweatdrop

(Once I do finally start drinking the blood of my lover it will be rather odd... a vegetarian ero-vampire... XD)  

DreamerSpirit

Illuminee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:33 am
I suck your blood.
=D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:54 am
Hmm.

I am no blood-sucking vampire.

But I do feed off the negative energy of others.

When others feel bad, I thrive.

((Actually, I even completely destroyed one girl's life for pure entertainment and the energy I'd be able to suck from her.))

So, I guess you could call me a vampire of sorts.

-shrug-

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

DR490N

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:10 pm
i feed well off of hate. alot of people hate me so that works out quite well for me. i also feed well off of fear, so i like making other people and things afraid of me.

suffice it to say that the ghosts living here are fairly frightened of me for the most part.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:33 pm
well, if you must know... I like the taste of blood. and I avoid going outside during the day... and whenever my friend says bite me, i lunge at her neck, hissing.
but my views are, vampires don't nessicarily have to hate sunlight. i hate that stereotype. i just don't like it because my eyes are like, hyper sensitive. xd  

The Deadliest Grace

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Schizophrenic Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:57 pm
ehh I know one.... though he doesn't need to feed.... also most features of a vampire are fake... they can be in sunlight, they can eat garlic... they usually just don't like it... they can touch crosses..... well anyways, he doesn't need to really sustane himself but he is a vampire none the less....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:23 am
Quote:

arrow I�m one of the most genital and romantic people you will ever know.... (( Vampires tend to be vary romantic, so just thought I would put that )))

Let me first apologize profusely, but I'm in tears thinking of a genital vampire.
Not trying to be mean, some type-os lead themselves to....
Well, nevermind. smile  

BluScreen

Ndoki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:30 pm
Yeah, I noticed that too.. I believe the appropriate word would be sensual. Yes, vampires have been portrayed as very sensual beings (although many stories will say they can't feel love or happiness anyways) and goths generally are as well.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff