Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

w00t
  GOLD!
View Results

Beatngufan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:55 am
#1: some black clothing fades to grey after a couple of times in the wash.

#2: you have to watch out when you use white-out, so it doesn't drip on your clothes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:14 pm
Yup yup 3nodding 3nodding  

NaneXx

The Reused

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:39 pm
those damn pants are EXPENSIVE!... well at least the ones i wear. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:38 pm
genji_90
it gets hot when you have to stand in the sun all day
domokun domokun

yeah, summer is hell. even in indiana. cry  

The Deadliest Grace

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

MOD66

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:41 pm
basicly every thing on the thread i undersand/have had happen...my poor poor blacks are now gray crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:06 pm
stare yer try having a flea bitten grey horse (white with small brown spots) now thats annoying.  

chick_with_a_chainsaw

Malkavius3498

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:12 pm
I'm a wealthy goth.
I have woolite black and wash my own clothes.
At work i wear all black suits and wear them all the time.
The suits look more suave then goth. So I just look good.
Also black is very slimming and makes my muscles stand out. I love looking ripped.
Also I'm so big at 6'3 235lbs of jewish muscle no one ******** with me.
also jews love black so I get away with it at synagouge.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:52 pm
all of my clothes are black (plus i have a trench coat mrgreen ), so i experience the same problems.

1. almost all of my clothes have faded to the point where you can immeaditley tell wether i've had the article for awhile, or if i just recently got it. they'd be worse if i didn't use special detergent. the worst of my fading is on my trench coat. it's fading into a brownish color crying

2. none of the clothes i have attracts fuz/hair/fur/etc., so i'm in the clear on that

3. i've had a similar problem with my coat and stage equipment. paint, saw dust (not as bad), and snap string dust (used for marking of sections of the stage) have made their home on my coat. now it looks like crap because you can see where all of that stuff used to be

4. thankfully, i'm a guy and i'm not to skinny so i can go shirtless at home and in my neiborhood

5. i'm no longer Christian (Wicca pride!), but i did have that problem a few years back. plus i have long red hair so i was sorta shunned in my church...  

darktorturedcore

riu_xa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:43 am
1.I only have one pair of black jeans which are already faded.
2.I have like 5 black shirts and my mom thinks that's too much. 3.Everytime I go to visit my friend in the neighborhood, her dad comes outside to see if I'm dressed gothic.
4.Lint doesn't bother me much. One day I just said "screw it".
5.The sun doesn't bother me much either cuz I don't go outside. The only reason I do is to skateboard and that's way after the sun already set.
6. My mom has been forcing me to wear somehting besides black for almost two years, so I'm just going to wear white adn red apart form black cuz otherwise I wont be allowed on the comp (she is such a b***h)
7. I'm Wiccan but I'm still being forced to go to church. I just sit there and act like I'm paying attention but instead I'm too zoned out to even notice it they're praying. I've gotten enough weird looks already but that damn church is so big it seems like every week a few more 100 people join

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:55 am
I have shedding dogs and cats. Black clothes can be a bother when you have to worry about the animal hair showing on them. I usually don't care, but then my friends start picking the hair off my clothes for me or something. I HAVE a lint roller, but the dog to clean ratio is in favor of the dogs, so there is waaaaaay too much dog hair to get it all off. sad  

ringwraith10

NaneXx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:49 pm
Interesting *nods while reading*
I noticed many people are Wicca neutral
That's cool ^_^
But I want to know, what is it exactly about?
I'm thinking of becoming a Buddhist. I like many of their ideals 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:00 pm
The problems I have are:

1 Cat hair, doesn't help I have 5 cats.

2 Some of my shirts are a little tiny bit faded,
but that usually indicates that I need to go out and buy some more

3 Sometimes in summer it gets a little unbearable. So I just stay inside  

Black_Widow_EmiLee_Rose

Great Scoot

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:32 pm
Sneekysnake
Veroneko2
Demi Veritaz
Actually, black and white clothing are about equal with heat and absorption. Black actually ventilates more, and white ventilates very little, however, black absorbs more adiation, so i think they're equal in that respect.

Big words eek
if i could understand this, i'd be freakin smart
That isn't hard to understand at all. .___.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:49 pm
the only thing that really bugs me when I'm wearing black is the heat sweatdrop that's it, really..  

Kitsoru

[the_Lioness]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:43 pm
Kyoki Kitsune
Sneekysnake
Veroneko2
Demi Veritaz
Actually, black and white clothing are about equal with heat and absorption. Black actually ventilates more, and white ventilates very little, however, black absorbs more adiation, so i think they're equal in that respect.

Big words eek
if i could understand this, i'd be freakin smart
That isn't hard to understand at all. .___.
Yeah, I understand all of that. Maybe you guys are just... never mind. Maybe I just have a big vocabulary, and you don't. *sigh* Oh well...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff