16%
 16%  [ 19 ]
gai
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
haku
8%
 8%  [ 10 ]
other (there's not that much left to choose from...)
12%
 12%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 118

Shureika

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:55 pm
akai sakura
i love sasuke-kun, and i know lots others do, too. fess up! actually, i just think he's cute, but my friend makes fun of me for that... whee xp

Don't worry I actually like him for the same reasons.^^He's cute and cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:30 pm
Sasuke is evil >.< ...*breaks his arms for a friend who is a Zaku fangirl and then lights on fire* HEHE ^^

I like Kabuto the best... such pretty white hair and glasses *goes all starry eyed* but since he wasn't a choice... NEJI!! such pretty eyes and hair *proudly holds up neji keychain thingy* ^^  

Fall of Reason

Dapper Lunatic

Analog Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:31 pm
Shinobi No Kori
Sasuke is evil >.< ...*breaks his arms for a friend who is a Zaku fangirl and then lights on fire* HEHE ^^

I like Kabuto the best... such pretty white hair and glasses *goes all starry eyed* but since he wasn't a choice... NEJI!! such pretty eyes and hair *proudly holds up neji keychain thingy* ^^

Everyone has a fangirl except sylfer-kun =( lmmfao haha  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:39 pm
Sylfer
Shinobi No Kori

Do worry Sylfer, you'll get some eventually...you just have to be sexah enough... xd  

Ephesea

Analog Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:44 pm
Heluma
Sylfer
Shinobi No Kori

Do worry Sylfer, you'll get some eventually...you just have to be sexah enough... xd

Lmmfao this may take awhile...first i have to some how become sexy..than i have to maintain sexy for awhile....this may not happen XD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:56 pm
Sylfer
Heluma
Sylfer
Shinobi No Kori

Lmmfao this may take awhile...first i have to some how become sexy..than i have to maintain sexy for awhile....this may not happen XD

Becoming sexy might not be a problem...maintaining all the fangirls once you are sexy might be...rofl. whee  

Ephesea

Demon of Cute

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:03 pm
Hmmm, yeah, fangirls can be scary sometimes whee  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:27 pm
I don't like Sasuke's personality, but he's REALLY hot. eek  

Neekroo

Sakura Mishiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:32 pm
hanya sasuke is my favorite character he is so cool  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:41 pm
Sakura Mishiyuki

OMG...YOUR SIG IS WAY TO BIG!!!! They're only suppose to be 500x500 pixels the max, you have to change it.  

Ephesea

Eyebrow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:46 pm
Heluma
Sakura Mishiyuki

OMG...YOUR SIG IS WAY TO BIG!!!! They're only suppose to be 500x500 pixels the max, you have to change it.
Yes. As awesome as those pictures are, they are huge and they are people's fanart.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:02 pm
I pmed the Sakura about her sig. If she doesn't comply (and gaia says she's currently online) I am more than willing to delete her posts until she does fix the sig.  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:09 pm
blargh. She said she DID shrink them. 450x550 isn't enough.

And why TWO freaking pictures??? edit them into one! Or don't use them at all if they aren't her drawing.

As a fanartist myself, I despise it when people use another's fanart without permission.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:45 pm
User Image

*taunts Sasuke fangirls*

I claimed him first to deprive you all of him! BWAHAHAHAHA~~ *dangles Sasuke-on-a-string in front of rabid fangirls, only to pull him away at the last second*

I just realized that I used to have this in my sig.. it's 600 pixels wide. I totally missed that fact that that made it too large of a sig pic. But it was only 40k. No one called me out on it so I didn't think about it. Oops. But I would have fixed it immediately if anyone said anything. sweatdrop  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:33 am
damn haku..just had to be a guy...almost made me gay..lol..jk  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff