Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
To Meet Once More: (A Slight AU Yaoi RPG) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:01 pm
"Well, we can sign it now and go decide on the logo for our joint products or some such later, if you'd like. Actually, my secretary made up a welcome basket or some such. I have no clue what she put in it, but you're more than welcome to have whatever it is... I believe I snuck a couple day passes to Kaibaland in there." He stated, at ease now that they had agreed to sign the contract.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:17 pm
Angel blinked in suprise. "Oh... wow... thank you Mr. Kaiba." Kaibaland was Mokie's favorite theme park. "If you'd rather go over the logo now, I don't mind. Would that be ok with you, Mokie?"
Angel was going to have to take a week off for all these meetings she'd been having this year. Go visit Kaibaland ((they can run into eachother there)), go to the beach(( twisted omg... that would be funny)), whatever.

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:40 pm
"It's no problem, I just thought that you could od with something that wasn't going to send your health down the drain, or, anything with small parts that could potentially choke you if you accidentally swallowed them." He stated. "And it'll also give you a chance to see how we run things around here, or that's my hope."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:55 am

Mokuba smiled at his sister, if only she understood. Of course he wanted to stay. This man was giving him feelings he had never felt before. There was something about him that lured Mokuba closer. Though apart of him seemed not to understand why. There was something about this guy that made Mokuba want to get closer. The thought of a crush drove him insane. It was a guy, not to mention a lot older then he was. At least thats how he appeared. His face showed the impact of the work over the years. The old wise face made him blush more, but he cleverly hid it behind his bangs.

Once the blush had faded from his face, he looked up. The smile was still on his face. He gave a nod of acceptance to his sister. "Sure, we can stay and design a logo. But a good design usually takes time." he replied. He would not mind spending the whole time in this office. Soaking in the aura the male gave off in the room. Looking up at the man, he met him dead in the eyes. Those blue eyes seemed to glisten, making it difficult for Mokuba to turn his gaze. They were so piercing, but somthing about them seemed gentle. It was hard to resist blush creeping to his face again.

But he stared at Seto, this time with a smile. Hopefully his blush could pass off as a childish glow to ones face. Like the rosey cheeks of a newborn child. But the eyes made his heart pound again, ramming against his rib cage. There was a erge to go over and hug the boy. But that would be just wierd to have a random person come up and hug you. But there was something about this man that drove him made. Almost as if he had seen him once before. Like they knew each other at a time, a part of his felt connected.

((By the way Arashi. In the title, what do you mean its a slight AU yaoi rp? Cause mainly Mokubas just getting this feeling cause of feeling like he knew Seto from somewhere. And he loves him but he does not know why. Did you have some plans on making it yaoi? *is confused*))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:30 pm
Angel smiled back at her little brother, slightly puzzled by Mokie's behavior. It's almost like he was crushing on Kai Kaiba. Angel didn't have a problem with that at all, her only concern was that it could potentially lead to problems.
"Well, I figured we could get the basic ideas down, then set a couple of graphic designers loose on the ideas and see what they come up with." Angel explained, giving a fractional shrug.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:29 am
(Slight AU as in what I outlined in the plot, that Seto loses against Gozoburo and him and Mokuba can't stay together and anything that may of occured due to that. But everything else could stay the same, only Seto wouldn't of gone to Duelest Kingdom probably but he most certainly would have thrown Battle City. And I have no objections to Seto/Moki. Actually, it's what I expected when I knew you signed up for the part. And it's not like they realize that they're brothers, for them it would more be an issue of sexual prefrence and age differences.)

"Actually, I do a lot of the designs for my company...." Kai admitted. "So I might not have as many designers as you're used to probably."

If he caught Mokuba's blush, he didn't mention it, there was no need to embarrass the boy more than he already was.

Arashi Cloud

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:06 pm
((Ah, well was that what you expected before I signed up? Cause I could ahve sworn I saw it before I signed up for my usual role is all. Just making sure that was your plans before I signed up. I may not have read you correctly, if Im repeating what you have said. And I know you have no probelm with it xp ))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:11 am
(I made the part specifically to fit your RPGing style, actually, so you didn't imagine it, it was there just to get you into my RPG as Mokuba. So, basically, I knew ahead of time that you'd join, so I made it to fit your needs. So yes, I intended a Seto/Mokuba pairing to occur.)

Seto nodded, standing up. "But let us take a break for a while, shall we?" He stated, standing up. "I'll take you two to the break lounge, we can meet up back here in about forty- five minutes." he stated. "Feel free to do as you like during that time."  

Arashi Cloud

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:37 am
((I am capable of playing Mokuba not having feelings for Seto. It's just most of the time I see an opening somewhere in the plot. I would join even if there was no Seto and Mokuba or if he had not liked him at all sweatdrop I love them, but I can play Mokuba other ways if nessasary.

Sorry, if I'm coming on strong, I just feel like people think I cant play him any other way. But sometimes I play it to where he tries to hook Seto up with people. Sorry, felt a little offended, even if you didnt mean to. I've been rather sensitive lately sweatdrop But I would have joined your roleplay even if Seto was with Yami. Its just in the haunted mansion, everything is all crazy and dramatic, so hey, why not make Mokuba like Seto(obsessively) and have multiple personality disorder.))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:00 pm
(( xd hey, asurii, can i ask you a HUGE favor?))

Angel blinked, she was impressed. "Wow... uh, sure, Mr Kaiba." Angel followed Kai out the room, hearing Mokie follow her. Soon as Angel got home, she had some research/hacking to do.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:21 pm
(OOC: What huge favor would that be?.... (To
InunaideKaiba): Yeah, but don't take my putting it there on purpose as a bad thing. Actually, what I'm trying to do is cause a bit of havoc, like.... What would happen if they fell in love and then found out they were brothers by blood, it would be a bit odd realizing you slept with your brother without realizing it or something along those lines.... And it's just one of those things that I've become rather obsessed about... And go ahead and do so.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:46 pm

((Ah I see, that is what I was thinking of. But your last post made me feel as if thats all it seemed I could do was make Mokuba love his brother sexually. I just took it more offencively. I have been rather sensitive lately and I hate it, so sorry if I went all out. sweatdrop ))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:22 pm
Kai led them out into the hallway, then, into the elevator across from his offices. He then stuck a key into the keyhole underneath the buttons for the floor and a box popped out, which held a few more buttons. Kai smiled. "Of course, you will also get a set of keys that will unlock the employees only areas of our headquarters... But for now, I have to be with you to allow access." He stated.

Then, he selected a button which led them to the top floor. The break lounge had everything that anyone could possibly dream of, a gym, pool, tennis court, basketball court, cafe and food court... Along with a few select shops for the employees to shop at. "Go ahead and have fun, if you need anything, just ask the staff up here and show them this pin." He stated.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:42 am
((Could you please join the stress rp? new story line, no oc?))

"Wow... it's like a small town here in KaibaCorp..." Angel whispered to herself. "Thank you for giving us access, Mr Kaiba."  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:22 am

Mokuba smiled at the large room they had entered. It was so bright and cheerful. It made Mokubas smile grow. There was everything in here anyone would ever need. He could see the benifits of working at Kaibacorp were amazing. Yet of course, he had the best workers for the job. He was erged to remove his shirt and pants. And jump in the pool with his trunks on. But he settled himself, remaining by Kai and Angels side.

So he just gazed around the room. The pool was so clear and crisp, only a few people swimming in it. Two people seemed to be hitting a ball back and forth over the net. He could hear the vibrations the ball made as it hit the green flooring. Some people shouted words of competition as they dribbled the orange ball around the court. Small groups sat at the food court eating and chatting amongst one another. All the shops seemed to make you beg to give them money. It was almost as if he could live here forever.

He looked up at Kai who stood beside him. Now he was beginning to feel more open to the man. It was as if they were meant to be near each other. Though he did not understand why, besides the small attraction to his looks, it was not a sexual need to be near. Just something about Kai made him at ease, like an older authority figure that could be trusted. Though those eyes seemed to always keep him questioning, he looked so familiar. "Mr. Kaiba, do they have massages here too? Cause by the looks of things I would not be surprised." he said looking back out to the room. "Your work benifits are amazing, you treat employees really well for a business." Mokuba explained.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff