Reply The Creative Corner
Passing Time (Future Romance/Yaoi/Yuri RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:13 pm
Rei stood and brushed himself off. "Bryan-kun. It's nice to see you...Now get lost, I don't have time for you." Rei had changed slightly over time and maybe it was beggining to show, but he didn't care. Rei moved back along his path, making sure to spit at the 'bumping man's feet' and hold tight to his 'huff'.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:20 pm
Kari wandered along the streets, hood raised. She fingered Trianyu nervously. because she was looking down so noone could see her face, she bumped into someone (Rei). she fell on the ground, and her hood fell down. She hastily stood up again, pulling up her hood and mumbled an apology, picking up Trianyu quickly so noone saw...  

PhoenixFire1212

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:07 pm
Again- with the bumping, but this time it wasn't him who fell. His right eye twitched and a vein throbbed by his temple. Forcing a smile he shot, "Watch it next time, please." A glimmer of metal caught his eye and he saw it. A Beyblade.

Nostalgia flooded over his being as 'Go! Shoot!' echoed acrossed his mental ear. "Driger..."

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:02 am
Bryan's eyebrow rose when he saw Rei bump into some girl and than go all thoughtful. It was always interesting to find males who were PMSing...

"My, my... You must be very lonely, Rei," he said, mockery very clear in his voice. "Be a good boy and ask the girl out... After all, you are the nice, good, little Kitten, aren't you?"

People like Rei deserved to be made fun of mercilessly; the Chinese was nearly asking for it.  

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

PhoenixFire1212

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:17 pm
"I'm really sorry..."Kari murmered, bowing. She turned to go into an alley, scared to think if the person she ran into had seen Trianyu...  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:23 pm
Larien jumped down from the roof of a building and landed in the alley next to the other girl. Her hood was also raised.
"Watch yourself." she warned her. "We don't want to be found out."  

morbid_survivor

PhoenixFire1212

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:26 pm
morbid_survivor
Larien jumped down from the roof of a building and landed in the alley next to the other girl. Her hood was also raised.
"Watch yourself." she warned her. "We don't want to be found out."

Kari nodded, glad her hood shielded the view of her face, which was flushed with embarassment. The person had said 'driger' /what was that.../ she wondered...  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 1:25 am
She looked at Kari, curiously. She couldn't see her face, so she didn't know what she was thinking. That was the downside to these cloaks. You could never tell what eachother was feeling.
"Do you know who that was?"  

morbid_survivor

PhoenixFire1212

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 4:27 am
Kari shook her head, pulling her hood down, feeling safe in the area where she and Larien were, "No,"she whispered, "But do you know what 'Driger' is?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 6:31 am
Larien shook her hood down too and looked at Kari, nodding.
"Yes," she said. "That was Rei Kon. Do you remeber who he is? Driger, was his bitbeast."  

morbid_survivor

PhoenixFire1212

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 11:36 am
"THAT was Rei Kon?! OMG! But isn't it safe to let them see us?" She cocked her head, a look of puzzlement crossing her face...  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:15 pm
Maria-Lin
Bryan's eyebrow rose when he saw Rei bump into some girl and than go all thoughtful. It was always interesting to find males who were PMSing...

"My, my... You must be very lonely, Rei," he said, mockery very clear in his voice. "Be a good boy and ask the girl out... After all, you are the nice, good, little Kitten, aren't you?"

People like Rei deserved to be made fun of mercilessly; the Chinese was nearly asking for it.
"Shut up." His eyes followed the girl as she scurried off. Driger had long since been locked away and the chinese boy still had a sore spot in his heart. "Oy, Bryan-kun" He turned to the russian, looking slightly calm. "Why are you here? Looking for your looover- Tala-kun?" He stuck his tounge out and walked off.  

Kouichi Pendolse

morbid_survivor

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:04 am
"I don't know yet," Larien confessed. "But it would probably be best not to, if we are to fulfil our mission."  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:41 am
Kari bowed to Larien, "You are right." and with that, snuck off to watch the blader she had ran into...The one who she had seen who had inspired her to become a Beyblader...  

PhoenixFire1212

morbid_survivor

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:30 am
Larien bowed back to her, and watched her run off.
"Don't forget your hood," she called at Kari's retreating back. Then she pulled her own back over her head so that it overshadoed her eyes and most of her face, before half climbing, half leaping back onto the rooftops.  
The Creative Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff